Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Washtenaw Sheriff try and failed to gain entry into our home. Thr MF’s lied saying someone inside called them.

DONT EVER HAVE YOUR STORM SECURITY DOOR UNLOCKED BECAUSE THIS FOUL ANTI BLACK RAXIST PARASITE WILL FORCE THEIR WAY IN.
    #TrickNoGood

Attachments

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Almost at this point. But not quite there yet. When THIS starts to happen and the WS media goes silent 🤫 we will see the site changed needed. Like banning ALL YT ppl from holding positions in law enforcement and punishment. We need more like Micah Johnson and Lovell Mixion. Those are the real hero’s to black ppl like me.

IMG_0829.jpeg

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Almost at this point. But not quite there yet. When THIS starts to happen and the WS media goes silent 🤫 we will see the site changed needed. Like banning ALL YT ppl from holding positions in law enforcement and punishment. We need more like Micah Johnson and Lovell Mixion. Those are the real hero’s to black ppl like me.

View attachment 7665
    It's been happening, just needs to be more frequently!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    #StartHuntingThemAndTheirs no matter the age or sex. KKKops, DA's, Asst. DA's, Judges and even the damn clerks that type us into their vile system. EVERYONE can be touched. But what they REALLY need to do is ban ALL white ppl be banned from holding positions in (F)law enforcement and punishment.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Where are our Black people with this racist 💩 is going on? I'm NOT filming or asking any questions, when our people are being racially profiled or assaulted!

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    This spic has gone into hiding like a liitle cowardly bitch. He needs to be "Ghandied" with 3 to the face and 3 in the back of his head. If they cant find this POS go after his family and kids. Like hot they do ours GD!!!!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The cop was wrong. My issue is first, 10 mil? I think its because the cop was Black and second, if the cop was white, I think the result of the punishment, etc would be far less.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black BLUE lives forget that their a$$ is BLACK and BELIEVE they have the same license to use "force" or abuse their authority as their yT counterparts...

But if that youth had been a young BLACK male there would be very few repercussions probably a paid suspension no LAWSUIT on the police department AT ALL....
    I've witnessed my CAUCASIANS affiliates classmates/coworkers be approached
    (actively pursued with letters in the mail) by private attorneys to pursue "possible" LAWSUITS. 🤓 Black AMERICAN$ are left unrepresented and/or have to ACTIVELY seek out ATTORNEYS to sue government organizations on their behalf....
    ALSO, I don't know about other parts but in Florida🤓🌐 you better not TRY to be FRIENDLY with a BLACK police officer DON'T try to call them brother/SISTER cousin anything! ... And if you are affiliated with them they will PROBABLY stay in their cruiser and call their supervisor because they DON'T want to lose their job...