The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock for Mentioning Jada Pinkett's Alopecia

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I still hope Will Smith does not get in trouble for this incident, but I wonder if this is lowkey some WWE mess and the Oscar's, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith, and Chris Rock were all in on it. After all, the ratings for awards shows are still declining and this does keep people talking. And, this does allow for news and media outlets to badmouth and publicly lynch Black people, particularly Black men in this case...

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Chris needs to just flip this whole situation and use it to his advantage. Make jokes about it maybe even make merchandise, t shirts and shit with him getting slapped

This is gonna be a thing on the Internet forever he might as well profit from it
He can start with this meme and put it on a T-Shirt...

Attachments

image000000.jpg

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Lmao toxic celebrity shyt aside i like this move from will. If he did not im pretty sure she would have left him. It might be an overreaction though because celebritys are looking for reasons to stay relevent. After the idioccy of standing for ukraine and all the were all in it together videos from there mansions during covid.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada

Fuck that ppl need to get slapped for crossing the line. Comedians need to learn to make jokes that everyone finds funny. I think the rule is if you cant say that well u hanging out with them theres no way in hell you should be saying it on stage same with rappers. Some will say anything for a punch line. Ttop the battle rapper said something about kenisisia jenkins and them boys came to see him.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
When I saw Will get heated like this, that's when I knew...

k3yRj2m.gif

h67LmjW.jpg

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The first still picture I saw, I thought Chris was smiling and I thought it was staged. Now I'm thinking this was real, Chris Rock is one of the most respected Comedians and I"m shocked this happened! OK Kanye is off the hook for now! lol All eyes on Will.
    There ain’t no acting good enough to mimic Chris’ reaction once Will started yelling. When Chris realized he got slapped and that Will wasn’t playing you can see that he got uncomfortable and felt a bit violated.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Chris has been asking for it since 2016 and he went too far with his non funny jokes. Chris Rock has been the #KingOfAllCoons since New Jack City.
    I'm just waiting for Ricky Gervais, Justin Timberlake, Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, Eminem, Daniel Tosh, James Corden, Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Shapiro, and them other white mofos to get their long overdue public roundhouse ass whoopings for the slick shit they say, some of which is downright deplorable.

I would have loved to see Prince and Michael Jackson team up for once and give Justin Timberlake the real business for his smug assholery and disrespect towards them and other Black legends.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Will smith has all that energy for chris rock but not the nigga FUCKING his wife??
    Will Smith Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES
    not the same... plus that nixxa doing his wife is young and didn't talk about Jada. Chris has been popping shots at will and Jada for a minute, Will just had enough. Besides I'm sure there was more going on that we don't know between these two.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah but that didn't happen in the video. Sticking to the video Chris Rock was out of line and got slapped. Was there a better way to handle it? Yes. But Will Smith felt the power of Ogun pulsing through his hand and he felt compelled to share it with Chris Rock's face.
    Like I said,...

"Also a black woman clowning her black husband on an internet show about entanglements is also off code.

So all of the shit is off code, but when have these people even been on code?"

Looks like Jason Black agrees with me on this because he too, knows this is all off code.

Attachments

black authority on toxic chicks.jpg

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is child's play compared to this pedophile shit that well-known YouTuber Shane Dawson did:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/theperezhilton/status/1277004739503218688

View attachment 2424
    View attachment 2425
    View attachment 2423

I still need for Will Smith to pay Shane Dawson and the other company of violators a visit.

See that's my whole thing, slapping the next brother that's low hanging fruit. You know there's no consequences, you just made fodder for the worlds benefit, but what did you do to the pedo cracker who violated you much worse than a beign awards show joke? The same energy is never kept for whites

Terry Cruz got his whole package snatched by a white man in front of his wife. DL hughley joked and said why you didn't slap him, Terry threatened to slap DL on twitter, no smoke for the white molester

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The white Ukrainian dude got a love tap at best. Chris Rock on the other hand got clapped 👏 and molliwhooped.
    He knows Chris rock probably won't sue him, that white boy would've got paid and famous. Chris knows the street rules.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah but that didn't happen in the video. Sticking to the video Chris Rock was out of line and got slapped. Was there a better way to handle it? Yes. But Will Smith felt the power of Ogun pulsing through his hand and he felt compelled to share it with Chris Rock's face.
    I even have my suspicions about whether or not it was even a legit exchange.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like I said,...

"Also a black woman clowning her black husband on an internet show about entanglements is also off code.

So all of the shit is off code, but when have these people even been on code?"

Looks like Jason Black agrees with me on this because he too, knows this is all off code.
    Like I said before, based on the video, the one that was off code was Chris Rock for dissing a Black man's wife in front of a bunch of White people. Chris Rock said something slick and got slapped it is what it is. I don't care if Jason Black agrees or disagrees with me on this,.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like I said before, based on the video, the one that was off code was Chris Rock for dissing a Black man's wife in front of a bunch of White people. Chris Rock said something slick and got slapped it is what it is. I don't care if Jason Black agrees or disagrees with me on this,.
    As for me if I had to bet on it, I would have to split it 75/25. 75 on it being staged & 25 for it being legit.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From where I see it...

If you have that smoke for Chris...

You should have had that smoke for Jada fucking August...

I'm just saying...
    I agree with Blackgravity they are not the same at all. Why should I have smoke for someone sleeping around in a relationship that we thought was an open marriage for years?

The smoke for Chris is that he was talking shit and got slapped up.

Her Zaddy made her type that.
    Facts.

think bbc one GIF by BBC

"type it now you wench"

See that's my whole thing, slapping the next brother that's low hanging fruit. You know there's no consequences, you just made fodder for the worlds benefit, but what did you do to the pedo cracker who violated you much worse than a beign awards show joke? The same energy is never kept for whites

Terry Cruz got his whole package snatched by a white man in front of his wife. DL hughley joked and said why you didn't slap him, Terry threatened to slap DL on twitter, no smoke for the white molester

Yeah but Will has also slapped a Ukrainian while in Russia on Live TV so I don't think it's fair to insinuate that this is self-hate.

As for me if I had to bet on it, I would have to split it 75/25. 75 on it being staged & 25 for it being legit.
    I don't know...look at Chris Rock's reaction. When he said "Wow duuuuude...." he was trying to make the situation friendly again but Will reinforced that it wasn't friendly and said "Keep my wife's name out your f**king mouth" that's when Chris' entire demeanor changed.

If this was scripted then they need to win an Oscar for this skit.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Infighting is off code behavior. Let's be real. We have bigger fish to fry.
    Shane Dawson and the likes of him deserve to get clapped into the pits of hell as he has done even worse shit then the little bits I mentioned him doing.
    He knows Chris rock probably won't sue him, that white boy would've got paid and famous. Chris knows the street rules.
    We gotta put an end to that "talk shit, get hit with a jackpot" that these pale nasty cave demons have been on for centuries. This system is artifically rigged for them to gain more power so that they can throw stones at you and yours to elevate themselves but the moment you strike back, you still sink to the bottom and they still get to elevate themselves to lower you and yours even more. THEY. MUST. BE. STOPPED.

Also Chris Rock could be Don Lemonade, who is not in or from the streets whatsoever, and make snide jokes about Jada and get slapped and cussed out by Will. But because Don Lemonade is still Black, he would still have to abide by the street rules where we quote on quote "can't" touch whites and others because they have active protections, yet we can touch and come at each other because we are actively unprotected and vulnerable. And even the LGBT community would eventually leave him hanging like Jussie Smollett after they fail to twist it into a "homophobic" conflict.

Would Will Smith would be allowed to run up on a Brad Pitt, an Andy Cohen, or an Adam Sandler for talking shit this white supremacist society or...?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

We gotta put an end to that "talk shit, get hit with a jackpot" that these pale nasty cave demons have been on for centuries. This system is artifically rigged for them to gain more power so that they can throw stones at you and yours to elevate themselves but the moment you strike back, you still sink to the bottom and they still get to elevate themselves to lower you and yours even more. THEY. MUST. BE. STOPPED.

Also Chris Rock could be Don Lemonade, who is not in or from the streets whatsoever, and make snide jokes about Jada and get slapped and cussed out by Will. But because Don Lemonade is still Black, he would still have to abide by the street rules where we quote on quote "can't" touch whites and others because they have active protections, yet we can touch and come at each other because we are actively unprotected and vulnerable. And even the LGBT community would eventually leave him hanging like Jussie Smollett after they failed to twist it into a "homophobic" conflict.

Would Will Smith would be allowed to run up on a Brad Pitt, an Andy Cohen, or an Adam Sandler for talking shit this white supremacist society or...?
    No, you're right!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In 2022, if Eminem were to channel his Slim Shady and muster up the courage to come for Will the Fresh Prince (again) and his wife like he came for weak ass Nick Cannon and the talented Mariah Carey, who would win the favor of the general public?

If Will came for Slim Shady and clapped him onstage for the slick shit he said or did, what would happen?

Back in '04, Eminem was mad disrespectful to Michael Jackson (who was at his low point) in his "Just Lose It" video, but then basically said "oh that video was just for fun, I totally respect MJ and he's so fucking amazing" in an interview afterwards to cover his fake humble ass. The Black director (Phillip Atwell) appeared to get blacklisted, but Eminem mostly got away unscathed in in Justin Timberlake "Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction" type of style.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shane Dawson and the likes of him deserve to get clapped into the pits of hell as he has done even worse shit then the little bits I mentioned him doing.

Also Chris Rock could be Don Lemonade, who is not in or from the streets whatsoever, and make snide jokes about Jada and get slapped and cussed out by Will. But because Don Lemonade is still Black, he would still have to abide by the street rules where we quote on quote "can't" touch whites and others because they have active protections, yet we can touch and come at each other because we are actively unprotected and vulnerable. And even the LGBT community would eventually leave him hanging like Jussie Smollett after they fail to twist it into a "homophobic" conflict.

This is not a good example…Will smacked a white man IN RUSSIA so at least he has been consistent with his energy. Lastly, we do need to start hitting back. Anyone messing with us needs their jaw tapped. If you not B1 or pro-B1 ideology you are the enemy.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is not a good example…Will smacked a white man IN RUSSIA so at least he has been consistent with his energy. Lastly, we do need to start hitting back. Anyone messing with us needs their jaw tapped. If you not B1 or pro-B1 ideology you are the enemy.
    Jackpot!!! #OGUN