The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Official Gun Owners Thread

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Nowadays, even if it wasn't. I can't seem to leave my Glock alone. Testing out my husband's Beretta 9mm & 300 Blackout this weekend.
You'll have fun with that 300 Blackout, it's so quiet!
Still take your ear protection, though!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    How can we push laws into effect for city areas?

It seems like the bulk of gun problems are coming from areas where there are strict gun laws. You would think it would be the opposite. I think if we can get cities on board with gun rights, we will see a decrease in crime rates 10-fold because people will be able to be legally armed and able to protect themselves and their families.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Not sure if this has been posted or not. If it has, my apologies but I'm not looking through 22 pages of posts...lol
    The article seems innocent enough but if you peel away the layers, they are racially signaling to white men, "look, Black people are getting armed, so be careful when you try to kill a soft target or random black person you catch slipping'.

Really, what's the big deal with us arming? Other people have armed up and no one made a fuss. During and after the LA Rodney King verdict riots, Koreans were buying all kinds of guns, assault rifles and such. The various Korean communities are tight and NYC Koreans and others bought a lot of guns. No one deemed it fitting to write articles because those guns were meant to be used against us.

One woman hinted at why we were arming. The interview knew full well the reason. White folks are randomly killing us and the police and government are not only not doing anything about it, they protect the murderers and incentivize them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZDR10xXy8&feature=youtu.be

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    What's your EDC, brehs/brehettes?
    Do you have a bug out bag already packed?
    Do you have a get home bag?
    My EDC is my Glock 17 that my husband built for me. I'm building my first AR & a Glock 19. I've had a go bag since I was 5, thanks to my Father & Uncles. ❤️❤️
    Currently, one go bag in my front closet near the front door & one in the trunk, just in case.
    Talking ALL the hollow points out & replacing them with 9mm Luger +P's, them NASTY 💩💩!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My EDC is my Glock 17 that my husband built for me. I'm building my first AR & a Glock 19. I've had a go bag since I was 5, thanks to my Father & Uncles. ❤️❤️
    Currently, one go bag in my front closet near the front door & one in the trunk, just in case.
    Talking ALL the hollow points out & replacing them with 9mm Luger +P's, them NASTY 💩💩!
    Those +P's are nasty! I keep a few mags loaded (and labeled) with green tips for my AR.
    I keep our bags ready, too. Good job, Gwyn! 👊🏾

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Those +P's are nasty! I keep a few mags loaded (and labeled) with green tips for my AR.
    I keep our bags ready, too. Good job, Gwyn! 👊🏾
    🤜🏽🤛🏽 Thanks & mad props to you as well, Rollie! ✊🏽

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin