Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Boys Season 3 Discussion Thread

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That MF is crazier than a shit house rat.

My fave character has always been Stan Edgar. He's a snake but I respect his gangster. Dude runs Vought like a fuckin mafia.
The gawd was in the middle of a jungle war calmly and politely putting a white woman in check. He's #BlackExcellence.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The gawd was in the middle of a jungle war calmly and politely putting a white woman in check. He's #BlackExcellence.
    Sure was. When Black Noir said:

that he wasnt going to wear the mask. Stan said with a straight face “When you are repositioned to st paul/Minneapolis you’ll need your mask for the cold weather

I was like daaaaamn son been cold for awhile.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I may need to re-watch the first season, but I don't recall it being slow. IIRC, the action kicked off right away.
    Maybe slow was the wrong word. There was a lot of action and it kept moving but it felt sluggish for me. Maybe I just was not vibing with any of the characters so I lost interest.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Interracial relationship, and a black man being painted as mentally unstable 25 mins in.
    I potentially may be in the possession of the quintessential tin-foil kufi but my senses perceive a “big bad brute” stereotype coming from M.M. It began in the season prior and it appears as if they will double down in Season 3.

D

Deleted member 191

How many teams has Black Noir been on?
    He's the Trevor Ariza of superheroes.
    Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Trevor Ariza? Stop it hahahahaha 😄😄😄😄

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't seen any movie off the boys series, but this thread just peaked my interest and I would check it out when I have the time to do so. It seems like a really interesting series no doubt.
    There was a spinoff animated miniseries earlier this year. Look up "The Boys Presents: Diabolical".

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stan Edgar is still a pimp though he told that muthafucka, what good would respect do with that bottomless pit of insecurity Homelander calls a soul.
    Stan Edgar took Super Cac's whole soul with just a few words!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man listen! Dude actin like crazy Superman from the Injustice games!
    the world will recognize you for the pitiful disappointment you are. You are not worthy of my respect. You are not a god. You are simply bad product

nuclear explosion GIF

D

Deleted member 191

I wonder how this shit is gonna play out. I also hated the ending of this episode sad AF.
    Mannnnn, Vicky knows 100% that she fucked up. And I'd be surprised that Stan would be cool with what she did to Zoe.
    I think he genuinely loved Vicky like a daughter and although he may not be mad about her for turning on him at the press conference I don't know if he'll feel the same way if he knew she purposefully
    Injected Zoe with Compound V

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mannnnn, Vicky knows 100% that she fucked up. And I'd be surprised that Stan would be cool with what she did to Zoe.
    I think he genuinely loved Vicky like a daughter and although he may not be mad about her for turning on him at the press conference I don't know if he'll feel the same way if he knew she purposefully
    Injected Zoe with Compound V
    Stan said he taught her to play all sides. So one half way proud but he is going to get her back no doubt about it. He is connected and has something for her ass and for Homelander. He talks way too much trash to Homelander to not have a Plan B.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, Butcher
    As a raging Temp V addict
    alienating the people who care about him, is what I didn't know I wanted to see.
    That shit is getting in my nerves. When Beef and Broccoli got blasted and they was in the van butcher was asking bout Soldier Boy. He’s OD but it makes sense you have to be demented to do what they do. But her wounds not healing is proof that he is going to be the Supes killer.

D

Deleted member 191

Stan said he taught her to play all sides. So one half way proud but he is going to get her back no doubt about it. He is connected and has something for her ass and for Homelander. He talks way too much trash to Homelander to not have a Plan B.
    That's facts, Stan is just a fucking gangster. He ain't blowing ether for no reason and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he already knew about
    Soldier Boy still being held alive in Russia
    Hell wouldn't shock me if he set that shit up from the beginning.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's facts, Stan is just a fucking gangster. He ain't blowing ether for no reason and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he already knew about
    Interesting theory. I could see it having merit. Because Stan was there in the battle where Soldier Boy supposedly died.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Homelander hasn’t even killed him and it’s for a reason. I think even Homelander knows it’s bad news