Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
There has never, ever, ever been any thing for Blacks that white folks didn't water down or make benign. The reason why we continue to be the most marginalized is because we are systemically kept there. It's by chance, but by design. White folks have effed with every advancement:
No 40 acres and a mule
Bankrupting the Freedman's bank
replacing slavery with incarceration in the 13th amendment
making Civil Rights for everyone

Why should the white boys in California be any different?

It's a given they not gonna do the complete right thing, my advice is don't cosign shit till its reviewed black lawyers who are of the Dr. Claud Anderson school of thinking.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
There has never, ever, ever been any thing for Blacks that white folks didn't water down or make benign. The reason why we continue to be the most marginalized is because we are systemically kept there. It's by chance, but by design. White folks have effed with every advancement:
No 40 acres and a mule
Bankrupting the Freedman's bank
replacing slavery with incarceration in the 13th amendment
making Civil Rights for everyone

Why should the white boys in California be any different?

It's a given they not gonna do the complete right thing, my advice is don't cosign shit till its reviewed black lawyers who are of the Dr. Claud Anderson school of thinking.
Only these evil hueless bastards never do anything unintentionally -it's always by design, they are just good at hiding their hands.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The September Pull Up info session & meeting with various organizers

If you're in LA pull up.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Just my suggestion but I said this another post. Instead of just automatic payments because you are officially FBA, have everyone sign a statement that they are indeed FBA under penalty of law , jail and / or fine, if they are lying AND that they are owed. There are gonna be tons of people tryna get it who shouldn't. Make it legally and financially a concern for tryna finesse. Second, is for the coons. You can't stop FBA coons from getting reparations but you can make them a hipocrite. Larry Elder will have to say he's owed and lose his white backers if he takes the money.

Lastly, what do you think black America will look like say.....10 years after reparations? Or 20 years? Let's say 500k each person. What are your predictions on black society when (not gonna say if) that happens?
    Good suggestions! Like the point about exposing FBA hypocrites.
    I think black America would look economically good within the first 5 years. Aesthetically, off course we'll see a lot of showy, grandiose properties and that'll be the black novelty trait (new n****r 😂) that comes with new money but the prudent ones would be more modest because ostentatious lifestyles just attracts white envy and racism. Sadly, we'll probably see on a large scale a lot of interracial unions as the self haters typically become susceptible to a plethora of non blacks suddenly becoming attracted to black people and once they get their conniving hands on their money they'll split. I can see that happening. We'll be constantly under attack legislatively and civic to claw back most of the money and socially from envious non black haters. How we deal with those tactics will be interesting but doable if we still remain on code.
    It would be savvy to establish our own black first pool of pedigree lawyers as we'll no doubt need them.
    Hopefully they'll be a lot of sporadic self sufficient black enclaves but they'll probably try to poison the well or some other invidious shit like they've been doing in Detroit, Jackson and other areas.
    If we pool financial resources and establish our own network(s), media and civic infrastructure then we'll be in a position to restore justice and look out for our own without white influence. Yeah, we'll still have coons and sellouts though.
    20 years time, if we've taught the younger generation black first ethics, and instilled race pride, prudence and political savvy that should keep them in good stead for the next phase -black empowerment! Many of us may not be around to witness that phase if it happens before armageddon.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Good suggestions! Like the point about exposing FBA hypocrites.
    I think black America would look economically good within the first 5 years. Aesthetically, off course we'll see a lot of showy, grandiose properties and that'll be the black novelty trait (new I’m a racist 😂) that comes with new money but the prudent ones would be more modest because ostentatious lifestyles just attracts white envy and racism. Sadly, we'll probably see on a large scale a lot of interracial unions as the self haters typically become susceptible to a plethora of non blacks suddenly becoming attracted to black people and once they get their conniving hands on their money they'll split. I can see that happening. We'll be constantly under attack legislatively and civic to claw back most of the money and socially from envious non black haters. How we deal with those tactics will be interesting but doable if we still remain on code.
    It would be savvy to establish our own black first pool of pedigree lawyers as we'll no doubt need them.
    Hopefully they'll be a lot of sporadic self sufficient black enclaves but they'll probably try to poison the well or some other invidious shit like they've been doing in Detroit, Jackson and other areas.
    If we pool financial resources and establish our own network(s), media and civic infrastructure then we'll be in a position to restore justice and look out for our own without white influence. Yeah, we'll still have coons and sellouts though.
    20 years time, if we've taught the younger generation black first ethics, and instilled race pride, prudence and political savvy that should keep them in good stead for the next phase -black empowerment! Many of us may not be around to witness that phase if it happens before armageddon.
    What the hell happened to my text on posting?!! Text in brackets should read: new n****r. Where's the edit feature?!!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you look up DEMOCRATS AND REPARATIONS on YouTube and look at the video titles it's crazy.

It's like back in 2020 before the election they were all saying they back it and it should be discussed. They weren't saying they were against it outright.

Then after the election they all changed attitude and started coming out against it.
    The videos literally show a timeline.

It's so obvious they are pandering for the vote!

tony.arzu

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    GRAND AFTERNOON 🤴🏾👸🏾👍🏾👍🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾✊🏾
    So Excited Flirting GIF

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    First, 14 pages of this topic is fantastic. I am not going through all 14 and what I am about to write may be said already so forgive me if its repeated.

Anyway, one weapon 'we' have not used in the fight but was threatened once or twice is sports.

America uses a lot of its 'soft power'. Since 1936 the Olympics has been used as a political tool. It's used as a proxy for war and for 'soft power' by the old USSR, now Russia and China against the USA and visa versa.

Black Americans are well over represented given the population. Boycotting companies and not buying doesn't work. But you know what will send a huge message and will help immensely? If Blacks boycotted the US Olympics teams as well as any other international sporting event (US soccer team for the World Cup, etc).

It almost happened in 1968 and the US were 'scurred AF'. Our athletes might do it and the NBA players were going to walk out until Obama talked them out of it.

How it would look internationally embarrassing America would go a great way in the struggle. Imagine a white 100, 200, 400 and not even getting near the finals with white boys? The boxing competition zero medals. The basketball team getting beat badly.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I was having a brief convo with someone about reparations and this black person was against it. We argued and he tried to say that 'You can still be pro black and be against reparations'

I came playing nice the first time with 'I can't see that if you are black in America. For example. You live in Brooklyn, NYC. There are a group of Blacks in Brooklyn whose grandparents got their houses stolen from them by the city, before you arrived in NYC from where ever. They are suing the city for compenstaion. Are you against it? Of course not, because you aren't part of it. The amount is a huge check the city gotta cut but you know they deserved it. If you are not FBA and in America, its the same thing but on a larger scale.' I thought it was a decent analogy. But he kept going.

Finally, I said 'bottom line and if its taken as an insult so be it. The only blacks I have seen who are vehemently against reparations for FBAs are Blacks that see themselves as some form or fashion a buffer class ethnically (non FBA) or socially/ideologically (FBA coons who are Republican). Basically both sets believe white folks sees them better than FBAs of the soil, regular folks.

He tried to counter, you won't get a check so why are acting like you got a vested interest.

I countered with "Black people getting justice anywhere on this planet should be backed by all blacks anywhere on the planet. It's on code. Secondarily, if FBAs can get the most powerful country on the planet to bow down and cut a check, its the biggest damage to white supremacy globally and will help any black country that was enslaved or colonized get a check from their colonizers. If you are already part of the community its a win for you personally, with 38 million blacks with hundreds of thousands of dollars, more black owned businesses, safer all black areas, its just a huge win any way you cut that cake'

He tried the 'agree to disagree' tactic but it doesn't matter. My guess is those that fight it aren't part of the community socially, emotionally, etc. They either are non FBAs whose circle are from the same country (little Haiti, etc.) or FBAs who grew up with white boys and don't have any friends tied to the community (Larry Elder).

Tariq said something important. Any black person who is against reparations has some sort of anti black mindset or agenda. Non pan African mindset if non FBA, sellout coon if FBA.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This dude doesn't make a logical point. He's half African so that may explain some stuff. Why wouldn't you want any group of black people not to get justice/reparations? Makes no sense unless you 'scurred' or have some other private reasons/agenda.

There is nothing wrong with identifying and being specific about who should get reparations. You must not be FBA?

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Regarding 2022 California Reparations:

(special thanks, an offiical shoutout and respect to twitter user:

@chrisorganizsac

This is a repost of his update tweet.

He is one of the major forces behind the push for lineage based reparations in California)

Be HEARD at the NEXT CA Reparations Task Force Public Hearings!
    This is a Public Comment Call To Action!
    When: Wed 12/14 & Thurs 12/15: 9AM - 10AM PST
    How: In person: Oakland City Hall-City Council Chambers:
    1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza Oakland 94612
    or Call 844-291-5495, Code 3968101
    https://twitter.com/chrisorganizsac/status/1603071494199791616/photo/1

California-reparations-task-force.jpeg

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    How much do you think is fair.. just to cut the race influenced wealth gap between white and black families? I say at least 350k per year…for life.. untaxed
    It took 60 tries for them to enslave our Ancestors & bring them here to AmeriKKKa. They owe waaay more than fair & we're going to have to FIGHT & DIE to make it right for our future generations! WE'RE NOT ASKING, WE'RE TAKING! 💯🤬💪🏽

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have a reparations claim for convict labor, sharecropping, terror attacks on black communities, lynching, military benefits, red lining, taxes paid for govt services not rendered like education and infrastructure, income lost in false imprisonment and unequal treatment under the law, pain and suffering from all of the above, etc. Many of these economic injustices are in place TODAY! Why is only antebellum slavery included in the figures? Do the other claims come later? We’ve seen the movie 12 Years a slave, based on real events, but we have innocent brothers getting released in the 2020’s after 30 and 40 years a slave! They DO work in prison.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With 10,000 Guala-Guala's flooding El Paso daily with no end in sight. See? Its shit like this why I keep saying FBA/ADOS should be totally #TaxExemptFully... No property tax, No income tax hell no tax on nathan!!! They have let enough of these illegals in here to pay our share for the next 444 years. I also still want my GD 40 acres and keep those mules in trade for 2 ex meth head cave skanks for generating passive income.

And until YT ppl are banned from holding any positions in law enforcement & punishment we WILL continue to have this problem and it will get worse. Whites have proven time and time again to be nothing but anti black from birth and they will NEVER change for the better. It's simply not in their nature.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think I can say this on 6 Zeros, so I’m gonna. IF YOU THINK BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO TERRIBLE AND YOU ARE BLACK. IF YOU ARE BLACK AND CHEER EVERY GOVERNMENT CONDUCTED OR GOVERNMENT APPROVED RACIAL EXTERMINATION. IF YOU ARE BLACK AND BELIEVE BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY AND THIS WORLD, THEN WHY NOT KILL YOURSELF AND MAKE IT BETTER!?! If Candace Owens would just eat a bullet, jump off a tall building, or climb into the polar bear cage, I wouldn’t agree with her, but I would respect that she identified what she thinks is a problem and dealt with it to the best of her ability. Same for Thomas Sowell, Enrique Tarrio, Ben Carson, all of them. They need to show us that their beliefs are truly genuine.

Iasia Davis

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With 10,000 Guala-Guala's flooding El Paso daily with no end in sight. See? Its shit like this why I keep saying FBA/ADOS should be totally #TaxExemptFully... No property tax, No income tax hell no tax on nathan!!! They have let enough of these illegals in here to pay our share for the next 444 years. I also still want my GD 40 acres and keep those mules in trade for 2 ex meth head cave skanks for generating passive income.

And until YT ppl are banned from holding any positions in law enforcement & punishment we WILL continue to have this problem and it will get worse. Whites have proven time and time again to be nothing but anti black from birth and they will NEVER change for the better. It's simply not in their nature.
    Yes, and it's only getting worse. These politicians knows that their numbers Re dwindling chuck Schumer said so himself. This and voter replacement is why they letting these white lTinos,Afghans and whom ever else is white I to this country illegally.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, and it's only getting worse. These politicians knows that their numbers Re dwindling chuck Schumer said so himself. This and voter replacement is why they letting these white lTinos,Afghans and whom ever else is white I to this country illegally.
    Dearborn Michigan is a total wash with Hobbi Dobbi's and they have just taken over. Mindblowing. Gotta thank Reagan for the BS.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    How much do you think is fair.. just to cut the race influenced wealth gap between white and black families? I say at least 350k per year…for life.. untaxed
    The hell with fare, white supremacy ain't fare break their backs. Minimum 1 Mil per person.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The hell with fare, white supremacy ain't fare break their backs. Minimum 1 Mil per person.
    We're waaaay past that, nearly 500 years of slavery & WE'RE STILL NOT FREE!
    Shut them down ALL AT ONCE! Black Owned &
    Black Operated Businesses Only! SHUT DOWN entertainment, sports, etc SIMULTANEOUSLY & EXPEDITIOUSLY, that's how we win!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watch the video before you comment.

ART
    ART
    Okay he's saying that we shouldn't get reparations until we can prove that we can build institutions.

But if Black farmers (El Paso County, CO and elsewhere), Black entrepreneurs, and Black home / real estate owners (Bruce's Beach) as well as Turkey Leg Hut, Redmon's Popcorn, and other Black-owned businesses no matter how big or small are being racially sabotaged, discriminated against, redlined, defunded, targeted, stolen, forced to shut down (or sell) and worse then how can we build or maintain what we build?

The only "real" institutions Black people are allowed to really have (if they're not getting burned down or shot up) are Black churches, and they don't even want us to have that despite the Black preachers and pastors (who have sold their souls) running things to ground and slobbering on the DNC's shoulders.

This is why exactly we need a comprehensive reparations package which includes:
    • land,
    • cash (1 one-time lump-sum and then monthly cash payments afterwards),
    • our own police departments and military that we control,
    • our own hospitals, schools, and banks that we control,
    • the addressing and getting rid of racist laws and protocols,
    • rewriting the 13th and 14th amendments to outlaw prison enslavement and to only make Black FBA / ADOS Freedmen citizens (not illegals and their anchor babies),
    • punishing racists and race soldiers,
    • Federal Hate Crime Laws and funding to combat anti-Black racism in all forms.

They are going to have to treat the current anti-Black racists and traitors like how the Germans treat modern-day Nazis.