News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Official Tariq Nasheed Thread

D

Deleted member 1946

I'm A big fan of Tariq Nasheed sir. Been rocking with him before you could drive. If you've known how Tariq moves & understand his character,you would understand that Tariq likes for his equals to be original. I get game from Tariq,but I don't use all his talking points. That means you're a follower not a leader. You're suppose to lead yourself as a man & link up with other like minded men. But do as you wish. Your only promoting another man's message in a capitalistic society that's financial suicide because you're not focused on becoming your own man. Get the game from Tariq just don't be a cheerleader.
Are you planning on going to the event Tariq is having in Dallas on the Saturday before Memorial Day?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
How can we build if these "leaders" are always at war? I'm so sick of this in-fighting when White supremacy is supposed to be our common enemy.
I don't like it either. But it is the norm. Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer believe in the same exact thing. They don't differ on anything....but can't stand each other. There is actual violence among the far right groups. There are attacks and murders on each other. The media doesn't talk about it but its a fact it has occurred. KKK don't like Neo Nazis. The main reason? KKK are pro America, Nazis aren't. Just an example.

Anyway, the "good" thing about our fighting its non violent. Again, I'd prefer if all factions got along but its the norm. By my post, yours, all of us even engaging in it on either side is counter productive if we want to be 4 quarters about it.

It hasn't stopped either from fighting white supremacy. Its a slight distraction. Unfortunately even that is not good.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's a hyperbolic statement. 'laugh to their destruction'? C'mon, with all due respect, who is going to stop being B1 over laughing at the cartoon?
As I said, discord destroys. It is destruction. Destruction can come in many forms. Destruction of an idea. Destruction of faith in someone or something. Destruction of trust. The cartoons are not B1. Fact. NOW, if he makes cartoons and cookies and puppets and games poking fun at racists, WS and the like, then those will all be B1. What's happening now ain't it.
According to you I'm taking a side. Coming from someone who doesn't like Tariq, I won't take that statement seriously, with all due respect. And of course Tariq loves attention. He wanted to be a rapper originally, that's a given. Tariq didn't go after dude for attention. THAT is the difference. I said it SEEMS like dude loves this back and forth with Tariq because he wants attention. See the difference? I qualified it by saying I could be wrong. I can only infer by how I perceived his video on the court proceedings. I know very little about him. You are also putting words in my mouth I NEVER said that 'smaller platform is attention seeking'. Never said that. I'm not going to repeat what I wrote because no one cares and those that do, can easily go back and see that's not what I said. If I did, quote it.
Oh dear, an assumption. Just because I don't really care for someone, doesn't mean I don't "like" them. I don't know the guy (and neither do you, unless you do, then my apologies). I'd rather he be transparent with his supporters. Nearly every project of his received money from my household, including this "museum". I have a right to ask questions and keep up with what's happening. You implied that the smaller platforms calling Tariq out are the only ones attention seeking and it's not the first time you've said it. Both sides (at this point) are using the back-and-forth for attention seeking and it's not helping either side. Don't double back on your words now.
I can understand why you (and others) are frustrated no one is asking Tariq those questions. I get it. But its a fact, as of now, there is nothing said that will make him lose support. That's stating a fact. Not support. Please don't conflate facts with support.
The goal post will continue to be moved. Majority of the supporters don't care. Mental gymnastics are performed all the time when someone brings up something that's a red flag. That's a fact.
Everyone on both sides are B1.
Not really, if we're being honest here.

Lastly,
Coming from someone who doesn't like Tariq, I won't take that statement seriously, with all due respect.
Coming from someone who is always putting a cape on for another man, I won't take your statement seriously, with all due respect. (See how crazy that sounds when someone says something similar to you?)

Justice League Superman GIF by HBO Max

I couldn't respond without posting a cape gif, just for you.
usher laugh

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'd agree its off code. We all do off code ish. No one keeps it B1, on code 100 percent of the time. Not excusing it.
This cartoon isn't destroying sh*t. Tariq has been doing this (clowning, roasting others in the space) since 2014 with the Crispy puppets. What was destroyed since then? NOTHING. Black empowerment has grown huge since then. Bro, you're being a bit over dramatic. Real talk. You can write all you want that isn't a fact. Good luck. We all know better (that its destruction), even the ones who don't like Tariq. Name ONE THING OR PERSON that has been destroyed since any of his cartoons or puppets? You can't. There is a big difference distraction (which this is) an destruction.

You have the last word.

JerriBun
JerriBun
I'm not going to repeat myself "bro". Start thinking with common sense instead of putting these people on pedestals. All things are revealed with time.

FYI: Next time, at least tag the person you're replying to. And I'm not a brother, so I'm definitely not your brother, so don't call me "bro".

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
One more thing. Hell yeah, I cape for Tariq.
...and I also cape just as much for TBA, PBT, Doctors Clarke, Wesling, Watkins, Umar's pro black dating, 000000.net, both staff and members AND I cape for your over-dramatic self. (lol...its all good on my side) I cape for ALL pro black people and things. So, I gladly accept my cape.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I heard this before and the 2nd listening pisses me the f*ck off. The cold part is these people are liberals. They vote Democrat.

This makes motivates me so much more to fight white supremacy on all fronts. ALL of these points are easily countered. They devolved into emotionalism in part.

The Iranian woman devolved into emotionalism. You already know she is now going to f*ck over any black thing that comes in her path.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean

Hardcore swirlers (and they are usually young) stay on tik tok and youtube shorts videos all day doing racial showcasing. I've said this before. The few black women I know in relationships with white men, either dating or married, aren't doing videos.

When Black women are doing this have an agenda. They are far more race conscious than anyone else.

D

Deleted member 1946

I don't like it either. But it is the norm. Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer believe in the same exact thing. They don't differ on anything....but can't stand each other. There is actual violence among the far right groups. There are attacks and murders on each other. The media doesn't talk about it but its a fact it has occurred. KKK don't like Neo Nazis. The main reason? KKK are pro America, Nazis aren't. Just an example.

Anyway, the "good" thing about our fighting its non violent. Again, I'd prefer if all factions got along but its the norm. By my post, yours, all of us even engaging in it on either side is counter productive if we want to be 4 quarters about it.

It hasn't stopped either from fighting white supremacy. Its a slight distraction. Unfortunately even that is not good.
I didn't even know they hated each other. I'm so late to that piece of info. I also agree that ours is non violent which is great.

D

Deleted member 1946

Hardcore swirlers (and they are usually young) stay on tik tok and youtube shorts videos all day doing racial showcasing. I've said this before. The few black women I know in relationships with white men, either dating or married, aren't doing videos.

When Black women are doing this have an agenda. They are far more race conscious than anyone else.
Great points. When people are showing off like this, there is some agenda. If a Black person loves a White person, then just go over there and stop trying to show off every minute. I personally don't like the swirling.

D

Deleted member 1946

I heard this before and the 2nd listening pisses me the f*ck off. The cold part is these people are liberals. They vote Democrat.

This makes motivates me so much more to fight white supremacy on all fronts. ALL of these points are easily countered. They devolved into emotionalism in part.

The Iranian woman devolved into emotionalism. You already know she is now going to f*ck over any black thing that comes in her path.

Yep. And the system will be on her side too.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I heard a lot of miscommunication in that conversation and Becky Karen needed some schooling, references and cited sources. She didn’t know that Black and Asian people built America. That’s what happens when the dominant political party I.e white society erases our history. Tariq should have shared his streaming website to that audience so they too could be informed. They need some “Hidden Colors” in their lives.

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Salutations 6r’s,

Hope this thread finds you well.

Tariqs latest broadcast showed why Twitter (internet really remains undefeated).

Here’s Tariqs video with time stamp and below that, todays NYP article.
    37:42 start line

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Proven pathological liar and he's getting away with it. He's still in Congress. He's been assigned two committees. Could this happen 10 years ago?

He's doubling down on 'Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes' and as I said he is still in government able to vote on things that affect us.

This is one of several signs that America is pretty much nearing the end of its run as an empire.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He can charge, $150, $15 or $1,500 on opening day. Doesn't matter. People will either pay it or don't pay it. Don't see the big deal. It's opening day. It's not going to be the price thereafter. Even if it was, then people can still not pay it. But it won't, it will be much cheaper. I don't know what he intends to charge. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Same with Dr. Umar's school. I already know people will trip on the tuition no matter what it is. You charge a price, see if it works and if it doesn't you adjust...just like everyone else.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    He can charge, $150, $15 or $1,500 on opening day. Doesn't matter. People will either pay it or don't pay it. Don't see the big deal. It's opening day. It's not going to be the price thereafter. Even if it was, then people can still not pay it. But it won't, it will be much cheaper. I don't know what he intends to charge. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Same with Dr. Umar's school. I already know people will trip on the tuition no matter what it is. You charge a price, see if it works and if it doesn't you adjust...just like everyone else.
    Has Umar opened the schools yet? He received money from Black people years & years ago & the schools NEVER opened.
    Instead, we see him podcasting from outside the USA speaking on needed funds for yet another cause. Shortly after that, he has a ceremony with two women, which also looks like a foreign land.
    Still no schools. We've seen the buildings for years, but still NOT in operation. 🤷🏽‍♀️

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Getting rich off donations from hard working black people ain't it. Soliciting donations for for profit businesses like museums, private schools, etc is no different than some preacher asking for help with the church building fund. A museum, a private school, a church, etc. only make the owner rich and do nothing for Black people as a whole. I'm all for opening new Black businesses, just admit that you're only goal is to male your own pockets fatter.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Getting rich off donations from hard working black people ain't it. Soliciting donations for for profit businesses like museums, private schools, etc is no different than some preacher asking for help with the church building fund. A museum, a private school, a church, etc. only make the owner rich and do nothing for Black people as a whole. I'm all for opening new Black businesses, just admit that you're only goal is to male your own pockets fatter.
    If it was something more than a vanity project I would be all for it but for a museum, nope. It appears as if there is no plan to profitability so he's banking on people to subsidize whatever losses he incurs.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If it was something more than a vanity project I would be all for it but for a museum, nope. It appears as if there is no plan to profitability so he's banking on people to subsidize whatever losses he incurs.
    The fans will pay the mortgage, wages, taxes, and utility bills through regular donations. Tickets, shirts, DVDs, events, etc. should help to turn a profit.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did anyone sees Professor James Small comment on Tariq? I hope this doesn’t turn into a back and forth. I rock with both of them.

Yes!!! That was a solid interview with the Professor. We enjoyed it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes I heard he back tracked on some of it though.
    Yes he did some back pedaling but in the end? Both those black men agreed that the #ProblemTether tried to use our elder Professor Smalls against Tariq.
    I would like to also note how our elder refuses to use that GD “N” word where Tariq uses it with every other word. My wife said this was her first time seeing Tariq being fully respectful and didn’t clown on his guests. I explained if he would have done something like that to the Dr. that would be the end of Tariq’s influencer standing.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you guys think about Tariq agreeing with a White man that said that FBA are Buck Broken?

Mink Slid
    Naw fool speak for you GD self. I am not buck broken and neither is the black community as a whole. Certain members that may have Mink Slided a time or two just might be. Sometime he just lets YT men get away with saying off the wall BS.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Naw fool speak for you GD self. I am not buck broken and neither is the black community as a whole. Certain members that may have Mink Slided a time or two just might be. Sometime he just lets YT men get away with saying off the wall BS.
    That is the appropriate response.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you guys think about Tariq agreeing with a White man that said that FBA are Buck Broken?

If you still watch him after hearing this then it’s 100%. He is so respectful when talking to white supremacists but let someone from Kenya have said the same thing. He would have called them names and everything under the sun.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Tariq speaks about the California Reparations Task Force Hearing this past weekend. He made his voice heard. They made him land his plane early but he got much of the point across on what is expected. Lineage is the keyword, Cash Payments is the 1st solution! ✊🏿 #B1
    Cool.