The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Some Latino "rapper" opposes reparations in a Rap Battle. Tariq Responds.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View: https://youtu.be/DG4gvy_7ytA

This white Hispanic looking motherfucka really tried to put on his best Joyner "I'm Not Racist" Lucas and J Cole "hotep" persona in this freestyle to argue and preach against FBA reparations "on our behalf and for our own good" and basically says that the real issue is about classism and everyone being oppressed, not just Black people. "It's all love", he says.

This POS non-Black "rapper" is now using our FBA hip hop / rap culture, and the art and music that we created, to now attack us and our interests. Absolutely Abominable. The Betrayal.

The POC Coalition is now using our own music as a weapon against us to say that in order to so-called unify, Black people must forgo reparations for our atrocities committed against us, which has never stopped.

I bet this pile of rancid burritos wouldn't take too kindly to any Black person preaching and speaking against the interests of his people or his abuelas and familia for "their own good", with or without the music and rapping.

WHO THE FUCK does this entitled talking tortilla think he is to have any authority over what Black people's needs should and shouldn't be, a chunky Churro conquistador?

The lightly seasoned Caucasity.

#CutTheDamnBullshit
#CutTheCheckNow
#ReparationsOrElse

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This new energy is good. The previous generations were really letting these people speak on our business and get away with it. What's even worse is that he had the audacity to speak on our business using our artform. That's what happens when you have a generation of niggas that's looking for acceptance rather than respect.

How can you fail in your homeland and then tell other people what to do in theirs?

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He needs to rap to George Zimmerman.
    Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just rewatched the video again. Light white Mfer talking all that BS about how "Fred Hampton would be liking this shit", how Tariq is "lame" and spreads "racism and hatred", how he's like "one of the Black Panthers" etc. Absolute delusion and our real Black leaders would be disgusted. He's no better than the "well meaning" white liberal or polite racist.

And he was also basically talking about how defeating and dismantling the corrupt system that keeps us divided is more important than reparations for FBA.

Um no, you better think again and slow down on your food you Fat Hoe Mestizo puta. Dismantling the system of anti-Black white Supremacy for a system that actually benefits us (especially Black people) and Reparations with backpay (adjusted for inflation and interest) for FBA are EQUALLY IMPORTANT.

END of Discussion.
    0/5 Stars
    0/5 Mics except the 1 that's shoved up your ass.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

LGBT actually got reparations recently. All these whites and "minority coalition" mofos would be dead ass silent and not say one word, one line, one bar, one verse, or song(s) to oppose it and convince LGBT not to accept or demand reparations. And the rainbow mafia would be ready to wrongfully snatch somebody up for even thinking about opposing them and their reparations.

#EndReparationsShaming
    #CutTheBullshit
    #CutTheCheck

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That spicy cac's bars were just as wack as what these saltines were spitting:
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZFuvVdIgSw

The sheer unmitigated caucasity.
    lilboosiedigust
    Says "Jesus is my n!gga" several times.

Uses the n-word several times (because "Black people say it too").

Promotes casual white ideologies and Eurocentrism in their raps.

They have no rap skill and are Bland as shit.

They were cringy and bad in order to mock rappers, but made themselves bigger jokes in a "cool", funny unoffending way for the consumption of whites and others that go "hAhA tHiS iS So FuNNy bRuH I DiEd, tHe 1 oF tHe OnLY RAP SoNGs I LikE, LoL YoU cAn't sPeLL CrAP wITHouT RaP."

The comedy rap that is made by a lot of these non-Blacks have a pretty condescending, mocking tone overall, and dare I say an even racist one.

They really did everything they were not supposed to do.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    LGBT actually got reparations recently. All these whites and "minority coalition" mofos would be dead ass silent and not say one word, one line, one bar, one verse, or song(s) to oppose it and convince LGBT not to accept or demand reparations. And the rainbow mafia would be ready to wrongfully snatch somebody up for even thinking about opposing them and their reparations.
    People join the olympic mental games simply because “F*ck N*ggers” is no longer a socially acceptable statement. So we see these coded diatribes where the the takeaway is “f*ck n*ggers” but is masked in a cesspool of weasel words, dogwhistles, and faux-care. Hence why these same actors are quiet as a mouse peeing on a cotton ball on a space station when other groups are given resources. The national psyche truly hinges on Black inferiority. If I were a social or national immigrant, my ideology in the USA would be based on “I worked hard and I succeeded, I’m special”.

When you take it a step further it’s “I worked hsrder than these n*ggers“ and that’s where Black empowerment becomes dangerous. Because the ideology is that America is a meritocracy and hard work = success. The thought that Black Americans have been artificially held down, disrupts the meritocracy argument. The “I worked harder than those n*ggers and I succeeded” turns into “I took a deal with white supremacy to uphold the racial hierarchy and in return they infused cash and resource into my community and allowed me to establish myself without interference”.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Says "Jesus is my n!gga" several times.

Uses the n-word several times (because "Black people say it too").

Promotes casual white ideologies and Eurocentrism in their raps.

They have no rap skill and are Bland as shit.

They were cringy and bad in order to mock rappers, but made themselves bigger jokes in a "cool", funny unoffending way for the consumption of whites and others that go "hAhA tHiS iS So FuNNy bRuH I DiEd, tHe 1 oF tHe OnLY RAP SoNGs I LikE, LoL YoU cAn't sPeLL CrAP wITHouT RaP."

The comedy rap that is made by a lot of these non-Blacks have a pretty condescending, mocking tone overall, and dare I say an even racist one.

They really did everything they were not supposed to do.
    Watch some off-code new negro come in to say "bu, but they didn't use the hard R".
    44-E5-DDA0-4327-4-D02-8-F20-518-F49-E54381.png

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What does a Hispanic have to do with this? I am sorry but no one was selling his people into slavery for years and got away with it, never even giving those people they wronged a better start at life. I don't care what color you are, if you oppose making this historical wrong right, you are on the side of white supremacy.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People join the olympic mental games simply because “F*ck N*ggers” is no longer a socially acceptable statement. So we see these coded diatribes where the the takeaway is “f*ck n*ggers” but is masked in a cesspool of weasel words, dogwhistles, and faux-care. Hence why these same actors are quiet as a mouse peeing on a cotton ball on a space station when other groups are given resources. The national psyche truly hinges on Black inferiority. If I were a social or national immigrant, my ideology in the USA would be based on “I worked hard and I succeeded, I’m special”.

When you take it a step further it’s “I worked hsrder than these n*ggers“ and that’s where Black empowerment becomes dangerous. Because the ideology is that America is a meritocracy and hard work = success. The thought that Black Americans have been artificially held down, disrupts the meritocracy argument. The “I worked harder than those n*ggers and I succeeded” turns into “I took a deal with white supremacy to uphold the racial hierarchy and in return they infused cash and resource into my community and allowed me to establish myself without interference”.
    kanye west gif following GIF
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

All Facts. 💥All Claps. 💯👏👏

Concern trolling, virtue signaling, time wasting intellectual masturbation (often by psuedo-intellectuals), playing the oppression and hardship olympics, playing devil's advocate, being supposedly contrary and freethinking "just for the sake of argument", "looking at both or all sides" of the story and conversation, and the like are what they specialize in.

Examples:
    - What do you think about reverse racism?
    - How would reparations help you in the long run?
    - What you gon' do with all that money?
    - Shouldn't whites and everybody else get money for their troubles too?
    - Not everything is about you or racism all the time.
    - We shouldn't be divided. It's what the enemy wants. We all have to unite and fight the system together!!!
    - Shouldn't you be focused on fixing your community and culture as well?
    - Why take advice from race baiters who want to keep us divided?! (Yeah, because it's not like white supremacy and the founders and participants of it didn't and still don't divide us...)

What does a Hispanic have to do with this? I am sorry but no one was selling his people into slavery for years and got away with it, never even giving those people they wronged a better start at life. I don't care what color you are, if you oppose making this historical wrong right, you are on the side of white supremacy.
    They are not our allies and they are not our friends. They are enemies with secret identities and they harbor resentment and even disdain towards us and our interests. They are like the covertly jealous friend who is holding you back and doesn't want you to go on to do bigger and better things for "your own good" and because they have so-called "concerns", want you to "really think it over", and don't want anything bad to happen to you. It's all a front. We can see through the BS.

#CutTheBullshit
    #CutTheCheck

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You must not have gotten the memo. When it comes to FBA issues, anybody of any ethnicity and/or nationality is allowed to chime in to tell US what WE need to do.
    LSaZckr.png

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You must not have gotten the memo. When it comes to FBA issues, anybody of any ethnicity and/or nationality is allowed to chime in to tell US what WE need to do.
    View attachment 2102
    Like a dishwasher telling the chef how to cook.
    Like a meth head telling a non-druggie to "have fun sometimes."
    Like a broke person giving financial advice.
    Like a foreigner telling the people of each country what they need to do (whether it's right or wrong, necessary or unnecessary).
    Like a privileged super rich kid telling you to buy some bootstraps.
    Like a wealthy person telling you that money ain't everything.

We FBA don't just feel wronged, we have been done wrong to say the absolute least. The documented evidence and history are overwhelming and cannot be denied.

None of these non-Blacks dictating and preaching to us are publicly telling other groups such as the Asians, Afghans, Latinos, LGBT, etc to wait indefinitely or forgo their wants or needs altogether.

The some of the main reasons the USA and company refuse to give us our reparations is because they refuse to repair the damage they've done and continue to cause, and they refuse to stop doing us wrong. In their evil minds and eyes, why "repair" something that works quite well for them and everyone else? Justice for wait?

Once again, white racist slave owners got their reparations.
    While the Black enslaved American people and us, the descendants, are still waiting for ours.

#WeWillNotWaitAnymore
    #CutTheCheckNow

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 2102
    Really getting fed up with this. I saw so much of this nonsense during the BLM protests. A bunch of non-blacks preaching and saying what we need. Like, how bout ya'll let us talk and tell you? I still remember seeing a group of these dumb white girls vandalizing some stores with "BLM" and they were saying they were doing it "for us". Like for real? People will look at that and BLAME US when it was their lily-white asses that done it!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Really getting fed up with this. I saw so much of this nonsense during the BLM protests. A bunch of non-blacks preaching and saying what we need. Like, how bout ya'll let us talk and tell you? I still remember seeing a group of these dumb white girls vandalizing some stores with "BLM" and they were saying they were doing it "for us". Like for real? People will look at that and BLAME US when it was their lily-white asses that done it!
    Sista? #ItsHeadHunting time, when they stick their heads in "FBA" issues? Chop their phucking heads off. #NoMercy #SorryNeverSorry #TrickNoGood

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. They always keep blaming and punishing us Black people for "riling everyone up." First of all, what happened to so-called "personal accountability" that the whites and others love(d) to preach, especially to us? Secondly, what person with a soul wouldn't feel some type of way about the constant murders, abuse, and atrocities that Black people are subjected to?

And lastly, those white girls and other non-blacks belonged to 1 of 2 groups. They were either WS anarchist / WS supremacist operatives who wanted to destroy, loot, vandalize or start some shit such as riots.............., or they were people who just wanted a day out the house to get in on the action / protest, be rebels, promote their own agenda, show how much they hate Trump, take videos and pictures, and get a rush of adrenaline and self-importance.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. They always keep blaming and punishing us Black people for "riling everyone up." First of all, what happened to so-called "personal accountability" that the whites and others love(d) to preach, especially to us? Secondly, what person with a soul wouldn't feel some type of way about the constant murders, abuse, and atrocities that Black people are subjected to?

And lastly, those white girls and other non-blacks belonged to 1 of 2 groups. They were either WS anarchist / WS supremacist operatives who wanted to destroy, loot, vandalize or start some shit such as riots.............., or they were people who just wanted a day out the house to get in on the action / protest, be rebels, promote their own agenda, show how much they hate Trump, take videos and pictures, and get a rush of adrenaline and self-importance.
    All these groups start shit and say it is for us and for our benefit but shit gets out of hand, who you think they blame? I still hear people talking about the riots and looting. Like were you not paying attention? I have to explain this to people over and over again. The people who started those riots and started the looting were almost always white! They did it to set us up. You notice how they targeted black populated areas and never white ones too? HMMM Wonder why that is!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This new energy is good. The previous generations were really letting these people speak on our business and get away with it. What's even worse is that he had the audacity to speak on our business using our artform. That's what happens when you have a generation of niggas that's looking for acceptance rather than respect.

How can you fail in your homeland and then tell other people what to do in theirs?
    If things were all that good in all these immigrant countries, why are they in Amerikkka talking shit? I DGAF about none of these wanna be white ass lickers! 🖕🏽💯