Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I can't believe cops think they can do this shit and still get away. With everyone owning a phone now, and their body cams (if not turned off) there is more and more proof of how awful they can be. There's three cops there, I don't think he was resisting enough to where you can punch the guy in the head multiple times. Just goes to show how week cops can be that they require up to three men to take down one.

Even with the bodycam footage, I bet this dude thought he was going to get away with it. Good thing her kids were also recording, because if not, I bet they wouldn't have even looked into this. Looks like he resigned.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
A couple things other than the obvious. First, I'd have let them play themselves so I can sue the living f*ck out of everyone involved. Make practicing bigotry costly. Second, as an aside, you can always tell black folks who don't plan for when their negro wake up call happens. I've been stopped a number of times and cops have escalated things. I recall once they asked me where I worked and my job and I said officer, I have answered all the questions I'm legally obligated to, my job is not germane. He says he's going to arrest me for obstruction. I said well, first, I would like to speak to the watch commander. Him why? I don't feel safe and wish to talk to that person. He doesn't want to call him and will arrest me. I respond with well, let's let my lawyer and your department's attorney and a judge determine if you are right in doing so. I say all this calm, don't let them bully me, escalate, and they let me go because they can smell lawsuit.

I went to a church once with 3 brothers who were cops and they coached us in the men's group and how to handle a cop who is violating your rights, etc.

Lastly, people who listen to the people mentioned in various threads, are up on game and don't do all that 'Lawd a mercy, what chu doin', oh lawd....' because we understand from the jump we are POWs at this point and just like in a war, name, rank and serial number, survive the ordeal to fight later.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4qjGYbmp1E

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    They didn't say the race but I'm guessing white. I noticed the comments so far wasn't on some Blue Lives Matter thing...lol. White folks look at the race of the victim then decide if the cops are justified. The story is crazy though.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    They didn't say the race but I'm guessing white. I noticed the comments so far wasn't on some Blue Lives Matter thing...lol. White folks look at the race of the victim then decide if the cops are justified. The story is crazy though.

Heard about this the other day. Now a family has to have another funeral.

No excuse to beat a man down while he's handcuffed. They should never resort to that, even if the person spat at them. It doesn't then mean you can pummel a guy who is defenseless.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    No excuse to beat a man down while he's handcuffed. They should never resort to that, even if the person spat at them. It doesn't then mean you can pummel a guy who is defenseless.
    Seriously!!! From the way I see it, their one and only intention there was to have him killed. How did they kill Floyd again? Isn't it with the same handcuffs on and knee pressed down on his neck? These guys are animals!!!

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Police brutality has been going on for a long time now , I don't really think cops are bad but the bad eggs and dishonest ones amongst them are tarnishing the image of the police force Making it difficult for anyone to trust them at all.
    It's true that there are still good one's amongst them but they are just very few and it's very difficult for them to make any reasonable impact in the messed up system. Most of them are kept behind the desk just to stop them from getting involved in their madness on patrol.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer