zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Isn't that the same state that passed THE PURGE as law? 🤔
I think the “Purge law” is no more cash bonds. Nothing to do with police just the jail system. Which means if you are arrested the judge has to let you get out of jail until your court date or keep you in jail. There is no more bond period. It makes rich and poor people have the same punishment. We will see. I feel like racist judges will fine away to make this work in there favor. Otherwise the law wouldn’t be passed so easily.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I think the “Purge law” is no more cash bonds. Nothing to do with police just the jail system. Which means if you are arrested the judge has to let you get out of jail until your court date or keep you in jail. There is no more bond period. It makes rich and poor people have the same punishment. We will see. I feel like racist judges will fine away to make this work in there favor. Otherwise the law wouldn’t be passed so easily.
THE PURGE that I know about is race soldiers kicking in Black people's doors & eliminating them! HAVE YOUR TOOLS HANDY & BE READY TO PUT IN OVERTIME! 💯

zBucks
You think by now, with all this proof of police brutality, that things would start to change with the police force, and that new rules and regulations would come out to make cops more responsible for their careless and dumb actions. As well, their constant hate and abuse of minorities.

Cops think they can go in guns blazing, because they'll just say they heard something suspicious or something and act on their own. Cops need more rules put on them, they need more people above them watching every move they make as well.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
You think by now, with all this proof of police brutality, that things would start to change with the police force, and that new rules and regulations would come out to make cops more responsible for their careless and dumb actions. As well, their constant hate and abuse of minorities.

Cops think they can go in guns blazing, because they'll just say they heard something suspicious or something and act on their own. Cops need more rules put on them, they need more people above them watching every move they make as well.
AmeriKKKa is corrupt & so is this planet! The only way to purify it is DESTROY it & obliterate the evil within! 💯

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
That cop for sure wanted to shoot him, the way he was trying to push him to do something. Saying he would shoot him in the chest if he'd move, almost like he was saying it to push him to do so. I've yet to be in a situation like that myself, but I can imagine being frozen in time, not wanting to make any moves because that cop could strike at any bit of movement.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That cop for sure wanted to shoot him, the way he was trying to push him to do something. Saying he would shoot him in the chest if he'd move, almost like he was saying it to push him to do so. I've yet to be in a situation like that myself, but I can imagine being frozen in time, not wanting to make any moves because that cop could strike at any bit of movement.
Here's some propaganda to change your mind about police