Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Boys Season 3 Discussion Thread

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Mann that drag was epic, starlight went full julien assange. i cant wait for the next episode. This russian chick is bat shyt crazy. This cant be just about money there is defidently more to her story. Really love ashleys call put on atrain too you didnt care about justice until you had to go through it. I hope thats the end of A train.

D

Deleted member 191

Mann that drag was epic, starlight went full julien assange. i cant wait for the next episode. This russian chick is bat shyt crazy. This cant be just about money there is defidently more to her story. Really love ashleys call put on atrain too you didnt care about justice until you had to go through it. I hope thats the end of A train.
Mannnnnnn Starlight was like fuck these hoes I quit!

D

Deleted member 191

And then when he apologized to Hughie I'm like, nigga you sorry for killin his girlfriend now? Why? Yo brother ain't even dead he's just paralyzed. You've WHOLE ASS KILLED PEOPLE! And you think what you're experiencing compares?!? FOH. I hope he offed himself in his anger tbh. Epic as that scene was, he's still a whole bitch.

D

Deleted member 191

It's the quiet muthafuckas you gotta watch out for. The twins said Noir was behind screwin over Soldier Boy. THAT'S why that nigga took his tracker out. I'm like ok he coming after everybody but damn Noir rippin your tracker out is extreme....but Nawwwww cuz homeboy the fuckin mastermind.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ashley telling A-Train to go fuck himself when he hollered about Justice but didn't care when he straight up murdered people is what I didn't know I wanted to see.
    That had me like daaaaaaaaamn!
    M.M at herogasm. Just....WOW
    So stupid could have got himself killed.
    That SB, Butcher, HL fight though
    Just wow....
    Epic AF. That changed the whole game.
    HL aint invincible anymore…he gon be more insecure than ever
    It was so silly
    MM might have to change his name to
    Father's Milk
    now.
    View attachment 3272
    He was lame this episode
    Epic AF
    He's just standing there lookin at Starlight like "It's not what you think" I'm likw this muthafucka is gettin brain from a fuckin octopus!?!?!
    That was so disgusting, he’s a weirdo
    Mannnnnnn Starlight was like fuck these hoes I quit!
    She’s brave for doing that.
    It's the quiet muthafuckas you gotta watch out for. The twins said Noir was behind screwin over Soldier Boy. THAT'S why that nigga took his tracker out. I'm like ok he coming after everybody but damn Noir rippin your tracker out is extreme....but Nawwwww cuz homeboy the fuckin mastermind.
    I wonder if thats what really happened.

D

Deleted member 191

She’s brave for doing that.
    I think she was more brave when she told Vicky to get the fuck out her face and walked out on her ass.
    I wonder if thats what really happened.
    Well, you know damn well Stan got somethin to do with it. But Noir is always coverin for these MFs. When Homelander accidently killed a hostage and then Noir went and killed the last witness to make sure no one knew. How he snuck up on Maeve and helped HL take her out. That nigga is a fuckin Luca Brasi type of nigga. I don't NOT believe he didn't have SOMETHING to do with it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of those videos on Vought International's Youtube channel are hilarious when you watch them back outside of the episodes they were featured in. They really need to go ahead and do a real Vought+
    Vought Soul is hilarious too.

D

Deleted member 191

Will A-Train be painted as a radicalized "Black Identity Extremist" at the Seven's post-Herogasm press conference?
    View attachment 3306
    Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO
    Stop It Fox Tv GIF by Empire FOX

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That ending was kind of predictable, but still satisfying.
    View attachment 3314
    I can’t wait to see it. And yes Antony Starr is an amazing actor. He is able to show so many different emotions. I like how he’s able to show Homelanders insecurities.

MrsScott2u

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Ok they made up for. OMG!!! Did they EVER make up for it!!!

This weird ass supe can make himself large and small, like AntMan, and so he jumps into his boyfriend's dick because that's how he pelasures him. Well, the little supe sneezed and boyfriend exploded. bwahaha
    The was disgusting for real

D

Deleted member 191

did frenchie get put in the friend zone. The kiss felt weird cuz they a re family
    I don't feel that way. I think she meant it like, this is more than a crush or a trauma bonded situation. You're my lover, my heart, my friend, my everything. You are everything that matters and I love you. I think it was the magnitude of the moment knowing that even though the sensation of his touch might change, her feelings for him won't.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't feel that way. I think she meant it like, this is more than a crush or a trauma bonded situation. You're my lover, my heart, my friend, my everything. You are everything that matters and I love you. I think it was the magnitude of the moment knowing that even though the sensation of his touch might change, her feelings for him won't.
    When a woman says the kiss feels weird because we are family, she’s telling you it felt like incest. Y’all don’t say stuff like that to guys you want to intensely snuggle with.

Soldier Boy being Homelander‘s pop is.
    Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

D

Deleted member 191

Whoa, potna! I didn't say that, I only said that the family zone is hell.
    View attachment 3335
    First Rollie, is that Cenk? Because that's hilarious.

Second, we can view the same thing and all have different interpretations. Doesn't make any of us right or wrong. Which I thought I made clear when I said I interpreted it one way and Jay interpreted it another.

Third, Rollie if my comment offended you, then I apologize as it wasn't my intention. My point was whether you did or didn't agree, that isn't going to alter how I interpreted Frenchie and Kimiko's interaction here. It does present a different perspective and I can appreciate that. But that being said, doesn't mean it's the only prevailing understanding of it either; regardless of who does or doesn't agree.

D

Deleted member 191

First Rollie, is that Cenk? Because that's hilarious.

Second, we can view the same thing and all have different interpretations. Doesn't make any of us right or wrong. Which I thought I made clear when I said I interpreted it one way and Jay interpreted it another.

Third, Rollie if my comment offended you, then I apologize as it wasn't my intention. My point was whether you did or didn't agree, that isn't going to alter how I interpreted Frenchie and Kimiko's interaction here. It does present a different perspective and I can appreciate that. But that being said, doesn't mean it's the only prevailing understanding of it either; regardless of who does or doesn't agree.
    Needless to say, Jay is free to go round and round on this if he desires, but I'll be disengaging here.