The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Official Gun Owners Thread

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Since you're a Glock lady, you can install a Glock switch to one of your pistols:
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ik8vfPW9WYs?feature=share

They are very easy to install, but some cities & states are making them illegal. Check your local laws before you buy.
My husband just mentioned that, so we'll be adding the switch, when we build our Glock 17's. Thanks so much, Rollie. Can't wait to spew out some Dragon's Breath as well! 💯😁

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
My husband just mentioned that, so we'll be adding the switch, when we build our Glock 17's. Thanks so much, Rollie. Can't wait to spew out some Dragon's Breath as well! 💯😁
I love that! Stay dangerous!✊🏾

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm tryna find a holster for my Glock Rollie. You recommend the Kydex? Is that the brand or the model?
I just found this Black-owned (according to their IG) holster company, and they have some nice kydex options.

Grippytek is another Black-owned holster company, and their products are well reviewed!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
I just found this Black-owned (according to their IG) holster company, and they have some nice kydex options.

Grippytek is another Black-owned holster company, and their products are well reviewed!
preciate it!!!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

AintShit

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Correct. Even though, I grew up playing with toy guns, I don't allow my child to do so. I teach that guns are tools, not toys, and they are designed to destroy.
Big Facts were big on gun safety in my house, especially because I own so many. I do work with my kids on how to use them properly brake them down and clean them and put them back together though. Because when I was in the Army I knew white kids 5,6,7 years old that could shoot better than some of the people I deployed with. So I'm a big advocate of making sure my children know how to defend themselves especially if something happens to me or their Mom!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I own a total of 5 firearms. I'm planning on getting 1 more in the near future.

I own a Ruger P-95 9mm, a 30-30 lever action Rifle, a Marlin 22 Long Rifle, 410 break single shot shotgun and a Derringer 380.

I received most of my marksmanship training in the Army but I am also prior law enforcement and received firearms and tactical training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center and Dept Of Air Force Police Academy.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I own a total of 5 firearms. I'm planning on getting 1 more in the near future.

I own a Ruger P-95 9mm, a 30-30 lever action Rifle, a Marlin 22 Long Rifle, 410 break single shot shotgun and a Derringer 380.

I received most of my marksmanship training in the Army but I am also prior law enforcement and received firearms and tactical training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center and Dept Of Air Force Police Academy
    Is it worth investing in body armor?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

ajlamothe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you brothers & sisters own firearms?
    Do you know how to shoot, clean, and maintain your guns?
    What are those collections looking like?
    Yes, I do. Yes, I learned to shoot, clean and maintain my firearms in the US Air Force. My collection is not the largest, but its growing. I'm making a point to own at least one of every type.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would love to see every Black person (especially Black women) who is legally able own at least one gun.
    It's an important tool, but for some reason many of us are deathly afraid of owning them.
    Many of us, are brainwashed by WS mainstream media, so much so, that they tend to think any weapon seen sitting in a corner or lying on a desk will somehow miraculously levitate, angle the barrel in any observer’s direction & fire inexplicably until all persons lay bleeding and dying.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Many of us, are brainwashed by WS mainstream media, so much so, that they tend to think any weapon seen sitting in a corner or lying on a desk will somehow miraculously levitate, angle the barrel in any observer’s direction & fire inexplicably until all persons lay bleeding and dying.
    I've several hand guns & rifles. Building an arsenal & becoming efficient & accurate with them all.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've several hand guns & rifles. Building an arsenal & becoming efficient & accurate with them all.
    That's the important part that so many people forget. Black gun ownership went up once Trump got elected, but many of us bought guns and then never touched them.
    You're doing it the right way!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's a G4 now also. What's the best?
    I'm not a big fan of the G4 because it feels too small in my hand. I own and love both the G2C & G3C. They're great carry guns & they're very affordable. I carry a G2C as my EDC because it's relaible and if I ever have to use it then I won't be out of too much money when the cops take it (it's standard for the police to take into evidence any gun that was used in a shooting).

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm not a big fan of the G4 because it feels too small in my hand. I own and love both the G2C & G3C. They're great carry guns & they're very affordable. I carry a G2C as my EDC because it's relaible and if I ever have to use it then I won't be out of too much money when the cops take it (it's standard for the police to take into evidence any gun that was used in a shooting).
    Nowadays, even if it wasn't. I can't seem to leave my Glock alone. Testing out my husband's Beretta 9mm & 300 Blackout this weekend.