The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Roe vs. Wade to be overturned

equis

Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
They gotta get them White numbers back up, so Karen, Becky, Susan, and Kate can't abort anymore of their babies. Our community will benefit indirectly by the decision. Now is the time for Black people to get on code, and be about marriage, and REAL family planning. We also need our villages to educate young people, model good family values, and to help parents struggling to care for their offspring.
Highly agree. Between this and the crumbling of the welfare state, a culture of responsibility will have to be pushed in the black community. It's becoming sink or swim. Those who have reckless patterns in life will have to sit in the house of cards they built with no backing, and it'll cause the community to have to elevate while leaving those who poison it behind.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As for me, I am prochoice. My wife is anti abortion.
    Myself personally would never want my wife or daughters to have an abortion other than in case of rape or if the child would be born with a birth defect.

Where me and my wife disagree is that she doesn't think there is any exception at all to have an abortion. She thinks that even in the case of rape the woman should have the child and put them up for adoption. I disagree with that.

Where we both agree is that no one should have an abortion because they were participating in irresponsible behavior and find it convenient to just get an abortion.

Let's be honest though. Most abortions aren't due to rape or wanted due to a birth defect. The overwhelming majority is due to people being irresponsible and that I do think needs to stop!