The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Where is Jason Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

educatedman23

He'll resurface eventually. The big question is if he addresses the Secure The Tribe thing. So, either personal business or a project is taking his time for the moment.
I hope so. I wish he would have just said he was taking the Saturday off to rest or to do something very important without giving us any details. Based on his social media platforms, Thursday morning on Facebook is the latest I can find anything from him.

Black Voltron Reloaded

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Maybe some personal family issues came up or one of his properties got wrecked by Hurricane 🌀 Ian, in real life, & he doesn’t have time to do social media at the present moment. If it was that much of a serious issue, I think that he would let all of us know about what happened.

E

educatedman23

Maybe some personal family issues came up or one of his properties got wrecked by Hurricane 🌀 Ian, in real life, & he doesn’t have time to do social media at the present moment. If it was that much of a serious issue, I think that he would let all of us know about what happened.
This is quite possible since he has said he owns real estate in other places in the USA. I am going to wish for the best.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We will see. I texted a few of his burner phones and got no answer so I will hope for the best. If it was anyone else it would be easy to not worry. But someone as consistent and disciplined as Jason Black disappearing without a word is a shocker.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We will see. I texted a few of his burner phones and got no answer so I will hope for the best. If it was anyone else it would be easy to not worry. But someone as consistent and disciplined as Jason Black disappearing without a word is a shocker.
    In all the years I've followed this brother he hasn't missed a weekend. Hope all is well. Just sucks when we finally get the goodies out the paint a real one comes up missing.
    Hopefully the powers that be didn't get to him.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hopefully he's okay. These are dangerous times for brothers challenging any beast system or tools in the belt of the enemy. They are working HARD to silence us speaking the truth and waking up our people. Lift his name up and pray he is safe. He's risking a lot to free his folks. He's a huge threat, so be vigilant and keep checking on him.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hopefully he's okay. These are dangerous times for brothers challenging any beast system or tools in the belt of the enemy. They are working HARD to silence us speaking the truth and waking up our people. Lift his name up and pray he is safe. He's risking a lot to free his folks. He's a huge threat, so be vigilant and keep checking on him.
    Amen sis!

E

educatedman23

You're right. I can count on one hand the number of Saturday or Sunday broadcasts he has missed put together. Over the past 12 years or so he has broadcasted, there have been a few times he did not do it on a Sat or Sun. He made an announcement on one of his social medias to keep us informed. This time is different. I do know one thing...if Professor Black Truth goes missing over the next several days as well with no uploads, then this would give credence to some Black people's theory that the two are the same person and a voice synthesizer was used to make himself sound different. I'm not saying I believe this. The reason why some people think this is a strong possibility is that the two supposedly never accidentally talked over one another after all the broadcasts they have done together especially when they are very passionate and very knowledge about this wicked system and our people. It is extremely difficult not to do even when both people are 100 percent respectful. Professor Black Truth does his videos in advance, and I think they are set to a certain time to be uploaded. I hope Jason is fine and comes back.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This time is different. I do know one thing...if Professor Black Truth goes missing over the next several days as well with no uploads, then this would give credence to some Black people's theory that the two are the same person and a voice synthesizer was used to make himself sound different.
    I hope this is not the case. A lot of folks would implode if this happens to be true.
    I find it interesting how the last 3 posts he made on Facebook were talking about life when most of his posts are about our people and this system.
    Hmm... maybe something happened to someone he knows or a family member.

Are any of you on Patreon? If so, see if there's any activity there.
    This is a good question. I hope someone is able to answer it.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's exactly what I said. I just thought he was spreading positivity at first, but since he has no activity in the past few days, this is concerning.
    I’m wonder if went and rode on someone or something. It just sounds so strange.

E

educatedman23

Understand ppl, he's ok I just assume he's just protecting himself from hurricane Ian, let's be clear because of these "secure the clout" agents this has mobilize us Grassroots like never before because we're all on code. Stay vigilant #B1Eternally #WeAreTheBlackMedia #FBA
    I hope you are right. Although he is from Shreveport, LA, he might have property in Florida. He could be trying to see who will see about him since he hasn't posted. I can't wait until he addresses the "secure the tribe" agents.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Understand ppl, he's ok I just assume he's just protecting himself from hurricane Ian, let's be clear because of these "secure the clout" agents this has mobilize us Grassroots like never before because we're all on code. Stay vigilant #B1Eternally #WeAreTheBlackMedia #FBA
    We don’t know that. He disappeared and has not said anything. Everything is speculation until we hear from him or about him.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you know he’s ok why do you have to assume what he’s doing?

Tank3245

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If you know he’s ok why do you have to assume what he’s doing

If you know he’s ok why do you have to assume what he’s doing?
    Look by reading some of these posts I can tell some of you are new to his works and especially, on how he moves. I say he's ok because the brother is one of our brightest and putting himself in harms way, for no reason and not having security, being who he is, just isn't smart. I assume he's ok because I don't know what he's doing exactly but I'm not going to wish the worst for him either. Damn maybe just maybe he had to unplug from us. Because niggas on the internet can be draining. I'm pretty sure he's going to appreciate all the love and concern us grassroots has for him. #B1 #CutTheCheck #FBA

BlackLight

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You're right. I can count on one hand the number of Saturday or Sunday broadcasts he has missed put together. Over the past 12 years or so he has broadcasted, there have been a few times he did not do it on a Sat or Sun. He made an announcement on one of his social medias to keep us informed. This time is different. I do know one thing...if Professor Black Truth goes missing over the next several days as well with no uploads, then this would give credence to some Black people's theory that the two are the same person and a voice synthesizer was used to make himself sound different. I'm not saying I believe this. The reason why some people think this is a strong possibility is that the two supposedly never accidentally talked over one another after all the broadcasts they have done together especially when they are very passionate and very knowledge about this wicked system and our people. It is extremely difficult not to do even when both people are 100 percent respectful. Professor Black Truth does his videos in advance, and I think they are set to a certain time to be uploaded. I hope Jason is fine and comes back.
    Just to provide clarity to this point since it still comes up periodically; as many of us know they have been on the same broadcasts before but in addition to that they have in fact talked over each other as well (this was in "The Black State of the Union" with TBA, PBT, and Tariq [Jason Black says "Go head Brother" because they had begun to simultaneously answer a question of Tariq's]). Personally, I do not see the similarities in their speech patterns nor 'verbal mannerisms', and those have changed very little over the years. For them to be the same person given that, as well as all of the varied content they put out on a regular basis, would be nothing short of a superhuman feat. Only once over the years have I heard Jason Black almost answer the phone for the Business with the answer he gives for TBA channel, and even then, that was early on. Never has PBT accidentally said or implied he was Jason nor vice versa. Peace.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Just to provide clarity to this point since it still comes up periodically; as many of us know they have been on the same broadcasts before but in addition to that they have in fact talked over each other as well (this was in "The Black State of the Union" with TBA, PBT, and Tariq [Jason Black says "Go head Brother" because they had begun to simultaneously answer a question of Tariq's]). Personally, I do not see the similarities in their speech patterns nor 'verbal mannerisms', and those have changed very little over the years. For them to be the same person given that, as well as all of the varied content they put out on a regular basis, would be nothing short of a superhuman feat. Only once over the years have I heard Jason Black almost answer the phone for the Business with the answer he gives for TBA channel, and even then, that was early on. Never has PBT accidentally said or implied he was Jason nor vice versa. Peace.
    When you first hear the two it’s like “are they the same person?” But after listening intently you can clearly tell as you have said that there inflections and everything else are totally different.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Anyone suggesting the trio are one and the same is a an absolute moron or hater 🙄

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He's probably having a well earned break. We need to be mindful of over dependency as none of us are immortal. He could be testing our resolve in the wake of his temporary absence . . . ?🤔

Facts, I'll double down and say that us the grassroots have more than enough going on dealing with reparations and twitter spaces to inform even more ppl to get involved, I'm finally glad to see someone who shares my same thoughts
    I think there is a difference between over-reliance on a person and concern. One of the biggest methods for telling if something is wrong with someone is if their routine/pattern changes.

I feel these would be valid critiques if the Sixers in this thread were saying the movement was over but I don’t recall seeing that. Being concerned for our brother is not a bad sign, trait, or behavior.

Jason is a powerful signal booster of our message and we have every right to be concerned with his safety.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think there is a fine line between over-reliance on a person and concern. One of the biggest methods for telling if something is wrong with someone is if their routine/pattern changes.

I feel these would be valid critiques if the Sixers in this thread were saying the movement was over but I don’t recall seeing that. Being concerned for our brother is not a bad sign.

Jason is a powerful signal booster of our message and we have every right to be concerned with his safety.
    I concur

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I think there is a difference between over-reliance on a person and concern. One of the biggest methods for telling if something is wrong with someone is if their routine/pattern changes.

I feel these would be valid critiques if the Sixers in this thread were saying the movement was over but I don’t recall seeing that. Being concerned for our brother is not a bad sign, trait, or behavior.

Overly critical much?! It's so premature to assume something sinister just because he's broken his routine in a matter of 7 days when it could be something personal or an illness which he's not obligated to inform us of. Everyone's so pessimistic and acting as though he's their life blood. What callous sentiment did I express about Mr Black for you to be so irate and accusatory?! Nothing wrong with expressing concern about his wellbeing and conveying brotherly love but exercise rationale and give the man some space for goodness sake 🙄

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Overly critical much?! It's so premature to assume something sinister just because he's broken his routine in a matter of 7 days when it could be something personal or an illness which he's not obligated to inform us of. Everyone's so pessimistic and acting as though he's their life blood. What callous sentiment did I express about Mr Black for you to be so irate and accusatory?! Nothing wrong with expressing concern about his wellbeing and conveying brotherly love but exercise rationale and give the man some space for goodness sake 🙄
    We know this brother has been targeted by law enforcement before. Plus concern peaked when our brother said he hit some of TBA burner phones. I only know if a few situations where one doesn't answer any of their phones and that's if you got put in jail or a family emergency.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 4079

He hasn’t posted in 5 days, there was no business episode today, and no Black Authority episode.

I hope all is alright with the brotha.

View attachment 4069
    Hello Jay. I was wondering the same. I was going to listen to his broadcast yesterday and didn't see him on youtube. I checked both his channels for the weekend broadcasts, and his main channel had no videos posted. I checked his twitter too and saw he hasn't been active. I figured he is busy dealing with screwtube police.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're assuming that Jason needed a break from the community and then using that assumption to characterize our concern as over-bearing...that is intellectually dishonest.

Ontop of that, no one is saying he is obligated to inform us of anything. We are simply noticing that a man who has established a pattern of delivering at least 3 broadcast a week has vanished and we want to make sure he is alright.

Also to say I was irate and accusatory is false IMO, you said:

"We need to be mindful of over dependency as none of us are immortal. He could be testing our resolve in the wake of his temporary absence"

I simply responded that having concern is not the same as over-dependency. You're interpreting our concern as us violating his space for some reason that I'm not privy to. We are not violating his space, we simply want to make sure he is alright. I called the numbers I had on him and got no response and left it at that...how is that not giving him space?

We know this brother has been targeted by law enforcement before. Plus concern peaked when our brother said he hit some of TBA burner phones. I only know if a few situations where one doesn't answer any of their phones and that's if you got put in jail or a family emergency.

100%. I don't know why being concerned is looked at in such a negative light.

Hello Jay. I was wondering the same. I was going to listen to his broadcast yesterday and didn't see him on youtube. I checked both his channels for the weekend broadcasts, and his main channel had no videos posted. I checked his twitter too and saw he hasn't been active. I figured he is busy dealing with screwtube police.
    It's definitely bigger than Youtube because he has not been active anywhere.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's nothing wrong with putting out feelers to see if someone is okay. I've had people do it to me and I've done it to others. Perfectly normal, especially when you see a change in online behavior. After all, a community is supposed to look after each other.

Let's not diminish someone's concerns.

Baby Thank You GIF

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're assuming that Jason needed a break from the community and then using that assumption to characterize our concern as over-bearing...that is intellectually dishonest.

Ontop of that, no one is saying he is obligated to inform us of anything. We are simply noticing that a man who has established a pattern of delivering at least 3 broadcast a week has vanished and we want to make sure he is alright.

Also to say I was irate and accusatory is false IMO, you said:

"We need to be mindful of over dependency as none of us are immortal. He could be testing our resolve in the wake of his temporary absence"

I simply responded that having concern is not the same as over-dependency. You're interpreting our concern as us violating his space for some reason that I'm not privy to. We are not violating his space, we simply want to make sure he is alright. I called the numbers I had on him and got no response and left it at that...how is that not giving him space?

100%. I don't know why being concerned is looked at in such a negative light.

It's definitely bigger than Youtube because he has not been active anywhere.
    You make a point. I only follow on twitter other than youtube. I hope all is well. I guess we will have to wait for him to post, but we can talk about it for the time. I'll keep a lookout.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone definitely needs to read this message but I don’t think that person posted in this thread. I think that’s why people don’t agree with what you’re saying. Niggas just wanna know if Jason is good or not all the other shit is extra.

Status
    Not open for further replies.