The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Official Gun Owners Thread

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is awesome, I’ve thought about joining, I think I might just donate. I think I’m already on an FBI watchlist, don’t want to move up the ranking.
Go ahead an join. Joining an organization for Black gun owners is no different than joining a car club. It's legal, and it's your right.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
More Black people need to own firearms. There is one right that white people can't stand for us to exercise, and that is the 2nd amendment, "The right to bear arms".

Many Black gun owners know the feeling of going to a gun store and getting dirty looks from the white cashiers. They love our money, but hate to see us arming ourselves.

Meanwhile, white people are gun enthusiasts, have underground militias, and do tactical training for fun. The average Black person who can legally own a firearm is afraid of guns and defenseless. Peep how silly these negroes start acting when a firearm is presented:

We need to push responsible gun ownership and education in our communities more. How do you think we can accomplish this?

2A for B1

Last edited:

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You ever notice how liberal cities run by liberal people don't want you to own guns? They make it damn near impossible (especially if you are black) to own one. The cities tend to be the most dangerous when it comes to crime and everything as well so it makes sense for people to own guns and know how to use them. I have heard stories of black fathers going to other states to obtain a gun legally but bringing it back to their city (making it illegal) just to protect their children and family but when they need to use it, they end up getting thrown in prison for it. It is messed up as hell.

I think black folks need to learn to be more independent and move away from the city areas. I admire my uncle for doing this. He owns a farm. It is hard work but he said he would never go back to city living. He is able to own guns, people mind their own out in the countryside, and he doesn't have to worry about some white liberals telling him what is best for him or how he should live his life. He has a lot of white neighbors but they are chill and they actually trade goods among themselves.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    More Black people need to own firearms. There is one right that white people can't stand for us to exercise, and that is the 2nd amendment, "The right to bear arms".

Many Black gun owners know the feeling of going to a gun store and getting dirty looks from the white cashiers. They love our money, but hate to see us arming ourselves.

Meanwhile, white people are gun enthusiasts, have underground militias, and do tactical training for fun. The average Black person who can legally own a firearm is afraid of guns and defenseless. Peep how silly these negroes start acting when a firearm is presented:

We need to push responsible gun ownership and education in our communities more. How do you think we can accomplish this?

2A for B1
    Well as we know, they never like anything fair. If we have the same firepower as them they not gonna have the courage to intrude on us.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You ever notice how liberal cities run by liberal people don't want you to own guns? They make it damn near impossible (especially if you are black) to own one. The cities tend to be the most dangerous when it comes to crime and everything as well so it makes sense for people to own guns and know how to use them. I have heard stories of black fathers going to other states to obtain a gun legally but bringing it back to their city (making it illegal) just to protect their children and family but when they need to use it, they end up getting thrown in prison for it. It is messed up as hell.

I think black folks need to learn to be more independent and move away from the city areas. I admire my uncle for doing this. He owns a farm. It is hard work but he said he would never go back to city living. He is able to own guns, people mind their own out in the countryside, and he doesn't have to worry about some white liberals telling him what is best for him or how he should live his life. He has a lot of white neighbors but they are chill and they actually trade goods among themselves.
    Liberals only want the state to own guns, conservatives only want whites to own guns.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That talking point gets thrown out a lot, but it's game. Don't fall for the trick bag, conservatives don't want us owning guns either.
    A Black man in Mississippi can catch as much heat for carrying a firearm as a Black man in Brooklyn.
    White conservatives will trot out Colion Noir or Maj Toure to gain our votes, and then turn around and refuse to sell us guns (as in the video above), or add a ton of taxes and restrictions to our gin purchases.
    Btw, the Black father in your example was probably non compliant with his state's reciprocity laws. For example, I live in the DMV. My gun which is legal in MD is not legal 15 minutes away in DC. My gun that is legal in VA could get me arrested if I cross the Wilson Bridge into MD. I bring up this point because there is unfortunately no national reciprocity (there should be), and a LOT of gun owners get busted simply by crossing state lines.
    For reference, there is a reciprocity map in the Official Gun Owners thread, which you can find here: The Gun Owners Thread

Last edited:

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

2A for B1
    lately I've been seeing more Black people practice their 2nd, way more than just 10 years ago. I grew up around guns, all my uncles my Dad mom all of them carried and practiced. I hope every Black person that can get one legally, does.
    I've experienced the dirty looks a few times, it just pissed me off.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That talking point gets thrown out a lot, but it's game. Don't fall for the trick bag, conservatives don't want us owning guns either.
    A Black man in Mississippi can catch as much heat for carrying a firearm as a Black man in Brooklyn.
    White conservatives will trot out Colion Noir or Maj Toure to gain our votes, and then turn around and refuse to sell us guns (as in the video above), or add a ton of taxes and restrictions to our gin purchases.
    Btw, the Black father in your example was probably non compliant with his state's reciprocity laws. For example, I live in the DMV. My gun which is legal in MD is not legal 15 minutes away in DC. My gun that is legal in VA could get me arrested if I cross the Wilson Bridge into MD. I bring up this point because there is unfortunately no national reciprocity (there should be), and a LOT of gun owners get busted simply by crossing state lines.
    For reference, there is a reciprocity map in the Official Gun Owners thread, which you can find here: The Gun Owners Thread
    Great post. A lot of people that own firearms don’t even take the time to understand reciprocity laws. I can buy some shit in Nevada 3 hours away and drive back home to Cali and be in all types of violation.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    lately I've been seeing more Black people practice their 2nd, way more than just 10 years ago. I grew up around guns, all my uncles my Dad mom all of them carried and practiced. I hope every Black person that can get one legally, does.
    Yes I've seen this as well. 2 of my girl cousins have guns now I feel left out.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not saying people on the other side are any better. I know certain states will push their white agenda on minorities when it comes to guns. It all comes down to the state and the government. We need to weed these people out of positions of power. We are included in that amendment to own guns too.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every Black person of sound mind needs one period point blank. People living around these savages with no guns is insane.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes I've seen this as well. 2 of my girl cousins have guns now I feel left out.
    Once piece of advice: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GIRL GUN". When you get ready purchase, don't let the salesperson talk you into buying a pink or teal Sccy CPX because it's "cute". I've seen quite a few ladies get tricked into buying a crappy, unreliable, dangerous firearm because it had pretty paint or a dainty design.
    Your gun's main purpose is to protect you and your loved ones. Do your research, and don't fall for the "girl gun" scam.
    For more info, check out the Official Gun Owners thread here: The Gun Owners Thread

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Once piece of advice: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GIRL GUN". When you get ready purchase, don't let the salesperson talk you into buying a pink or teal Sccy CPX because it's "cute". I've seen quite a few ladies get tricked into buying a crappy, unreliable, dangerous firearm because it had pretty paint or a dainty design.
    Your gun's main purpose is to protect you and your loved ones. Do your research, and don't fall for the "girl gun" scam.
    For more info, check out the Official Gun Owners thread here: The Gun Owners Thread
    A hi point .22 With pink grips. kekepalmerscared

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    White people don’t want Black people having shit. My white side don’t even want me to have some of the mashed potatoes during thanksgiving. Whole day everyone looking at me like:

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks @Rollie Forbes

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    #PhuckWypipo Then we learn how to 3D print long guns, pistols and cannons (If you got the balls for that).
    I also suggest that ALL FBA/ADOS learn how to make the poor mans RDX, C4 and Thermmite, Thank me L8r. Also learn how to make silencers. Phuck the pinkertons Tax stamps,Class B, Class C. This goes double for ALL Felons.
    Buy ammo online sending it to multiple addresses. Everyone should have aT LEAST 1 37MM 40MM tHUMPER.

SnakeyG

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I own several firearms myself but let's not act like this country's ongoing problems with violence and more people owning guns is gonna solve it.

Too many folk who are cowboys cause they get their first glock or ar and believe me when I tell you, they use that self defense mantra as a cover.

Just don't overdue it and don't let nobody know you're packing.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I own several firearms myself but let's not act like this country's ongoing problems with violence and more people owning guns is gonna solve it.

Too many folk who are cowboys cause they get their first glock or ar and believe me when I tell you, they use that self defense mantra as a cover.

Just don't overdue it and don't let nobody know you're packing.
    Facts.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Portrayals of Second Amendment activists as mostly White males openly carrying assault weapons is changing. A new episode of CBSN Originals’ Reverb series investigates how gun owners are growing more diverse as increasing numbers of Black, Latino, and other underrepresented Americans arm up out of fear for their safety.
    Peep what they are saying, without saying it.