HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I should've known when I saw it being advertised on Twitter before I deleted my account that it was some bullshit afoot. What other alternatives are there now? The news misinforms, search engines won't search. We live in a police state.
    It's going to be forums and newsgroups that's it. If you're not on one of those you will be subject to censorship.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

That gesture is an intentional middle finger to those aged survivours and is very indicative of the hatefulness of these racist hueless bastards! If there was a shred of remorse or sincerity this racist government would not deliberately defer paying reparations to ALL the victims and not procrastinate in the hope that they'll all die within half a century. There's nothing gratifying in this disingenuous gesture. There's no real meaningful quality of life to be had by these wheelchair bound aged survivours with such short life expectancy. It's absolutely disgusting and racist! 😡

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    It's not his fucking decision to make and why's he talking like a white man purporting to be black?!! He's NOT BLACK -he's a fucking COON! No one suggested any of his bullshit to the fake jews, alphabet society and other non black groups -none of which had legitimate claims!! 😡 If he feels that strongly he should not accept a dime!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I got through a few pages but not all 11 of this thread. I may be repeating what others have said so excuse me.
    I fully support reparations for FBAs only, for a variety of reasons.
    1. It's due. 2. To get it, the majority of FBAs will have to be on code and ultimately that is the biggest threat to white supremacy. Black folks being on code. 3. Something that I haven't seen brought up, but trust me, white folks in power are thinking this. I won't say if but WHEN descendants of American slaves and freedmen, get reparations it will automatically ignite and legitimize like claims from the Caribbean and Africa. England and France and to some extent Spain are watching this space close AF. They know if America pays they will have to cut a check because once the Caribbean and African nations see how its done they will want theirs too. 4. It's why non FBAs if you are salty should see the long term game and chess move for what it is. Reparations paid by the American government will ultimately mean reparations for you and the blueprint is already there for you laid out by FBAs.
    5. Supporting the reparations for FBAs is being on code bottom line, if you are FBA or non FBA. ANY black person who is salty about it is off code. ANY. In the '80s the diaspora, led by American blacks threatened their governments to boycott any company doing business in then apartheid South Africa. It wasn't just American blacks but it was mainly American blacks. Some Caribbean, UK blacks were on board as well, anyway, no one in the diaspora was getting anything from fighting to end apartheid, it was simply being on code to help black people there. Its the same with reparations.

If you are an FBA coon against reparations or a non FBA against it you are off code, pure and simple. End of story.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I got through a few pages but not all 11 of this thread. I may be repeating what others have said so excuse me.
    I fully support reparations for FBAs only, for a variety of reasons.
    1. It's due. 2. To get it, the majority of FBAs will have to be on code and ultimately that is the biggest threat to white supremacy. Black folks being on code. 3. Something that I haven't seen brought up, but trust me, white folks in power are thinking this. I won't say if but WHEN descendants of American slaves and freedmen, get reparations it will automatically ignite and legitimize like claims from the Caribbean and Africa. England and France and to some extent Spain are watching this space close AF. They know if America pays they will have to cut a check because once the Caribbean and African nations see how its done they will want theirs too. 4. It's why non FBAs if you are salty should see the long term game and chess move for what it is. Reparations paid by the American government will ultimately mean reparations for you and the blueprint is already there for you laid out by FBAs.
    5. Supporting the reparations for FBAs is being on code bottom line, if you are FBA or non FBA. ANY black person who is salty about it is off code. ANY. In the '80s the diaspora, led by American blacks threatened their governments to boycott any company doing business in then apartheid South Africa. It wasn't just American blacks but it was mainly American blacks. Some Caribbean, UK blacks were on board as well, anyway, no one in the diaspora was getting anything from fighting to end apartheid, it was simply being on code to help black people there. Its the same with reparations.

If you are an FBA coon against reparations or a non FBA against it you are off code, pure and simple. End of story.
    I'm non FBA and I approve this message! 👍🏿👊🏿

Reason for continual filibustering and staunch opposition for reparations from ANY white administration is to prevent political suicide and betrayal to their own group. They are ALL full of trepidation because of potential domino effect throughout the diaspora. What the majority of non FBAs fail to realise is that they are eligible for a much larger payout than FBAs because there are multiple culpable colonial powers that are indebted to us whereas FBA just have the US government. Either way, we have ALL of these racist bastards in check and their only play currently is to stall in the hope that we'll become complacent and give up just like our forefathers centuries ago.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The one country where the BLM marches/protest resonated the most outside America is the UK. My guess and its only a guess is that there is no buffer class for the blacks in the UK, who are almost entirely from Caribbean blacks (Windrush in the '50s,60s) or later Africans from the former British colonies there (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda). When those blacks come to America they can be a buffer class. White folks will treat them a wee bit special because they have no bad history with Caribbean and African blacks but in the UK, there is none. They are the 'American blacks' of the UK, the non white, non blacks are the bufer classes (Indians, Pakistanis, Asians) as well as non UK whites (Poles, Ukrainians, Bosnians, etc). Those Blacks 'get it' the most because they experience similar social, law and political abuses to Black Americans.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The one country where the BLM marches/protest resonated the most outside America is the UK. My guess and its only a guess is that there is no buffer class for the blacks in the UK, who are almost entirely from Caribbean blacks (Windrush in the '50s,60s) or later Africans from the former British colonies there (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda). When those blacks come to America they can be a buffer class. White folks will treat them a wee bit special because they have no bad history with Caribbean and African blacks but in the UK, there is none. They are the 'American blacks' of the UK, the non white, non blacks are the bufer classes (Indians, Pakistanis, Asians) as well as non UK whites (Poles, Ukrainians, Bosnians, etc). Those Blacks 'get it' the most because they experience similar social, law and political abuses to Black Americans.
    The honourary whites in the UK are the 'buffer' equivalent and a burgeoning proportion of them are the biracials. The windrush generation are the 'ole n****rs' equivalent as they have no fight in them and never did with a few minor exceptions back in the day. Their descendants did and some still have the fighting spirit. When they piss us off we kick off -hell, we re-enacted the London's burning nursery rhyme back in 2011 in reaction to race soldiers' execution of a black man and lied about it as per usual. I recall that hot summer 😂😂👍🏿
    The racist insult about the Windrush generation is that they were INVITED to help rebuild Britain after the war whereas the other tether groups wrangled their way into the country on some sob story yet got and continue to receive better treatment despite not making comparable contributions as did the Windrush gen! The UK racist experience mirrors that of the US but is more subtle but just as insidious which is not surprising because they are after all cousins separated by sea.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've been to England a few times, mostly London but also up north even as far as the northeast. Anyway, white folks, cops, all that gave me the side eye UNTIL they heard my American accent, and that I was visiting. I was thinking 'hmm...okay, I see y'all's get down'. Definitely some down brothers there. I got off the underground at the Brixton stop on the Victoria line and the brothers were tripping (in a good way) hearing my American accent. We chopped up game a bit. London women can be a bit on some uppity thing..haha, but its all good.

I don't know (or think) the Blacks in France and Netherlands are on the same page. Didn't quite get that vibe there. They are definitely on the low end of the social scale, like Blacks are in America.

Anyway, as I said in a prior post, England and France and probably Holland are scared AF quietly about this reparations talk because I can't see how other Blacks won't be demanding it once America pays up.

On a sidenote, I am very, very skeptical of the reparations movement in the Caribbean. First, it must be said they are owed. American blacks (FBA) are fighting for it purely for the injustice of slavery and to right a past wrong. My guess? The Caribbean islands are fighting for it because they are broke AF. Most of these islands best lands, are owned by foreign companies and people. These are tourist destinations and the big hotel chains own a lot of the great beach front property. Countries like Jamaica with natural resources (bauxite, aluminum ore for example) have sold that out already. They are all in debt, big debt, and the Chinese have come in and bought off what is left. They don't have any real ways of making good money so I think the reparations claims is to get that final bag. Again, reparations are due, but I think their reasons for going for it aren't as pure as FBA/American blacks. Also, from the little I know they haven't discussed HOW the money will be distributed. My guess? They won't give it to the people. My guess is they will squander the money, corruption, etc. like they did with money these islands got in the past from whatever sources. These islands have a lot of Indians and Chinese and some whites who are less than 10 percent of the population collectively depending on the island and I don't hear or see any talk of them suggesting giving direct payments to the blacks who were slaves. I can almost guarantee if there are direct payments, them Indians, Chinese, whites descendants will get it too. But I don't even think it will come to that. They will use the 'education, etc' trick bag thing.

Same goes for African nations if they ever get money for colonization. Anyway, I am of the belief as the reparations movement gets bigger, there will be a change culturally among blacks in America to be on code. It will be reflected in the music, sports, entertainment, the culture as a whole. More miusic closer to Public Enemy and KRS One from way back in the day. Less ratchet stuff. And it will isolate the swirlers and anti black male practioners like Cynthia G. If you look at Tariq's and TBA's subscribers, they have consistently gone up month by month. Cynthia G is stagnant. Sister who see brothers on code are going to support brothers. Also, the swirler sites will be targeted and seen as the enemy. It's going to be very hard to push dating Brad to a woman who is also seeing black people, especially black men on code and fighting or reparations.

Lastly, it will force the black politicians hands. They are going to have to make some hard choices. Support reparations and piss off white dady and you won't get to be head of that congressional committee or get big money donors or go with the money from white daddy and get 'primaried' by a Marcel Dixon type.

If this October march comes off its going to be tough for the Democrats. They are scared AF of this march right before the November elections.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I've been to England a few times, mostly London but also up north even as far as the northeast. Anyway, white folks, cops, all that gave me the side eye UNTIL they heard my American accent, and that I was visiting. I was thinking 'hmm...okay, I see y'all's get down'. Definitely some down brothers there. I got off the underground at the Brixton stop on the Victoria line and the brothers were tripping (in a good way) hearing my American accent. We chopped up game a bit. London women can be a bit on some uppity thing..haha, but its all good.

I don't know (or think) the Blacks in France and Netherlands are on the same page. Didn't quite get that vibe there. They are definitely on the low end of the social scale, like Blacks are in America.

Anyway, as I said in a prior post, England and France and probably Holland are scared AF quietly about this reparations talk because I can't see how other Blacks won't be demanding it once America pays up.

On a sidenote, I am very, very skeptical of the reparations movement in the Caribbean. First, it must be said they are owed. American blacks (FBA) are fighting for it purely for the injustice of slavery and to right a past wrong. My guess? The Caribbean islands are fighting for it because they are broke AF. Most of these islands best lands, are owned by foreign companies and people. These are tourist destinations and the big hotel chains own a lot of the great beach front property. Countries like Jamaica with natural resources (bauxite, aluminum ore for example) have sold that out already. They are all in debt, big debt, and the Chinese have come in and bought off what is left. They don't have any real ways of making good money so I think the reparations claims is to get that final bag. Again, reparations are due, but I think their reasons for going for it aren't as pure as FBA/American blacks. Also, from the little I know they haven't discussed HOW the money will be distributed. My guess? They won't give it to the people. My guess is they will squander the money, corruption, etc. like they did with money these islands got in the past from whatever sources. These islands have a lot of Indians and Chinese and some whites who are less than 10 percent of the population collectively depending on the island and I don't hear or see any talk of them suggesting giving direct payments to the blacks who were slaves. I can almost guarantee if there are direct payments, them Indians, Chinese, whites descendants will get it too. But I don't even think it will come to that. They will use the 'education, etc' trick bag thing.

Same goes for African nations if they ever get money for colonization. Anyway, I am of the belief as the reparations movement gets bigger, there will be a change culturally among blacks in America to be on code. It will be reflected in the music, sports, entertainment, the culture as a whole. More miusic closer to Public Enemy and KRS One from way back in the day. Less ratchet stuff. And it will isolate the swirlers and anti black male practioners like Cynthia G. If you look at Tariq's and TBA's subscribers, they have consistently gone up month by month. Cynthia G is stagnant. Sister who see brothers on code are going to support brothers. Also, the swirler sites will be targeted and seen as the enemy. It's going to be very hard to push dating Brad to a woman who is also seeing black people, especially black men on code and fighting or reparations.

Lastly, it will force the black politicians hands. They are going to have to make some hard choices. Support reparations and piss off white dady and you won't get to be head of that congressional committee or get big money donors or go with the money from white daddy and get 'primaried' by a Marcel Dixon type.

If this October march comes off its going to be tough for the Democrats. They are scared AF of this march right before the November elections.
    Very astute assessment of the global political landscape! Yes, European blacks outside of the UK are not as spirited as UK B1s and that's because they too lack home grown inspirational leadership. UK B1s have had the fight since the 60s and I would like to believe it has not diminished but then you see a much younger generation of retarded saggy pant wearing black males still drawn to white females and fulfilling every negative nigga stereotype.

American politics is so farcical but so is the UK. Black electorates are delusional if they think their participation will benefit them -never has and never will under their maligned system.
    Caribbean leaders have totally phuc'd up their respective economy and would indeed squander any financial reparations and that's why I'd recommend individuals to pursue independent claims if they want to reap the benefit in their lifetime.

Biden and his administration will remain non committal regarding reparations. That racist will not want to go down in the annuls of history as THE weakest white president to fumble the ball on anti black reparations. He's evidenced that with his sleight of hand chess moves by gifting ever undeserving group rather than FBAs.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Just listened to richard spencer tell tariq he supports black reparations, threw me all the way off. Can you be a white suppremecist and support reparations?
    White supremacists play games. They have zero issues lying or being disengenuous. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if white supremacists think so right now. If Blacks get together in enough numbers, sh*t will get done. Pure and simple.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm about to get into some controversial ish. But its something that may need to be done to get to the end of the road. First, I'm down with ANY black people fighting for theirs and being pro black. ANY. Be it black South Africans. Zimbabweans. Caribbean islands tryna get that reparations bag. African nations who were former colonies tryna get that bag. Black Brits who suffered and are suffering overt racism, tryna change things there. ALL.

That said, in America, the non FBA as a collective we got waaaaaaaay too many who are not pro black, pro black empowerment. They are pro their own clique. And/Or accept white supremacy as a necessary evil to live better in America than back in Africa or the Caribbean. Whatever. I know because if you see my profile I am non FBA. I heard it within some members of my family, or other non FBAs. I am outgoing I link up with anyone black at the job, school, where ever. That's me. If I see ya coonish, I keep it moving or whatever. I got people I love like fam who are FBA, Caribbean, African and European black (Brits, etc).

That said, and the vitriol Tariq gets proves it, too many are just off effing code. When I was with my homies, all FBA, cops did me dirty along with them. Racists teachers minimized my learning along with them. I was in the same struggle, so for me, I don't trip on this FBA, non FBA thing because as I have written in many posts it really comes down to on code vs off code and supporting reparations for FBA is on code. Supporting repartions for Caribbean islands is on code. Same with former African colonies.

You know what may need to be done? Have a separate designation on census, driver's licenses and such for FBA and non FBA Black. 10% or whatever (a guess-ti-mate) or whatever of non FBAs may be ridas but what ever the number is, its waaaaaay too small. The ridas such as myself will be "i-ight". Because on code will always link with on code.

I think ANY affrimative action program such as to get into colleges, other set asides that were set up for FBAs but have come to include latinos, non FBA blacks, etc, should ONLY go to FBAs.

Also, as part of the reparations, I would suggest to the FBA set, not just direct cash payments, but also 'sovereign lands' like the native American red Indians have. A 'safe place' where blacks can go that the US government can't go to. Same rules as Indian reservations. Cops can't go there without their okay.

I would also demand that EVERY state that had slaves and/or fought for the confederacy in the Civil War exclude ALL FBAs from state income tax. Only pay property tax (because that funds local schools) and ALL FBAs not pay federal income tax either indefinitely or for a number of years. That's why a separate category on the census and government documents be made to split blacks into FBA and non FBA. Once the cooning portion of non FBAs feel that heat, they gotta come along or be isolated.

Tariq Nasheed talked about it but I also think that to qualify not only traced back to the 1870 or so census but your birth certificate has to designate you black, negro, colored, african american (depending on how old you are, the designation at the time). And you list yourself as such on legal documents (driver's license, applications, etc).

One final thing. When (not if) reparations happens before you can get it, you should sign a statement that would include 1. You affirm you are FBA under penalty of law. Basically if you lie you can go to jail and/or pay a fine. 2. You say you are deserving of reparations. Why that? So that the Larry Elders, Thomas Sowells, and public Black republicans and sell outs who qualify gotta be on record as hypocrites if they take it. You can't stop them from getting it BUT you can make them hyprocrites in doing so.

These 'tactics' , 'strategies' or whatever seem harsh but this is some real ass sh*t. The reparations fight in America is the most important thing for ALL black globally? At the risk of sounding hyperbolic, the reason I say so is that America is the most powerful country. American blacks and the culture is the most visible, followed culture globally. If anything is going to get blacks globally to get on code it will ONLY happen if there is tangible evidence of beating white supremacy in America. And reparations is it. If Blacks world wide see that Blacks (FBAs) in America got the worlds biggest miliary, biggest economy to bow down it will reveberate internationally both for blacks and non blacks. It will kick off reparations and restorative justice globally.

Again, don't think for one second, the UK, France, Holland and Spain aren't scared as f*ck about America paying reparations. They are because they will not have any excuses.

Also, that win in America will trigger TRUE Pan-Africanism. Because if Caribbean people, native Africans are fighting for it, the Blacks in Europe (who are all from either the Caribbean and/or Africa originally) will also get on board.

I think it will change black culture 180 degrees. The bedwenching, cooning will be socially unacceptable.

Rant over...lol.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacists play games. They have zero issues lying or being disengenuous. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if white supremacists think so right now. If Blacks get together in enough numbers, sh*t will get done. Pure and simple.
    BINGO.

Never forget what murderous white supremacist racist terrorist Payton Gendron wrote on his assault rifle weapon / gun.
    Wn8CX6X.jpg

Payton Gendron wrote "Here's your reparations" on his gun to send a message and signal a threat against FBA people. Shots fired literally. Because in Payton Gendron's demented demon eyes, his lovely idea of "reparations" for Black people is bullets to our fvcking skulls and anti-Black mass murder to stop the "replacers" and the "great replacement", all of which is in actuality and of itself both a gift and reparations to white demons everywhere. Deep down it brings joy, laughter, and smiles to their faces (even when they're not always smiling) to see us fail, die, and get "put in our place." Hoodrats and Black people with bad taste are not the only ones who made gutter sites like WorldStar / WorldStarHipHop popular....Whites and non-Blacks especially get a very special sick thrill and ego stroke when they see all the videos of Black women getting beat tf up by anyone (especially males) of any color and Black people in general acting stereotypical and getting hurt and embarrassed and undergoing horrible situations. As they watch these videos, they litter the site (and other sites) with typical anti-Black racist and self-righteous comments like no tomorrow.

Everything that the white supremacists and anti-Black racists like Richard Spencer do is to cause confusion and have you thrown off from their scent. That fake polite nice guy act and friendly voice that Richard Spencer, other whites, and even white liberals love to put on in front of people (particularly and especially Black people) is them being performative at best and them being a wolf in sheep's clothing at worst. Their ultimate mission is to disarm, mislead, and confuse their enemy (which is us), let their enemy's guard down, convince their enemy to trust them, and kill off their enemy (the slower the better) with either full on brutality or even kindness as they play dumb all the way to your very grave.

Be careful next time when you hear a white or non-Black say to Tariq or anybody else, "I totally support reparations for you guys, you deserve it!" You never know what they really mean and if they even have good intentions for you and your people.

More details:

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Richard Spencer can now claim he is on record of supporting reparations. His followers know its all cap. They aren't gonna cancel him. They are fully aware deception is part of the game. They are all into Machiavellian and Art of War tactics and lying is part of it. They see no hypocrisy in it.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, there were reports that Garvey was supported by some yt group , I need to do more research on this, but, I believe they would have supported separation, ie shipping all Blacks to Liberia, and leaving America for good ... Spencer may have had this mindset, who knows .. But yeah, that's how they play the game ... You think most Congress ppl gonna tell you straight "we still operating off the Southern Strategy" ? Terrible

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    We still trippin over whether whites can be sincere -of course NOT!! These MFs know full well it's ALL about their recessive genetic survival as a group -a group without ANY legal or MORAL standing throughout history!! Sick to death about us STILL being stymied about this same shit centuries later!!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Richard Spencer can now claim he is on record of supporting reparations. His followers know its all cap. They aren't gonna cancel him. They are fully aware deception is part of the game. They are all into Machiavellian and Art of War tactics and lying is part of it. They see no hypocrisy in it.
    And we should be waaaay past that bullshit!! We DON'T need to act out pleasantries!! We're THE most disrespected group on the planet and shouldn't give a phuc what other groups think of us because we know full well that they are ALL bullshiters living in our melanated wake!!
    There is and has only ever been ONE legitimate group with A legitimate claim!! We should STOP trying to prove it and DEMAND it because they full well know the TRUTH about America's shameful legacy!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We still trippin over whether whites can be sincere -of course NOT!! These MFs know full well it's ALL about their recessive genetic survival as a group -a group without ANY legal or MORAL standing throughout history!! Sick to death about us STILL being stymied about this same shit centuries later!!
    Facts. They are never sincere and the ONLY thing they respect is power. If you look historically you can force white folks to do something they don't want to if you take either their: 1. Money. Example being the Montgomery bus boycott in the '50s. The boycott put the city on the brink of insolvency. Another example. The OPEC oil embargoes in the 70s. 2. Blood. Example being the Vietnam war. The Vietnamese were willing to die rather than give up and taking American lives with them. Haiti revolution.

A 3rd is happening with the current movement and that is loss of political power. Not voting and offering your vote to anyone who will push your agenda will work in America.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Facts. They are never sincere and the ONLY thing they respect is power. If you look historically you can force white folks to do something they don't want to if you take either their: 1. Money. Example being the Montgomery bus boycott in the '50s. The boycott put the city on the brink of insolvency. Another example. The OPEC oil embargoes in the 70s. 2. Blood. Example being the Vietnam war. The Vietnamese were willing to die rather than give up and taking American lives with them. Haiti revolution.

A 3rd is happening with the current movement and that is loss of political power. Not voting and offering your vote to anyone who will push your agenda will work in America.
    Excellent points often overlooked by our people! 👍🏿👊🏿

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    And we should be waaaay past that bullshit!! We DON'T need to act out pleasantries!! We're THE most disrespected group on the planet and shouldn't give a phuc what other groups think of us because we know full well that they are ALL bullshiters living in our melanated wake!!
    There is and has only ever been ONE legitimate group with A legitimate claim!! We should STOP trying to prove it and DEMAND it because they full well know the TRUTH about America's shameful legacy!
    I think we are. No black person gives a damn if Richard Spencer is pro reparations or not. The most important thing is getting the rest of Blacks into the fight for reparations.

As that fight progresses it will organically affect all aspects of black culture. You will start seeing it reflected in the music, etc. I think there are real changes happening that we don't talk about enough or promote enough. A few examples:

1. Top black athletes are now attending HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) more ofen. We haven't seen that before. My theory on why is that an 18 year old black HS athlete has seen in his formative years Trayvon Martin which was in 2012 when he was 8 years old. And all the murders since then. He (or she) has seen the BLM marches, a black president. So, all this collectively has made him more pro Black. They have seen NFL and NBA players as well as other people take a knee in protest. So, it shouldn't be surprised when one of the top college football prospects in the country chose Jackson State over Florida State.

2. The fastest growing group of gun owners are black men. Black people are forming gun clubs all over the country. Don't think white men aren't fully aware of it.

3. The subject of reparations has become an issue along with the economy, crime, etc, in the Democratic party primaries. That would have been completely unheard of 5 years ago.

I think we will see other areas where blacks will change in a positive way, music for sure I think.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I think we are. No black person gives a damn if Richard Spencer is pro reparations or not. The most important thing is getting the rest of Blacks into the fight for reparations.

As that fight progresses it will organically affect all aspects of black culture. You will start seeing it reflected in the music, etc. I think there are real changes happening that we don't talk about enough or promote enough. A few examples:

1. Top black athletes are now attending HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) more ofen. We haven't seen that before. My theory on why is that an 18 year old black HS athlete has seen in his formative years Trayvon Martin which was in 2012 when he was 8 years old. And all the murders since then. He (or she) has seen the BLM marches, a black president. So, all this collectively has made him more pro Black. They have seen NFL and NBA players as well as other people take a knee in protest. So, it shouldn't be surprised when one of the top college football prospects in the country chose Jackson State over Florida State.

2. The fastest growing group of gun owners are black men. Black people are forming gun clubs all over the country. Don't think white men aren't fully aware of it.

3. The subject of reparations has become an issue along with the economy, crime, etc, in the Democratic party primaries. That would have been completely unheard of 5 years ago.

I think we will see other areas where blacks will change in a positive way, music for sure I think.
    Hmmm, I hope your aspirations come to fruition in our lifetime.
    Just don't underestimate the insidious power of racism -it's their best weapon and is the reason why they instigate it relentlessly. If they didn't practise it they'd be in subordination to us -organically! They are incapable of competing on a level playing field against us.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Here is some historical context to why I think reparations isn't that hard. June 1955 if you asked any black or white person in the south or in America period, Jim Crow will end in 10 years, lynchings will stop, blacks will be going to white high schools and universities in the south, there will be a civil rights and voting rights bills approved by Congress and a white southern President they would say impossible. They would ALL give zero percent chance of that happening.

If you look where blacks were socially and legally at the time, white or black people if asked would say 'maybe' my grandkids' grandkids will see it. Maybe.

In 10 years all that happened.

So, I ask, given that blacks are far, far more powerful than pre civil rights marches America. Given that blacks are mayors of major cities, not only in Congress but the 2nd most powerful position in the House (majority whip Clyburn), you gonna tell me reparations has a harder uphill battle than the Civil Rights struggle?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Here is some historical context to why I think reparations isn't that hard. June 1955 if you asked any black or white person in the south or in America period, Jim Crow will end in 10 years, lynchings will stop, blacks will be going to white high schools and universities in the south, there will be a civil rights and voting rights bills approved by Congress and a white southern President they would say impossible. They would ALL give zero percent chance of that happening.

If you look where blacks were socially and legally at the time, white or black people if asked would say 'maybe' my grandkids' grandkids will see it. Maybe.

In 10 years all that happened.

So, I ask, given that blacks are far, far more powerful than pre civil rights marches America. Given that blacks are mayors of major cities, not only in Congress but the 2nd most powerful position in the House (majority whip Clyburn), you gonna tell me reparations has a harder uphill battle than the Civil Rights struggle?
    All of those notable incidents you cited and time span within which they occurred is glaring testament to the fact that anti black reparations has never been unachievable but that white sentiment was NEVER genuinely felt or the WILL to acquiesce and formally redress centuries of inequality and injustices. They still lack the will and moral sentiment to this day. Frederick Douglass also raised a formidable campaign yet here we are -still trying to persuade these devils.
    It's doable -they just don't want to surrender their unearned underserved white privilege!

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Great point, still very confusing. I think they are looking for a weak version of reparations that wont move the needle and will be in the neoliberal frame. Like money for black buisnesses ie money for black capitalists. They fear black unity thats why they always try to divide us on different lines like sex, sex orientation, political ideology, religion, etc. What we need to do is stop fighting on culture war lines at least until the real economic fight is won.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Great point, still very confusing. I think they are looking for a weak version of reparations that wont move the needle and will be in the neoliberal frame. Like money for black buisnesses ie money for black capitalists. They fear black unity thats why they always try to divide us on different lines like sex, sex orientation, political ideology, religion, etc. What we need to do is stop fighting on culture war lines at least until the real economic fight is won.

Also, there were reports that Garvey was supported by some yt group , I need to do more research on this, but, I believe they would have supported separation, ie shipping all Blacks to Liberia, and leaving America for good ... Spencer may have had this mindset, who knows .. But yeah, that's how they play the game ... You think most Congress ppl gonna tell you straight "we still operating off the Southern Strategy" ? Terrible
    And isn't it ironic that of all the non indigenous groups settled in America that THE most crimeogenic violent murderous racist serial genocidal groups they are always the one insisting that black people should be ousted when THEY are the ones that should be repatriated to the dank grubby Caucasus mountains because that's their FACTUAL place of origin!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    All of those notable incidents you cited and time span within which they occurred is glaring testament to the fact that anti black reparations has never been unachievable but that white sentiment was NEVER genuinely felt or the WILL to acquiesce and formally redress centuries of inequality and injustices. They still lack the will and moral sentiment to this day. Frederick Douglass also raised a formidable campaign yet here we are -still trying to persuade these devils.
    It's doable -they just don't want to surrender their unearned underserved white privilege!
    They, quoting you, "lack the will and moral sentiment", didn't have the will or moral sentiment in the '50s and '60s either did they? But historical changes happened. Just saying.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It's a given if they must pay they will try the weakest form first. That's a given. It's up to FBAs to not deviate. Power only respects power.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    It's a given if they must pay they will try the weakest form first. That's a given. It's up to FBAs to not deviate. Power only respects power.
    This is why discrediting the kuns is so important before you have al sharpton and lebron janes accepting some bullshyt on behalf of black people.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    They, quoting you, "lack the will and moral sentiment", didn't have the will or moral sentiment in the '50s and '60s either did they? But historical changes happened. Just saying.
    Maybe I didn't express my point as succinctly as I thought, which is, that we still managed to make progress devoid of their willingness only they refuse(ed) to acquiesce as far as reparations because they know it would cause a paradigm shift in their reign of maligned 'supremacy'. Hope that's clearer👍🏿 Btw, the money has always been there -they just choose to prioritise it elsewhere.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is why discrediting the kuns is so important before you have al sharpton and lebron janes accepting some bullshyt on behalf of black people.
    If you look at any successful movement, they purge internally till they get to a percentage that is on code that makes the sell outs isolated and socially ostracized.

Our own history is an example. Only a small percentage of Montgomery blacks supported the boycott initially. MLK Jr was told by many in Montgomery to go back to Atlanta. Their reason? They told him if this doesn't work, we will have to deal with the blowback. The police, the Klan, lynchings, etc. Understandable to some extent. What made the bus boycott work is that anyone black who was riding the bus was socially ostracized. His kids went to the same school as the black boycotters, he lived in the same neighborhood, same church, shopped at the same stors his neighbors, many went along not because they believed in it, they went along because they didn't want to be excluded from black society.

Today, more and more traitors and sell outs are being isolated. Case in point, Omarosa. She still can't show herself to the black community. The only one who did the same or similar was Kanye and the only reason I can think of he got a pass was because 1. people believe he's cray AF and 2. unfortunately black people will excuse off code behavior if your music is good.

But we are seeing things changed. I never would have thought Barack Obama would lose his rep among blacks. Look at the blowback at Oprah and Gayle over Michael Jackson? It's happening. Not as widely as we would like but don't be fooled, people are very, very worried about the grass roots.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Another pont. During the Michael Brown protests in St. Louis, Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al were literally ran off the block. They were not allowed by the locals to be in the protest on the street. There was a video of Jesse I think being told to leave. It's since been purged from Youtube. The mainstream media knew this because they were right there and did not report it because they need them to be the 'black leaders'.

Rev Al finessed the pastor giving the eulogy with a bag and was able to speak at the eulogy. Al and Jesse have not been able to join any of the BLM protests.

First time ever I can recall them being told to bounce. This will happen more and more...it never happens fast enough but its happening way more than before.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    If you look at any successful movement, they purge internally till they get to a percentage that is on code that makes the sell outs isolated and socially ostracized.

Our own history is an example. Only a small percentage of Montgomery blacks supported the boycott initially. MLK Jr was told by many in Montgomery to go back to Atlanta. Their reason? They told him if this doesn't work, we will have to deal with the blowback. The police, the Klan, lynchings, etc. Understandable to some extent. What made the bus boycott work is that anyone black who was riding the bus was socially ostracized. His kids went to the same school as the black boycotters, he lived in the same neighborhood, same church, shopped at the same stors his neighbors, many went along not because they believed in it, they went along because they didn't want to be excluded from black society.

Today, more and more traitors and sell outs are being isolated. Case in point, Omarosa. She still can't show herself to the black community. The only one who did the same or similar was Kanye and the only reason I can think of he got a pass was because 1. people believe he's cray AF and 2. unfortunately black people will excuse off code behavior if your music is good.

But we are seeing things changed. I never would have thought Barack Obama would lose his rep among blacks. Look at the blowback at Oprah and Gayle over Michael Jackson? It's happening. Not as widely as we would like but don't be fooled, people are very, very worried about the grass roots.
    Yes unfortunatly kuning is allowed if you can dunk a basketball catch a football or sing a song. So many times i see people giving rips to dead black people that did nothing but find a comfortable place to die under white suppremecy and when u point that out. They say they have no obligation to black people they werent elected bla bla bla. I dont think its acceptable dead or not if your not an ally your enemy no middle ground.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Things have definitely changed. Case in point.
    John Lewis. Any other time he'd be honored by black folks big time.
    Kamala Harris. Didn't even get out the gate good.
    Cory Booker. Newark, Mayor, senator, he got receipts if you look at his term as Newark mayor. Any other era he'd be a shoe in for something big but because he has no black specific programs, he didn't get out the gate.
    The tide lifts all boats drag used to work with black folks but not any longer. I think things have changed significantly but not as fast as we would like.
    But for sure.
    The ones who gotta worry? Candace Owens, Larry Elder, those types. We don't even talk about them anymore when they say something crazy. Trust me, white right wingers see that they can't get black folks triggered any more. Candace Owens tried to shift to Covid19 skeptic, that didn't work. Larry Elder, no one knows (or cares) what the eff he is up to. He took a big L running for governor.
    FIrst time ever, Oprah has a bad name among a lot of blacks. Even some women.
    Things have changed for sure. The outright coons are no longer a factor. Jesse Jackson is no longer viable to anyone. Rev Al knows he's no longer good in the black sphere (was he really ever?).
    The ones now are the ones who are supposed to be down but not going full black empowerment. They now being looked at. Athletes, entertainers, and so forth.
    There has been more progress in the last 3 years than the previous 30. I am not asking for patience. I am demanding impatience. It's not enough.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Just my suggestion but I said this another post. Instead of just automatic payments because you are officially FBA, have everyone sign a statement that they are indeed FBA under penalty of law , jail and / or fine, if they are lying AND that they are owed. There are gonna be tons of people tryna get it who shouldn't. Make it legally and financially a concern for tryna finesse. Second, is for the coons. You can't stop FBA coons from getting reparations but you can make them a hipocrite. Larry Elder will have to say he's owed and lose his white backers if he takes the money.

Lastly, what do you think black America will look like say.....10 years after reparations? Or 20 years? Let's say 500k each person. What are your predictions on black society when (not gonna say if) that happens?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Just my suggestion but I said this another post. Instead of just automatic payments because you are officially FBA, have everyone sign a statement that they are indeed FBA under penalty of law , jail and / or fine, if they are lying AND that they are owed. There are gonna be tons of people tryna get it who shouldn't. Make it legally and financially a concern for tryna finesse. Second, is for the coons. You can't stop FBA coons from getting reparations but you can make them a hipocrite. Larry Elder will have to say he's owed and lose his white backers if he takes the money.

Lastly, what do you think black America will look like say.....10 years after reparations? Or 20 years? Let's say 500k each person. What are your predictions on black society when (not gonna say if) that happens?
    In theory -yes👍🏿 The penal penalty -hmmm?? Maybe stipulate, as a deterrent, that fraudulent claims must be paid back within a non negotiable default timeframe or face incarceration. Go hard-core and financially incentivise snitching on those making fraudulent claims and have a central register of all eligible FBA recipients accessible to the general public so we can name and shame known hypocrites that were vociferously opposed to reparations. A carefully worded proviso is needed.
    Definitely agree it's just a matter of when not if and let the political Administration of the day get wind of that mantra so that they know it's no longer an issue they can avoid by habitually kicking it into the long grass👍🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is it a good faith proposal or another craftily worded trick bag? -pledges that quickly disintegrate after you surrender your vote? Anyone peruse the documentation with a fine tooth comb?
    This is the result of FBA fighting for what we deserve. It's a good first step, but there's a lot more work to do.