Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Boys Season 3 Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 191

Homelander hasn’t even killed him and it’s for a reason. I think even Homelander knows it’s bad news
I think more than that, Homelander just wants Stan to fear him for once, the way he's always felt fear of Stan.
That's why when Homelander walked in the Tower, he told Stan his blood pressure rate and was shocked Stan was so calm. So when Stan told him the ACTUAL score of the little stunt he pulled with Vicky, THAT shit is what made him think....Oh shit I don't think I thought this through. Because real talk, Homelander only pulled this shit because his girlfriend killed herself and his points were down at the time. When Ashley busted in and told him his numbers were up after his white man manifesto at the birthday event, that narcissistic bitch started feelin himself.... and LIKE ALWAYS he started testing his man-baby limits thinking he can do whatever he wants.
But once someone threatens what he holds dear: Being loved and adored. He'll get right back in line.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
the world will recognize you for the pitiful disappointment you are. You are not worthy of my respect. You are not a god. You are simply bad product

nuclear explosion GIF
20220609_162428.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Also, Butcher
As a raging Temp V addict
alienating the people who care about him, is what I didn't know I wanted to see.
That's facts, Stan is just a fucking gangster. He ain't blowing ether for no reason and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he already knew about
Soldier Boy still being held alive in Russia
Hell wouldn't shock me if he set that shit up from the beginning.
Stan is playing 4D chess.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Homelander hasn’t even killed him and it’s for a reason. I think even Homelander knows it’s bad news
Homelander loses by killing Stan Edgar.
1. Homelander feeds on fear, but Stan isn't afraid of him.
2. Stan isn't afraid to die.
Stan Edgar being unimpressed & unbothered as he burns to death from an eye beam would be ego death for Homelander.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Homelander loses by killing Stan Edgar.
    1. Homelander feeds on fear, but Stan isn't afraid of him.
    2. Stan isn't afraid to die.
    Stan Edgar being unimpressed & unbothered as he burns to death from an eye beam would be ego death for Homelander.
    Very true I didn’t think of it like that. It loses if he kills Stan.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Lol cuz said u dont deserve my respect and that all that narcasist wants. I love m he tries so hard for his daughter, despite having no super powers and a pretty disibilitating disease like ocd. The reveal of jensen was fire, i hope my girl kimiko is allright. 😊

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol cuz said u dont deserve my respect and that all that narcasist wants. I love m he tries so hard for his daughter, despite having no super powers and a pretty disibilitating disease like ocd. The reveal of jensen was fire, i hope my girl kimiko is allright. 😊
    Such a great episode and season up to this point.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I really just want SOMEONE, ANYONE to off A- Train.
    Omg yes he is the worst black man in history and the atrain to africa was so cringe. I loved how they called that out in the show. Huge inditement on people who do that just as a rebrand. All the sudden ur pro black nicca please.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate that in almost any superhero or superhuman show, movie, or TV the Black characters can never fly from their ability, they always have assistance. they always make the white boy's/girls able to fly from ability. Black Adam is coming out soon, The Rock is playing Black Adam, He flys but he's not "black"

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A-Train is a sucker, a c00n, and a coward. He watched that super cac eviscerate a room full of innocent Black people, and he didn't even swing on Blue Hawk.
    Since all A-Train cares about is his public image, I hope the survivors of Blue Hawk's rampage crucify A-Train in the media. Hopefully, they'll cyber shame A-Train to the point where he kills Blue Hawk and then starts running again, so his heart pops like a balloon.

Last edited:

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    The inditement on capitalist policing is soooo great, when blue hawk gave that bullshit half ass speech tot he community and got ran out gave me chills. Now for the first time Atrain has to be on the other end of it. "Supe lives matter" perfect so well done. The condensation the hero complex the us vs them mentality, they hit every note.

4 ppl not fuking with amazon

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Random thought: they called the supes talent at first i thought theyre real life counterpart was just the police and military: but now im starting to think its also professional athletes and the hero worship they get. But we dont know if these people are really born like that or if they are being set up and groomed with V aka human growth hormone. And the purpose to distract the masses with spectacle. And reinforce patriotism and were number 1 mentality🤔

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A-Train is a sucker, a c00n, and a coward. He watched that super cac eviscerate a room full of innocent Black people, and he didn't even swing on Blue Hawk.
    Since all A-Train cares about is his public image, I hope the survivors of Blue Hawk's rampage crucify A-Train in the media. Hopefully, they'll cyber shame A-Train to the point where he kills Blue Hawk and then starts running again, so his heart pops like a balloon.
    7qi6QMi (2).png

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Random thought: they called the supes talent at first i thought theyre real life counterpart was just the police and military: but now im starting to think its also professional athletes and the hero worship they get. But we dont know if these people are really born like that or if they are being set up and groomed with V aka human growth hormone. And the purpose to distract the masses with spectacle. And reinforce patriotism and were number 1 mentality🤔
    Close Up Reaction GIF by Coach

Great view of it all. I never saw it like that before.