HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First off, R.I.P. to the innocent victims.

Secondly, the fact that the cowardly sun dodger KNEW that he could murder innocenf Black people and still peacefully surrender to police is insane.
    It is because he knew we wouldn’t bust back. Now we will probably see cowardly church coons praying for healing.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I have the suspicion that this was more coordinated, with the time stamps of the manifesto in mind. Also, when CNN conducted live coverage the black man in the “Black King”, shirt gave a conflicting report say the security guard ran inside, the black man also said the police showed up in 2mins.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I have the suspicion that this was more coordinated, with the time stamps of the manifesto in mind. Also, when CNN conducted live coverage the black man in the “Black King”, shirt gave a conflicting report say the security guard ran inside, the black man also said the police showed up in 2mins.
    I would not doubt it at all. I would not be shocked if the police agencies coordinated this to test the waters. People believe this is a civilization, it's not. It's a well coordinated system of thuggery and finesse and they use all types of tricks to maintain control and dominance. Black people need to wake up and realize that we are not dealing with a system that is fair or just or altruistic.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    THIS VEHEMENTLY MURDEROUS DOMESTIC TERRORIST ATTACK WAS NOT ANTI-SEMITIC OR ROOTED IN ANTI-SEMITISM.

NO WHITE JEWISH PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND TARGETED.

THIS VEHEMENTLY MURDEROUS DOMESTIC TERRORIST ATTACK WAS NOT ABOUT IMMIGRATION OR ROOTED IN XENOPHOBIA.

NO NON-BLACK IMMIGRANTS AND OTHERS SUCH AS LATINOS, ASIANS, AFGHANS, ARABS, AND UKRAINIANS WERE KILLED AND TARGETED.

THIS VEHEMENTLY MURDEROUS DOMESTIC TERRORIST ATTACK WAS NOT SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, OR TRANSPHOBIC.

NO NON-BLACK WOMEN AND NON-BLACK LGBT PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND TARGETED.

THE PEOPLE, THE VICTIMS, WERE KILLED AND TARGETED BECAUSE THEY WERE BLACK AND BLACK ONLY. NOTHING ELSE.

THIS WAS A PLOTTED, CAREFULLY DEVISED, EXTREMIST VIOLENT ANTI-BLACK HATE CRIME, GUERILLA WARFARE, DOMESTIC TERRORIST ATTACK AGAINST THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

THE WHITES HAVE UNOFFICIALLY WAGED A RACE WAR AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS JOE BIDEN, KAMALA HARRIS, ERIC ADAMS, LETITIA JAMES, THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AND CONGRESS, AND THE NEW YORK GOVERNMENT GOING TO DO AND SAY ABOUT THE OUT OF CONTROL, SKYROCKETING ANTI-BLACK RACIST HATE CRIMES ACROSS THE COUNTRY?!!

THE UNSPOKEN WHITE SUPREMACIST LOGIC AND RULE IS:
    IMMIGRANT BAD. LGBT BAD. WOMEN DUMB. ASIAN COOL. MUSLIM SCARY. JEWS ROCK. CHRISTIANS LOL. WHITE GOOD. WHITE POPULATION NUMBERS BAD. BLACKS WORST. BLACKS EVIL. BLACKS UGLY. BLACK LAZY. BLACK VIOLENT. BLACK SUSPICIOUS. BLACKS MUST DIE NOW. EVEN IF THEY DINDU MUFFINS.

*WHITE MEDIA AND DOMINANT SOCIETY CONTINUES TO PLAY DUMB AS THEY PROTECT AND CODDLE THEM AND THEY GAIN PROFIT WITH THEIR KILLS OF BLACK PEOPLE. BLACK BOOTLICKS PLAY ALONG.*

Stay prepared. Stay vigilant. Stay observant. Use your brain power to utilize your tools wisely.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    May the absolute worst, most despicable, most tragic, most horrific thing happen to evil, putrid, demonic, soulless, anti-Black racist, white supremacist Payton Gendron and his entire demon bloodline along with any other hateful anti-Black racist out there.

Any Black spiritual / root workers need to put a root on this cave demon and curse it.

Dumbass mofos celebrated the death of Kevin Samuels. Black people, where's that same level of rampant energy for our open non-Black enemies when their times come? Y'all too scared to offend massa or? And then other people were saying that anyone celebrating the death of Kevin Samuels is pure evil. Vicious, scorned, and petty? Yes. Evil? Maybe, Yes. Pure Evil? Honestly, No.

Payton Gendron is, however, Pure Evil.
    May it perish in the deepest pits of HELL if HELL exists.

If every evil, soulless, violently anti-Black white supremacist and their accomplices were to drop dead tomorrow, how could you not feel a tremendous sense of relief and happiness?

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First off, R.I.P. to the innocent victims.

Secondly, the fact that the cowardly sun dodger KNEW that he could murder innocenf Black people and still peacefully surrender to police is insane.
    He knew very well that the police wouldn't do anything to harm him and in the end, the law wouldn't hold him that much and he would be released back into the society. Some of them even go free from any kind of punishment.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I'm going to leave this right here: The Official Gun Owners Thread
    Protect yourselves, my people.
    I have that already covered and no white supremacist bastard that's going to walk up my lawn and pull a gun on me that's going to walk out on his or her two legs. If I don't gun him or her down, I'm getting the sucker crippled for life.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mainstream media such as MSNBC, CNN, FOX NEWS, YouTube, MSN, Yahoo, and countless other online and offline platforms REFUSE TO LABEL this BUFFALO, NY mass shooting as a HATE CRIME an act of ANTI-BLACK RACISM and DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

They still even outright refuse to say and or utter the words:

10 killed in Hate Crime Shooting Attack at Buffalo Supermarket

Ten killed in racial Anti-Black Racist Shooting in Buffalo

Buffalo Terrorist Attack: 10 Killed in Racially Motivated Anti-Black Hate Crime Shooting

Look at the thumbnail.
    LOOK AT THE THUMBNAIL.
    Screenshot_20220515_112149.jpg
    White supremacist YouTube and other outlets are and continue to use soft, flowery language to describe this level of anti-Black terrorism and to soften the blow and coddle this disgusting, hateful, vicious, anti-Black racist, white Payton Gendron demon. FUCK ALL OF THEM.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have at least 3 of these nuts fly off the handles per year. The democrats like to blame guns. Every single time it happens. It makes me wonder if they are paying these people to fly off and shoot up places so they can encourage people to give up their guns. Never fall for it. I don't care how many single individuals want to play stupid games, we have to make sure our rights to gun ownership stay intact. If they take that from us, we have no chance. They will completely take over our lives.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Forget Al Qaeda.
    Forget ISIS.
    Forget Putin.
    Forget Russia and Iran.
    Forget so-called "SJWs", "Feminazis" and "TERFS."

Anti-Fa is a mostly fictional boogie man.

Black Lives Matter is a corrupt organization, but it is not a terrorist group.

#BlackLivesMatter is a peaceful movement and a fact.

White supremacists want a race war and confusion, not peace.

Chicago and inner cities don't compare to this anti-Black terrorist attack.

Whites kill and murder other whites and non-whites.

Police underreport white crimes and both police and Karens falsely accuse Black people of crimes all the time.

Ukraine helps train and radicalize violent white supremacists across the globe.

Black Supremacy, Black Nationalists, and Black Identity Extremists are not a thing and it would not even compare to the dangerous level of evil, hatred, and terrorism of White Supremacy, White Nationalism, and White Identity Extremism.

It's Y'all Qaeda, aka the white supremacists, that are the real and BIGGEST THREATS to national and international security and they are the real terrorists with the real weapons of mass destruction.

swh9629ulq481.png

It is not about guns and gun violence.
    It is about anti-Black racism and hatred.
    It is about anti-Black hate crimes.
    It is about white supremacists not being punished and getting away with terrorism and murder due to their white privilege.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

bwshocked

SHIT IS GETTING REAL.​

THIS IS A FUCKING NATIONAL STATE OF EMERGENCY.​

JIM CROW JOE BIDEN AND HIS ADMINISTRATION BETTER DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.​

WHITE SUPREMACISTS HAVE DECLARED A DAMN RACE WAR.​

JOE BIDEN HAS BLOOD ON HIS FUCKING HANDS.​

FSzMwoFXoAAGC4N.jpg

SO DOES 4CHAN, 8CHAN, REDDIT, FOX NEWS, CHRISTOPHER RUFFO, TUCKER CARLSON, DONALD TRUMP, RICHARD SPENCER, MILO, BREITBART, JOE ROGAN, MSM, AND MANY, MANY, MANY MORE.​

THE LIST IS ENDLESS.​

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

That's right -we know their playbook! They convey their disingenuous sympathy when one of theirs murder us yet making sure they pledge NOTHING to protect us or good faith restitution but ALWAYS treat the anti black racist murderer(s) with compassion and psyche evaluation to mitigate their heinous actions but will immediately fast track innocent black men to death row and label them as criminals. Time to be more vocal and demand justice and start dismantling their diseased corrupt deluded system of 'white supremacy' which is nothing more than a veiled system of white fragility and insecurity.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Yardie88309017/status/1525935752512688128

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Yardie88309017/status/1525935001329598464

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcel4Congress/status/1525900618547834884

Jim Crow Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Jen Psaki, and others are all silent.
    Joe Biden is a liar and an anti-Black racist, hateful skeletor.
    Joe Biden does not have the Black community's back.

Jim Clyburn and others are using safe, soft language and inoffensive, regurgitated, vague word salad and talking points to address this attack. Sambo Clyburn and company refuse to advocate for Black people specifically and also refuse to use the phrases such as "anti-Black racism", "hate crime", "white supremacy extremism" and "domestic terrorism" to describe this attack.

WHITE SILENCE IS VIOLENCE.​

COONERY IS VIOLENCE.
    SIDING WITH THE OPPRESSIVE CLASS IS VIOLENCE.
    BENIGN NEGLECT IS VIOLENCE.
    #BenignNeglect

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://imgur.com/a/3zIkWuC

Joe Biden and His Administration does not care about Black people.

On Sat. May 14, 2022, a massive anti-Black racist hate crime attack was carried out by a white supremacist in a Black community Buffalo, NY.

This is how Joe Biden and Dems responded.

@ Bidensexuals and Joe Biden supporters, Is This Your King?

Black Panther Avengers GIF

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This had me fcked up all day yesterday, I don't understand what it's going to take to get our people war-ready. These filthy white supremacists aren't playing games, but our people aren't taking this s4it seriously. There is no way I could sit and talk about "love my enemies" or "turn the other cheek" while my family member is dead in the isle of a grocery store. I get pissed off at our people for never answering these killings. When these #KKKowards see there's no response from us they get arrogant with their attacks, and this is a prime example.

is the warrior spirit dead with us? What will it take to get our people On Code and produce justice? Day after day, year after year, I keep thinking "is someone I know next?"
    Wake TF up people, playtime is over.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to stay vigilant offline and be ready to defend ourselves and each other offline. But we also need to monitor and look out for these online anti-Black racist extremists hiding behind profiles and hateful comments, threats, "memes" and "jokes."

Example:
    Screenshot_20220515_174839.jpg

These are will be the main white supremacists and hateful, miserable, soulless racists that will violently attack and terrorize us when we demand protections and what we are owed and deserve. They must be dealt with offline and online.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    This had me fcked up all day yesterday, I don't understand what it's going to take to get our people war-ready. These filthy white supremacists aren't playing games, but our people aren't taking this s4it seriously. There is no way I could sit and talk about "love my enemies" or "turn the other cheek" while my family member is dead in the isle of a grocery store. I get pissed off at our people for never answering these killings. When these #KKKowards see there's no response from us they get arrogant with their attacks, and this is a prime example.

is the warrior spirit dead with us? What will it take to get our people On Code and produce justice? Day after day, year after year, I keep thinking "is someone I know next?"
    Wake TF up people, playtime is over.
    TBA said something last night about Natural Selection taking its course. I think we're seeing that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The gun of Payton Gendron had the racist slur "N1GGER" and "14" written on it. This was waaaaay, way more than mere gun violence. This was an extremely deadly hate crime terrorist attack that specifically targeted Black people only. Not immigrants, "Black and Brown", Asians, Native Americans, Latinos, "people of color", "minorities", or any other group.
    FSwFZZYWIAU31zD.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515_180500.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

BOMBSHELL UPDATE:

Buffalo hate crime terrorist shooter Payton Gendron wrote "here's your reparations on his rifle"​

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/thievesdared/status/1525674462640689153

Screenshot_20220515_190144.jpg
    FSxI1NhVIAUZYxw.jpg FSwcAyHVIAAO7Of.jpg FSxI1NgVUAAspJP.jpg

Payton Gendron was one of many anti-FBA racist white supremacists that probably stalk Tariq's videos to dislike and spew hateful racist toxic comments, and even likely call(ed) up to participate in Tariq's Twitter Spaces in order to attack Tariq and his listeners with anti-Black rhetoric and talking points while opposing or pretending to "support" reparations.

FSxI1M0UsAIVe9Q.jpg
    FSv5xPsUsAArPe7.jpg
    FSxI1M2VUAA2P8D.jpg
    Look at and examine this last image carefully.
    "Here's your reparations!" = A bullet and death.
    "BUCK STATUS: BROKEN" = A play on words to mockingly attack Tariq's film Buckbreaking

BLACK PEOPLE AND B1 FAMILY.
    THIS IS HOW MUCH WHITES AND NON-BLACKS HATE AND DISDAIN US.
    THESE OPPRESSION OUR NOT OUR FRIENDS. AT ALL.
    THEY. WANT. US. DEAD. BEFORE. WE. ARE. FORCED. TO. BE. FREE.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another Excellent Broadcast by TBA.
    View: https://youtu.be/z5qO6GpDx-0

The video dissects and breaks down the hateful white supremacist manifesto. I only wish TBA had time to talk more about the terrorist's gun.

I tried to call in to give the rest of the B1 family detailed information about the anti-FBA hateful rhetoric written on the terrorist's gun, but I called in too late and my call dropped due to a network problem. The mods in TBA's chat also felt that the info wasn't verified enough, so the links to my original source of info got blocked.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another Excellent Broadcast by TBA.
    View: https://youtu.be/z5qO6GpDx-0

The video dissects and breaks down the hateful white supremacist manifesto. I only wish TBA had time to talk more about the terrorist's gun.

I tried to call in to give the rest of the B1 family detailed information about the anti-FBA hateful rhetoric written on the terrorist's gun, but I called in too late and my call dropped due to a network problem. The mods in TBA's chat also felt that the info wasn't verified enough, so the links to my original source of info got blocked.
    TBA had a good breakdown of the shooting yesterday, too.
    What he said tonight was very important: Payton S. Gendron is not crazy, and his manifesto wasn't gibberish.
    He is a calculated, racist, and dangerous agent of white supremacy. Both the liberal and the conservative media will try to paint him as a lone-wolf troubled kid who committed a random act of violence, but we know better.
    Get ready, brothers & sisters.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Buffalo White Supremacist Was Allowed To Do This
    View: https://youtu.be/Ix2DJLaks30

Like Dylann Roof and Kyle Rittenhouse before him Payton Gendron was allowed to commit crimes with no punishment. And now that he's predictably committed an anti-Black racist mass murder, the white right is trying to downplay it and the white left wants to deflect to abortion and gun control. Nothing about waging a war on white supremacy.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Somebody brought up a good point: if Payton Gendron is charged with federal hate crimes, then he will get to live out his days in a relatively safe federal prison.
    Otherwise, he'll have to serve his time in a NY state prison. That's where the wolves are.
    I hope he gets incarcerated at the state level so he can explain his hatred of Black people to the NY Crips & Bloods.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Somebody brought up a good point: if Payton Gendron is charged with federal hate crimes, then he will get to live out his days in a relatively safe federal prison.
    Otherwise, he'll have to serve his time in a NY state prison. That's where the wolves are.
    I hope he gets incarcerated at the state level so he can explain his hatred of Black people to the NY Crips & Bloods.
    Smfh. What if this subhuman cave incubus gets shielded and put into protective custody whether the demon goes to state prison or federal prison though?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Smfh. What if this subhuman cave incubus gets shielded and put into protective custody whether the demon goes to state prison or federal prison though?
    He probably will get pc.
    In a perfect world, he'd get sent to Riker's Island until his trial, and then he'd be sentenced to Clinton or another NY state prison. I guarantee the bruhs in there will have Payton braiding hair in less than a week!