The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Official Gun Owners Thread

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Make it a habit. Remember to periodically oil them, too.
That's done after cleaning them. My husband's a Marine, Special Operations Instructor, so I'm all in following his tactical & most other instructions. 😁❤️

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Also part of NFAC. If I lived in FL & wasn't married to a Marine Special Ops Instructor, I'd DEFINITELY take classes!
I remember Locs being in a couple of GMJ's videos, and he had some vlogs of his trips to the formations.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Please, NFAC is a scam like GMJ and them lesbian leaders for the BLM movement 👎🏾👎🏾
All I know is NOBODY has done anything since The Black Panther Party & Malcolm X & I've NEVER seen Black people stand together since NFAC!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Qualified Sharpshooter with this one at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
Surprisingly my wife is pretty good with it too!
View attachment 4861
I'm in training to become one as well! My husband is a Marine Special Ops Instructor, ALL weapons.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm in training to become one as well! My husband is a Marine Special Ops Instructor, ALL weapons.
    Ruger P-95 is a good weapon to start with. They quit making them unfortunately but if you're in a large metro area they usually have used ones at local pawn shops. They run around $350 to $400.
    Very easy to learn on! My wife hadn't ever shot before and was hitting headshots consistently at the range!

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

My understanding is that while carrying isn’t allowed in many places, unless it’s a school, airport, or courthouse, you’ll simply be asked to leave and not fined or arrested. This is probably not a reason to not carry just because you saw a sign in the midst of an anti black war. Just be sure it’s small enough to conceal well with what you’re wearing that day yet big enough to stop a threat. I’m in the market for a smaller carry myself like a micro compact 9mm. Of course, please correct me if I’m wrong and any better sub compact carry ideas are welcome.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My understanding is that while carrying isn’t allowed in many places, unless it’s a school, airport, or courthouse, you’ll simply be asked to leave and not fined or arrested. This is probably not a reason to not carry just because you saw a sign in the midst of an anti black war. Just be sure it’s small enough to conceal well with what you’re wearing that day yet big enough to stop a threat. I’m in the market for a smaller carry myself like a micro compact 9mm. Of course, please correct me if I’m wrong and any better sub compact carry ideas are welcome.
    Incorrect. Montgomery County instituted a complete ban on firearms in certain public places. You can and absolutely will get arrested if you're caught with a gun in a prohibited location!
    It's the same as the post office rule: it is a federal felony to have a gun anywhere on U.S. Post Office premises, including the parking lot, EVEN IF YOU HAVE A STATE ISSUED PERMIT TO CARRY AND/OR CONCEAL A FIREARM.

Here's more information on the new bill: Montgomery County to restrict gun possession in public places

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Amazing message wow, that's a powerful sista!
    Her name is Marchelle 'Tig' Davis. She is a firearms instructor out of Atlanta GA and the owner of My Sister's Keeper Defense. Even though I don't live in GA, my goal is to enroll in a couple of her classes and eventually attend one her retreats. She's the real deal! 🔫

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA