Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Police are out of control all over this state it seems. This man was no treat to any of these officers and the coward that punched him needs to be in jail and off the force.

Oh what da f*ck ever! They ALL say the same damn thing! PROTECT & SERVE AS YOU WERE SWORN IN TO DO, OR TAKE YOUR TRIFLING ASS SOMEWHERE OUT OF VIEW & KILL YOURSELVES!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh what da f*ck ever! They ALL say the same damn thing! PROTECT & SERVE AS YOU WERE SWORN IN TO DO, OR TAKE YOUR TRIFLING ASS SOMEWHERE OUT OF VIEW & KILL YOURSELVES!
    Sister Gwyn when they start doing this to white ppl? Watch out and stay ready.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Sister Gwyn when they start doing this to white ppl? Watch out and stay ready.
    ALWAYS! It's whoever they feel like attacking or killing now, because NO CONSEQUENCES WILL OCCUR!
    I've already told y'all about my encounter with Arlington P.D.
    🎶GLOCK ON COCK, EVERY BLOCK🎶

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Then, they transfer these non protecting & non serving 🐖🐖 to another precinct, where they continue their racist 🦬💩!
    Its a cycle. If they wanted to change the cycle they would, but they don't because its taxpayer money

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    At this point I’m assuming they did it on purpose as a means for financial gain from the lawsuit. This bullshit, where everyone acts like they didn’t know that that could be the outcome, is getting old FAST.

I really don’t like the family here. Look at them. Play acting with Crump. Sick.