The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock for Mentioning Jada Pinkett's Alopecia

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    See that's my whole thing, slapping the next brother that's low hanging fruit. You know there's no consequences, you just made fodder for the worlds benefit, but what did you do to the pedo cracker who violated you much worse than a beign awards show joke? The same energy is never kept for whites

Terry Cruz got his whole package snatched by a white man in front of his wife. DL hughley joked and said why you didn't slap him, Terry threatened to slap DL on twitter, no smoke for the white molester
    I truly understand your viewpoint but if we hold to your logic, smacking a Marc Lamont Hill or a Roland Martin would be low hanging fruit too even though they are long overdue. The B1 ideology is going to result in us having to touch up some of these coons, cowards, and frauds and it won't be due to safe hate but rather self preservation. While there is a significant coon element that is afraid to touch White people not all of us are and we cannot look at self-correction through the lens of scared negros. Will has been consistent in the sharing of his palm side across skin tone so I think it is invalid to invoke the self-hate card.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wanna know what other Black person who I can see Will Smith clapping after getting out of line instead of just Chris Rock? Kevin Hart.
    Well Will won't have to worry about it anyone because no one will be speaking on Jada outside of low level bums trying to get his attention.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kev from philly too. He aint a punk. Maybe Steve Harvey 🤔
    Didn't some dude fight Kevin on one of his life documentary shows on Netflix or something?

Lol I can imagine the look on Steve Harvey's face if Will ever slapped him:
    Kill Me Smh GIF
    GIF by Steve Harvey TV
    Steve Harvey Reaction GIF
    steve harvey wtf GIF by Super Deluxe

He will then be going on a whole damn sermon about God, his thoughts, and morality right afterwards and on his morning show.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I truly understand your viewpoint but if we hold to your logic, smacking a Marc Lamont Hill or a Roland Martin would be low hanging fruit too even though they are long overdue. The B1 ideology is going to result in us having to touch up some of these coons, cowards, and frauds and it won't be due to safe hate but rather self preservation. While there is a significant coon element that is afraid to touch White people not all of us are and we cannot look at self-correction through the lens of scared negros. Will has been consistent in the sharing of his palm side across skin tone so I think it is invalid to invoke the self-hate card.
    It wasn't the full self hatred card at all.. but I know Will instinctively understood he can get away with doing that to Chris Rock

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I thought it could've been a serious health issue Jada was dealing with the way Will Smith reacted to Chris Rock's joke. Like how Wendy Williams was being unkind about how she approached Method Man's wife suffering from cancer.

But I suppose that it's possible. Celebrities and their "enhancements" do tend haunt them in the long-term. I wouldn't know too much about it though because I don't mess with anything on that damn list.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well Will won't have to worry about it anyone because no one will be speaking on Jada outside of low level bums trying to get his attention.
    Jada wasn't thinking like that for dissing Will in front of a bunch of White people on her internet Red talk show. Had Will Smith controlled his household, Chris Rock probably may not have made that joke. If a grown ass man don't have control of his household and it's on public display, what makes you think the next man is going to respect that household?

The shit was embarrassing, both was off code. Defending a wife that has openly disrespected you by sleeping with their sons best friend is off code.

It is what it is...

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Jada wasn't thinking like that for dissing Will in front of a bunch of White people on her internet Red talk show. Had Will Smith controlled his household, Chris Rock probably may not have made that joke. If a grown ass man don't have control of his household and it's on public display, what makes you think the next man is going to respect that household?

The shit was embarrassing, both was off code. Defending a wife that has openly disrespected you by sleeping with their sons best friend is off code.

It is what it is...
    I still don't understand that. If you BOTH have an open relationship, why get married, is that for business purposes?

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It wasn't the full self hatred card at all.. but I know Will instinctively understood he can get away with doing that to Chris Rock
    But he smacked a White man in Russia don't you think that takes balls to do? Do you think it's easier to get away with slapping a White man in Russia than in the USA? I would be less inclined to do it in Russia as a non-Russian citizen but that's just me.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I still don't understand that. If you BOTH have an open relationship, why get married, is that for business purposes?
    Even in open relationships, there is a level of how you conduct yourself. Will & Jada should have kept that open relationship shit to themselves and been quiet about it.

Jada made Will look stupid and yet they are still married because Jada needs his name to get work and Will stays with Jada to save face.

I was taught a long time ago...

"If you take care of home, your home will take care of you..."

This is a "Lose-Lose" situation all around.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It is what it is...
    Chris Rock thought just like you and got slapped on national TV. Will showed people that despite what you may think of his relationship he will ride for it. Lastly, their relationship is crazy and even Will said he has some regrets but the difference between he and all of us is that NO ONE GAF about what we do in our daily lives so it's not exposed. There's people's wives and husbands talking about their relationship all over FB and Twitter but since no one GAF no one knows about it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yes. You are right on the money. For appearance, branding, and business purposes. This marriage has tremendously helped both Will and Jada along their children. Same for Beyonce and Jay-Z (although I think it helped Jay-Z more than Beyonce).

While I do believe Will and Jada genuinely do love each other (although it does seem that Will loves Jada more), unfortunately marriage is not always about love. It is about business, sacrifices, keeping the family unit together and in order, and boosting and maintaining your status.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Chris Rock thought just like you and got slapped on national TV. Will showed people that despite what you may think of his relationship he will ride for it. Lastly, their relationship is crazy and even Will said he has some regrets but the difference between he and all of us is that NO ONE GAF about what we do in our daily lives so it's not exposed. There's people's wives and husbands talking about their relationship all over FB and Twitter but since no one GAF no one knows about it.
    #StandByYourMan
    #StandByYourWoman
    #ProtectBlackMarriage
    #ProtectBlackFamily

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yes. You are right in the money. For appearance, branding, and business purposes. This marriage has tremendously helped both Will and Jada along their children. Same for Beyonce and Jay-Z (although I think it helped Jay-Z more than Beyonce).

While I do believe Will and Jada genuinely do love each other (although it does seem that Will loves Jada more), unfortunately marriage is not always about love. It is about business, sacrifices, keeping the family unit together and in order, and boosting and maintaining your status.
    Not everyone believes that sexual monogamy is the bedrock of an exclusive relationship. You can be emotionally, financially, spiritually exclusive while allowing each other to be physically involved with others. If it works for them, then it works for me. I don't think there is one way to have a long lasting and healthy marriage. I think understanding that each other has sexual desires, unlimited access to sex, and saying "ok, let's give each other a bit of freedom" can be responsible in some respects. Because it sets a realistic expectation for both partners and eliminates the need to do dirt and hide it.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But he smacked a White man in Russia don't you think that takes balls to do? Do you think it's easier to get away with slapping a White man in Russia than in the USA? I would be less inclined to do it in Russia as a non-Russian citizen but that's just me.
    I definitely respected and admired him for smacking the troll..he was physically/sexually assaulted by a white stranger. Rock was one of his industry friends for over 30 years making a light joke Will laughed at at first, no need for physicality imo

Shit, i remember spending hours on the Internet that day defending will against white supremacists who were saying "it was just a kiss". They were with that form of dry buckbreaking... but in this case, I'll sound like them and say.. it was just a joke told by a long time associate, not an ememy

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Naw, wouldn't have been me bruh simply because I would not have put myself in that situation. So you think can go around punching people because you don't have your house together, now you wanna be a gangsta? Slapping is going to be the least of your issues.

Jada and me would not have been together leading up to some punk ass oscars. So let this be a lesson for black people in relationships that you need to keep your business to yourself so no one can put it on blast.

You said yourself "NO ONE GAF about what we do in our daily lives so it's not exposed..."

Well, this was exposed...That is the point I'm making. This was a failure on all sides.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Naw, wouldn't have been me bruh simply because I would not have put myself in that situation. So you think can go around punching people because you don't have your house together, now you wanna be a gangsta? Slapping is going to be the least of your issues.

Jada and me would not have been together leading up to some punk ass oscars. So let this be a lesson for black people in relationships that you need to keep your business to yourself so no one can put it on blast.

You said yourself "NO ONE GAF about what we do in our daily lives so it's not exposed..."

Well, this was exposed...That is the point I'm making. This was a failure on all sides.
    No the point is, if you as a man speak on Will Smith's business you will get slapped. It doesn't matter if his house is in order, disorder, chaos, disarray, confusion, etc. If you speak on that man's business he will slap you. You can love his marriage, hate his marriage, hate is parenting, love his parenting, but if you speak ill of that man and his family he will slap you.

At the end of the day why would you as a man want to speak on Will's family in the first place especially in public? You think someone has the right to speak on other people's wives in public without suffering a consequence? I don't care what my wife may or may not have done, if you violate I will see you.

You think we know the ends and outs of their entire relationship based on a couple social media stories? Life is messy and you may think Jada is the bad guy and she is foul for putting Will on front street but we have no idea what Will has done to her. But at the end of the day the constant is "Cross the line with Will, you get slapped" and that should be the expectation when you cross any man.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Not everyone believes that sexual monogamy is the bedrock of an exclusive relationship. You can be emotionally, financially, spiritually exclusive while allowing each other to be physically involved with others. If it works for them, then it works for me. I don't think there is one way to have a long lasting and healthy marriage. I think understanding that each other has sexual desires, unlimited access to sex, and saying "ok, let's give each other a bit of freedom" can be responsible in some respects. Because it sets a realistic expectation for both partners and eliminates the need to do dirt and hide it.
    Totally understood, I've just always been one on one, exclusive.
    That's already been discussed between my husband & I. If there should ever come a time when we want to split & go elsewhere, we'd sit down & have a civilized conversation.
    We've never wanted anyone else.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I definitely respected and admired him for smacking the troll..he was physically/sexually assaulted by a white stranger. Rock was one of his industry friends for over 30 years making a light joke Will laughed at at first, no need for physicality imo

Shit, i remember spending hours on the Internet that day defending will against white supremacists who were saying "it was just a kiss". They were with that form of dry buckbreaking... but in this case, I'll sound like them and say.. it was just a joke told by a long time associate, not an ememy
    I'm not trying to be argumentative but how can you say that Chris Rock is not an enemy of Will when Will clearly disagrees? Do you think the peripheral information you possess is greater than Will's who has to live as Will 24/7? You don't know if sometime last year Will invited Chris to a function and Chris got drunk and disrespected Jada AGAIN after doing so in 2016. At the end of the day, Will felt that Chris had crossed the line and none of us have enough information to say if he is or is not valid in that assessment. But what I do know is I have seen people smacked for less.

Peace brother.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No the point is, if you as a man speak on Will Smith's business you will get slapped. It doesn't matter if his house is in order, disorder, chaos, disarray, confusion, etc. If you speak on that man's business he will slap you. You can love his marriage, hate his marriage, hate is parenting, love his parenting, but if you speak ill of that man and his family he will slap you.

At the end of the day why would you as a man want to speak on Will's family in the first place especially in public? You think someone has the right to speak on other people's wives in public without suffering a consequence? I don't care what my wife may or may not have done, if you violate I will see you.

You think we know the ends and outs of their entire relationship based on a couple social media stories? Life is messy and you may think Jada is the bad guy and she is foul for putting Will on front street but we have no idea what Will has done to her. But at the end of the day the constant is "Cross the line with Will, you get slapped" and that should be the expectation when you cross any man.
    Bruh that is the point because Will was laughing at the joke originally then "got mad" when Jada didn't find it funny. Only then he "manned up".

It does matter when your house is in order, because if Will did that to Bernie Mac, LL or Jaime Foxx, he might have got "bitch blasted", but to do it to skinny ass Chris Rock don't hold much.

It's all was handled wrong, but Will has to have his shit together to protect himself from being clowned on. Now I'm supposed to side with Will over a corny ass hair joke? Ok Man.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh that is the point because Will was laughing at the joke originally then "got mad" when Jada didn't find it funny. Only then he "manned up".

It does matter when your house is in order, because if Will did that to Bernie Mac, LL or Jaime Foxx, he might have got "bitch blasted", but to do it to skinny ass Chris Rock don't hold much.

It's all was handled wrong, but Will has to have his shit together to protect himself from being clowned on. Now I'm supposed to side with Will over a corny ass hair joke? Ok Man.
    I never asked you to side with anyone. All I said is that Chris Rock was wrong for talking about that man's wife and got slapped because of it. What Jada may have or have not done is none of Chris Rock's business. Jada could have smashed the entire Denver Broncos starting lineup and it sdoesn't give any man the right to speak on Will's business.

If Will ain't asking me to pay his bills, calling me to vent about his wife, or having a negative impact on my community then I have no business telling him to get his house in order. Will's house may be a little looney but I have no right to tell that man he's living incorrectly...would I run my family like him? No. Would I have divorced Jada? Probably. But at the end of the day that's his house and his rules and isn't impacting me.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never asked you to side with anyone. All I said is that Chris Rock was wrong for talking about that man's wife and got slapped because of it. What Jada may have or have not done is none of Chris Rock's business. Jada could have smashed the entire Denver Broncos starting lineup and it sdoesn't give any man the right to speak on Will's business.

If Will ain't asking me to pay his bills, calling me to vent about his wife, or having a negative impact on my community then I have no business telling him to get his house in order. Will's house may be a little looney but I have no right to tell that man he's living incorrectly...would I run my family like him? No. Would I have divorced Jada? Probably. But at the end of the day that's his house and his rules and isn't impacting me.
    This was a good conversation. This Will/Chris/Jada thing will soon pass. ✊🏾

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Question for everyone

If you're Chris Rock are you with any type of reconciliation? what's in it for you to do this? Keeping in mind Will apologized to everyone but Chris afterwards. He had plenty of opportunity to make amends. I don't see what's in it for Chris? All this does is feed the media more. They benefit, Will benefits, Chris doesn't..

Would yall accept Will's olive branch if you're Chris?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Question for everyone

If you're Chris Rock are you with any type of reconciliation? what's in it for you to do this? Keeping in mind Will apologized to everyone but Chris afterwards. He had plenty of opportunity to make amends. I don't see what's in it for Chris? All this does is feed the media more. They benefit, Will benefits, Chris doesn't..

That's not Chris's first time cracking on Will & Jada, but I'm almost certain that'll be his last.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Question for everyone

All I would like for Chris to do is accept his L. He talked shit about the man's wife and got slapped, he earned his L. If he says "yeah I may have crossed the line, that's my bad" then I don't care if he reconciles or not. He is the one that started it, Will finished it, the only one that controls reconciliation is Will IMO.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I can understand Will wanting to defend his woman. But maaaaynneee, sort that shit in private tho bruh. Giving all these dub ess fodder (and now bringing even more unwanted attention to yourself & your wife) probably just lowered your standing ---- especially considering he initially 'laughed' at the jab. But hey, I guess Will had to show he is a man, though everyone knows that Jada has his nuts in her purse anyway 😆😁.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    WOW that nigga went West Philadelphia on him. Will Smith is not afraid to smack anyone let's look back at the smacking of the Ukrainian.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXNm28b_2I4
    That happened a few years ago with him smacking male kissing reporter. I commented on the Chris Rock thing just now. But hey, notice the difference tho: he slaps the taste out of Chris's mouth, yet, this white dude French kisses him and he gives him a what amounts to a love tap backhand. Will goes hard on another brother but gets Terry Cruise vibes when a white dude disrespects him. Just saying 🤔🤔.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I can understand Will wanting to defend his woman. But maaaaynneee, sort that shit in private tho bruh. Giving all these dub ess fodder (and now bringing even more unwanted attention to yourself & your wife) probably just lowered your standing ---- especially considering he initially 'laughed' at the jab. But hey, I guess Will had to show he is a man, though everyone knows that Jada has his nuts in her purse anyway 😆😁.
    This is also going to have WS talking more 💩 like, "That's why we didn't allow niggas to be here in the past". I can only imagine what white media is saying. Watch The Bu$iness tonight & Jason will break it ALL down! 💯
    View: https://youtu.be/U0Gtf_7_LxE

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White people going to think you’re a n****r regardless so bashing the action based on white respectability is pointless in my opinion.

This is also going to have WS talking more 💩 like, "That's why we didn't allow niggas to be here in the past". I can only imagine what white media is saying. Watch The Bu$iness tonight & Jason will break it ALL down! 💯
    View: https://youtu.be/U0Gtf_7_LxE
    When we wore suits, hats, had intact communities, banks, businesses, homes we were n****rs still. White people hate us no matter what so screw what they think of what took place.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That happened a few years ago with him smacking male kissing reporter. I commented on the Chris Rock thing just now. But hey, notice the difference tho: he slaps the taste out of Chris's mouth, yet, this white dude French kisses him and he gives him a what amounts to a love tap backhand. Will goes hard on another brother but gets Terry Cruise vibes when a white dude disrespects him. Just saying 🤔🤔.
    How is that an accurate characterization bruh? He didn’t love tap that guy he gave him a nice backhand and he did it to a Ukrainian while in Russia, which takes guts.

The white guy also wasn’t a repeat offender like Chris Rock. Chris Rock came after his wife multiple times which is why he got chin checked to that degree.

There are a lot of brothas who are subconscious coons and will hit a brotha but make excuses to not hit a white person, Will is not that person. When a White dude violated Will he got smacked in the face.