The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Roe vs. Wade to be overturned

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The mask has fallen off. True colors are shining through, and we don't even need a rainbow 🌈 to see them. These disgusting white liberals are showing what they really are and how they truly feel, especially when they get pissed enough.

Racist White Republicans, Moderate and Independents hate and dislike Obama and Black Democrats and say racist shit about them.

Racist White Democrats and Liberals hate and dislike Black conservatives and Republicans and say racist shit about them.

Two sides of the same coin.

Obama and other Black bootlicks are not friends of Black people, but the racist white enemy of the Black tapdancing enemy is not our friend either.

AJ @IndieCat30 of Twitter is the same nasty cave biatch and anti-Black racist white liberal that would moan and yell about how racist Trump and the Republicans are, but would have no problem finding excuses to say the word N1GGER and use any Black person as scapegoat and punching bag all while falsely claiming that they are Anti-Racist and "totally not racist, I have Black friends."

I wonder if and when Twitter will permanently ban this ugly, vicious racist wet dog biatch for these posts? I hope Black Twitter and FBA / B1 Twitter report the living shit out of this Hateful Uncivilized Neanderthal.

I'm just gonna put this right here:
View attachment 3280

2p6aYHz.jpg

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Will Not Disclose
Origin
USA
Black cynicism/skepticism on pro-abortion programs based on the abuses by biased-eugenics ideas and intentions of (white) clinicians who performed unnecessary sterilization or aggressive abortion practices.

AT THE SAME TIME, Black OVER-BEARING-PATERNALISM has driven female partners to these abortionists and abortion remedies, in general-as a means to reduce to escape their subordination to the abusive paternalistic male partners.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
White liberals and the like have proven how anti-Black racist and deplorable they are with their unhinged reactions to the overturning of Roe vs. Wade.

Why are these angry rabid cave animals mainly focusing on, cussing out, and blaming Clarence Thomas, a Black guy who happens to be one of many Supreme Court Justices (SJC), and calling Clarence Thomas the n-word? (RHETORICAL QUESTION - BTW you already know his racist white wife calls him the n-word in bed.)

Yeah, 1 Black guy voted against abortion, but 4 white demons (3 white males, 1 white female) voted against abortion as well. Where is this same level of heat, hatred, and focus for these 4 white Supreme Court Justices that voted to outlaw and overturn abortion?

Why aren't y'all disgusting, hateful anti-Black racist pieces of shit dragging and blaming the now deceased Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg for refusing to step down when she was dying and when still had the chance when Obama was still president so that Obama could pick a Democrat SJC to replace her?

Ruth Ginsburg's old decrepit racist ass dropped dead when Trump was president and both Trump and his Admin (especially Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell) selected that racist white Republican witch Amy Coney Barrett to replace her. And Trump put Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. Gee, what ever happened to hating and blaming Trump and the Republicans for everything, including racism?

REMINDER:

Over 50% of white women voted for Donald J. Trump in both 2016 and 2020.

Blame and be mad at yourselves you dumb WHITE B.I.T.C.H.E.S. 😊 😃

SEETHE.

👅 😛 😝 😜 😋

Justices who voted to overturn Roe v. Wade​

Clarence Thomas

Justice Clarence Thomas voted to overturn Roe v. Wade. He also called on the court to consider looking at other major cases, including Obergefell v. Hodges (which gives the right to same-sex marriage) and Griswold v. Connecticut (which protects the right to contraception).

“As I have previously explained, ‘substantive due process’ is an oxymoron that ‘lack(s) any basis in the Constitution,’” he wrote.

Samuel A. Alito, Jr.

Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr. voted to overturn Roe v. Wade. Alito wrote the opinion overturning the ruling, writing that the Constitution does not reference abortion.

“It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives,” he wrote.

Alito also wrote the draft opinion that circulated in May, which revealed that the Supreme Court was likely to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Neil M. Gorsuch

Justice Neil M. Gorsuch voted to overturn Roe v. Wade and in support of the Mississippi law.

Brett M. Kavanaugh

Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh voted to overturn Roe v. Wade and in support of the Mississippi law. In a concurring opinion, Kavanaugh did write that states should not block people from traveling to get an abortion, citing the “constitutional right to interstate travel.”

Amy Coney Barrett

The Supreme Court’s newest member, Justice Amy Coney Barrett, voted to overturn Roe v. Wade and to uphold the Mississippi law.

Once again, the last 2 justices were selected by Trump, who whites overwhelmingly voted for en masse. Safely go fuck yourselves (so that don't get pregnant and birth more evil racist bastards).

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Once again, the last 2 Republican justices (Amy Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh) were selected by Trump, who whites overwhelmingly voted for en masse. Safely go fuck yourselves (so that y'all don't get pregnant and birth more evil racist bastards).

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah I was following that thread and all the other shit attached to it. She's pretty much unapologetic. Her old racist tweets were pulled up to expose her white supremacist views
Can you please post some screenshots? You already know that hateful honkey heifer is going to delete everything if Twitter doesn't ban her first.

Republican Congresswoman Mary Miller, to Trump: “I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday.”

Honest White Racists are saying it loud and proud now.

Don't forget: White Women Voted For Trump

See... if these racist white b1tches are praising Trump for being responsible for this victory, then what sense does it make to blame and flame Clarence Thomas for this causing victory (that you conveniently claim is a tragedy) in the same breath?

These flip flopping, shapeshifting white females also voted for Trump because he "saved your damn white neighborhoods", is pro-white and pro-white America, hates Obama as much as the whites do, backs the blue, slings mud at the non-whites with no fucks given, grabs the punani, is a loudmouth and a cult of personality, promotes conservative and traditional values that transcend race despite being a non-traditional asswipe himself, etc. You know, all the shit that wypipo love and desire to do and be.

6hpYGqK.jpg

Roe was always about White life, Black people with half a brain knew it . Abortion fortunately boomerang and took more of them out than us so they needed to repair themselves. Overturning their law was for their benefit. They never repair themselves without harming us, so we may as well get ready.
They will definitely find numerous ways to stifle our numbers, build abortion clinics in our neighborhoods, and overpromote abortion to us while being rampantly as pro-white life as possible. And they will definitely overfund the WS race soldier police forces, racist medical facilities, and such to help kill us off faster. We need to watch out for how white supremacy will eventually attempt to reshape, "reform", re-strategize, restructure, and reinvent itself yet again in order to adapt, fool us, and stay in place.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Can you please post some screenshots? You already know that hateful honkey heifer is going to delete everything if Twitter doesn't ban her first.
Twitter has not banned her and probably won't cuz they're capitalizing on the traffic and engagement

Unrepentant. This klanslib is reveling in it

View: https://twitter.com/IndieCat30/status/1540816653616906240?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/IndieCat30/status/1540811585198907393?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/IndieCat30/status/1540759645240799235?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/IndieCat30/status/1540437487335706624?s=19

Why would she bother being disingenuously apologetic when this is who she is

20220626_003429.jpg

This liberal got banned tho...probably because he didn't go as viral

View: https://twitter.com/pronto_news/status/1540800892059807745?s=19

Barida

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
Now we need police reform. It doesn't do us any good to save Black babies just so the cops can shoot them later.
We also need reparations more than ever. These new Black babies will need a solid financial future.
View attachment 2787

I agree with you. Blacks got to push for this police reform in order to ensure that our rights are not violated when we are out there looking for what to eat.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The founder of Planned Parenthood believed in population control and superior race. If you look at the stats on abortion, the majority of abortions are black women. It is estimated that just as many babies are born as are aborted. Imagine where our numbers would be if they didn't fall for these lies.

They gave us a bad culture with bad politics that only destroy our own people.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Racist Whitesplaining PR representative for White Supremacy says that racist white biatch Mary Miller (that also claimed that "Hilter was right" at another Trump rally) meant to say "right to life", not "white life." Don't try to disavow now you racist b.i.t.c.h.e.s. Say it with your chest again. Tell us how you really feel.

Because even if what Mary Karen Miller said wasn't intentional (newsflash, it was intentional), it would still be a Fruedian Slip anyway.

"I will always defend the RIGHT TO LIFE!" *wink wink, nudge nudge, gives the white supremacist okay signal and a Nazi salute and then posts a picture of nothing but WY peepo celebrating white life, white children, and whiteness to covertly reaffirm what she originally said. #PeepTheGame

This BS excuse (if you can call it that) is just as believable as saying that a crowd that is clearly chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" is actually saying "Let's Go Brandon." Even racist whites proudly admit that and say "Let's Go Brandon" use that as an inside joke to humorously, yet in a very serious manner, express their hatred for Joe Biden.

More proof that these racist whites are aware of the nuances and meanings even though they continue trying to play dumb about it. They know exactly what racism is and how racist they are.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBmnTlLgJd0
    Not sure about the "swallowing campaign" idea. Not every girl likes giving oral. Anal is a no no. I know condoms aren't full proof, but I think we need to look at additional protection measures alongside that. Abstinence would be the best overall choice.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Racist Whitesplaining PR representative for White Supremacy says that racist white biatch Mary Miller (that also claimed that "Hilter was right" at another Trump rally) meant to say "right to life", not "white life." Don't try to disavow now you racist b.i.t.c.h.e.s. Say it with your chest again. Tell us how you really feel.

Because even if what Mary Karen Miller said wasn't intentional (newsflash, it was intentional), it would still be a Fruedian Slip anyway.

"I will always defend the RIGHT TO LIFE!" *wink wink, nudge nudge, gives the white supremacist okay signal and a Nazi salute and then posts a picture of nothing but WY peepo celebrating white life, white children, and whiteness to covertly reaffirm what she originally said. #PeepTheGame

This BS excuse (if you can call it that) is just as believable as saying that a crowd that is clearly chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" is actually saying "Let's Go Brandon." Even racist whites proudly admit that and say "Let's Go Brandon" use that as an inside joke to humorously, yet in a very serious manner, express their hatred for Joe Biden.

More proof that these racist whites are aware of the nuances and meanings even though they continue trying to play dumb about it. They know exactly what racism is and how racist they are.
    She's being very strategic. She said what she meant and even if she misspoke she knows the damage is done. And that pic has just enough "kids of color" in it for her plausible deniability play.

"See, im not racist...look at my adopted non white lives"

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She's being very strategic. She said what she meant and even if she misspoke she knows the damage is done. And that pic has just enough "kids of color" in it for her plausible deniability play.

"See, im not racist...look at my adopted non white lives"
    I just cleaned off my glasses and looked at the picture again. I see the melanin now, but the mayonnaise from the picture was smeared all over my lenses and I had to go clean them off.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1. Blaze Media /
    2. Faith

Meet 'Mary Doe' -- the Woman Who Claims She Never Wanted an Abortion in the Roe v. Wade Companion Case That Helped Make It Legal​

FAITH

"I carried the burden that my name legalized abortion."​

BILLY HALLOWELL
    January 25, 2013

The more I dig into the history of Roe v Wade the more Noxious the stench becomes. Here is a Blaze article from 2013.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whether I am reading about the past & circumstances of Jane Roe, Norma McCorvey or Mary Doe, Sandra Cano, I cannot deny the obvious. That being they were both women at the time, McCorvey now deceased, who seem to have emerged from lower class backgrounds & indirectly became involved in 2 “test cases” intent on challenging this nation’s Abortions laws.

McCorvey a Bisexual was encouraged by Lesbian friends to lie & tell Abortion providers she had been raped by a Gang of Black Men, which failed miserably, soon came to a law firm looking for women to participate in a test case to challenge US Abortion law.

Cano while pregnant & seeking a divorce meets Legal Aid attorneys in Atl & achieves her objective. However, while being so grateful when 1 of the attorneys solicits her help in a trial as she was told was about “womens rights, feeling indebted she agrees to participate in what she says was something far more that was explained to her.
    So what I see as I am sure many others do, is 2 women from meager, poor backgrounds who were the perfect “Poster Girls” for a political Agenda.

In the end Roe v Wade seems like a Lesbian/ Feminist mission that used 2 poor, lower income women who were none the wiser.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    8m6sCxJ.jpg

Oh Gawd not this racist LGBT cave biatch again...
    This biatch just keeps trying it.
    When the hell is she HE getting banned?!
    B1 Twitter needs to have a word or two with this hateful heifer.
    Mass Report this biutch.

The racist history of Dani G. German (she/her) @DaniGGerman is below:

This is the same so-called "Anti-Racist" white queer liberal trans Karen that encourages transpeople to call Dave Chappelle the n-word.

#WeHaveNoFriends
    #WeHaveNoAllies

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    8m6sCxJ.jpg

Oh Gawd not this racist LGBT cave biatch again...
    This biatch just keeps trying it.
    When the hell is she HE getting banned?!
    B1 Twitter needs to have a word or two with this hateful heifer.
    Mass Report this biutch.

The racist history of Dani G. German (she/her) @DaniGGerman is below:

This is the same so-called "Anti-Racist" white queer liberal trans Karen that encourages transpeople to call Dave Chappelle the n-word.

#WeHaveNoFriends
    #WeHaveNoAllies
    AND GET KNOCKED THE PHUCK OUT!!! I am getting tired of this god ugly she/he power pisser.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We all know it was Becky getting the most abortions hell that cave bitch at Trumpanzees rally even said so.
    Now I know there is going to be a run on these and I will be ready. #ForWhiteWomenONLY Imma need $49.97 each. 2695AECE-D808-49F9-A8FE-3AB6844FCD9F.jpeg
    And that is per “poking wire” not the entire pack.

Last edited:
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973), was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States generally protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion.

This is history we are making do you think the coming generation will be able to know what was roe vs wade was all about they are unable to google this on internet since internet is been sensitised right now we are playing along with their narrative ITS ABORTION OF BLACK PREGNANT WOMAN AND THE COURT OF WHITE AMERICA its time to be matured and been an adult about it.

E

educatedman23

She probably used Twitter blockchain which blocks certain people and all of their followers. It's easy to get caught up in those things accidentally. People have diverse tastes, more than we often give them credit for and they are often looking at and listening to a variety of people trying to come to conclusions or find the truth. No one person will ever have all we need, so we need to pull info from multiple sources to do our personal and collective business. Managing people is hard, managing egos is even harder. I got out of business management because dealing with people will physically make you ill.

Mature folks understand it's better to work in small groups to achieve one goal, and that help is needed to move us forward. Black folks have ego issues and until we get those in check we'll stay divided, unable to determine who we should trust, and lost in the mix. While there are some operative things going on with said groups that are suspect, I was late to the party and missed all of that. We are at different stages and phases of learning and these social media spats don't always clearly expound on this. We see someone act, then someone reacts. We can't afford to be derailed anymore. Time is running out for us.
    That's entirely possible. Many people only wanna hear from those they agree with.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's entirely possible. Many people only wanna hear from those they agree with.
    Some people are infants. They spend their adult lives being children. If you don't want to be challenged or criticized, don't lead. Good leaders expect challenges and try to be transparent. Definitely not combative. I'm tired of all the inner fighting myself which makes me feel a lot of this is COINTELPRO. The other thing is that the quality of followers reveals a lot. Followers say a lot about the leaders.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/52-hZzcjUn8

VTKssBh.jpg

oiSC8yY.jpg

SVgHfSY.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/Qcr2opZ

View: https://imgur.com/a/fvfOzcM

OcFchZp.jpg

2ho18fZ.jpg

Tukach Shakur @its_kachi

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/its_kachi/status/1540846617712103424

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/its_kachi/status/1540344867737452544

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trillfate

The racist cave Karen @IndieCat30 deleted her Twitter (or changed her username amd made a new Twitter account to escape the heat people were giving that ass). It is NEVER okay for a white or non-Black to say N1gger or N1gga. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Fl1XKgd.jpg
    I wonder if she deleted or did she finally get enough hate reports that Twitter finally had to act