Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Sorry, started reading the pages but its 14 pages and counting. Maybe solutions were being offered on we can do as a collective, maybe not, apologies if these were repeated.

I'm about solutions. Yeah, we need to make ourselves aware and have a moan and rant for our mental health but at the end of the day nothing stops without solutions.

Possible solutions:

1. On an individual basis, I think its insane NOT to have an audio/recording device, preferably a secret one in your vehicle covering all angles. A cop stops you, and lies on you, you got proof. If you are killed, your peoples should know you have a recording device and make getting your car out of compound a priority to look at the video. Secondly, just for accidents that aren't your fault and someone is lying on you.

2. Press your local and state officials and vote strategically by having your local police have to be insured. Doctors need malpractice insurance. Other professionals as well. Cops should be required. How does that help solve the issue? The cops that have a lot of complaints, lawsuits, will have their premiums go up. Also, the insurance companies are the ones that will have to pay out lawsuits. The irony today is that the police department and city pay out lawsuits with our own tax money. Bad cops are forced out from having to pay high premiums.

3. Police chiefs of large cities are never reformers. You don't move up the ranks by arresting bad cops. You move up the ranks for letting it go, black cops included. A possible solution is to make retired high ranking officers of the military who ran the Military Police for their branch be head of police. I know...I know...why 'militarize' the police, right? This is different. Some of you here were in the military. Have you ever heard of MPs committing the same things as civilian police? Get someone, retired officer who ran the MPs of large bases for the army or marines. First, they know policing. They know the job. Second, they have no history with the PD of that city, the old boy network , the blue wall. Tell him his objective is to remove the bad cops, make policing safe and honorable again.

4. Force the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) and whomever by withholding your vote as a demand (along with reparations and such) to make the FBI's number one job (among others) to act on the FBI's own report that said white supremacists have infiltrated PDs all over the country. This was put out by the Bush administration's FBI, yes, a Republican. And the sad fact is he didn't do anything about and shockingly neither did Obama. Trump obviously wouldn't but why aren't the Blacks in congress demanding Biden act on it? FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

5. Track these bad cops. Have our database. Follow them, make sure they are not in law enforcement. Also push for a federal law that the federal government will not give any federal money to any police department that hires these cops that kills us. You think a cop who wrongly killed a gay, Jewish or Asian person could work again?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Cop sounds black. Not much dude with her can do.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

It's hard to know what to do in the here and now, but this is what I think I would have done from jump. She is in that park after hours because of me. What I would have done is tell her, no worries Boo, I'll pay both our tickets and we will deal with this later. We have his name and badge number.

Sounds like a black cop as well. Unless a sista is doing too much and won't listen, as a man, you take charge and protect her and in this situation it is not getting her arrested for something that more than likely unbeknownst to you, you got her in by being in the park after hours.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's hard to know what to do in the here and now, but this is what I think I would have done from jump. She is in that park after hours because of me. What I would have done is tell her, no worries Boo, I'll pay both our tickets and we will deal with this later. We have his name and badge number.

Sounds like a black cop as well. Unless a sista is doing too much and won't listen, as a man, you take charge and protect her and in this situation it is not getting her arrested for something that more than likely unbeknownst to you, you got her in by being in the park after hours.
    Very reasonable and gentlemanly here. He should have taken control to avoid the situation. Not al of us listen so I can’t say that he didn’t try.