Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I do t believe in bothering people who has not bothered me. But I see you petty s#itty. Tariq I’m pretty sure has not ever bothered you or said anything negative about you because he more than likely don’t see you because he is above you and never looking down. That bey person is allegedly a woman beater and also hits children. What kind of person are you to big up something like that? mostly tethers talk like you just spend your time hating on FBA instead of being at home helping your people. We don’t need you over here we got this. Y’all want this go home and build this you got the wealth to do it. But you over here begging and glad you have running water and working lights.
    There’s one glaring issue with everything that you just typed…

ROLLIE IS BLACK AMERICAN!

The whole “you disagree with Tariq so you’re a Black immigrant coon” is cultish tactics. You didn’t even try to talk to that brotha or understand his viewpoint. You just saw that he didn’t agree with a YouTuber and you went off and called him a Black immigrant.

Trillfate is this a proper representative of FBA thought process?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I do t believe in bothering people who has not bothered me. But I see you petty s#itty. Tariq I’m pretty sure has not ever bothered you or said anything negative about you because he more than likely don’t see you because he is above you and never looking down. That bey person is allegedly a woman beater and also hits children. What kind of person are you to big up something like that? mostly tethers talk like you just spend your time hating on FBA instead of being at home helping your people. We don’t need you over here we got this. Y’all want this go home and build this you got the wealth to do it. But you over here begging and glad you have running water and working lights.
    Kill Me Smh GIF

You’re a good poster too so this is sad to see. Cassandra113364 keep that low vibrational stuff on twitter this is not the place for that type of talk. If you don’t like his post, address it but don’t call the man all types of bad words because he made a post on current events.

Goldie-Tron

Sixer
    zBucks
    I don't listen to Bey so I'm asking about those that do. Out of curiosity, what percentage of his podcasts since this beef is dedicated to scholarly teaching? Not trolling, just curious, genuine question.
    He has two channels one for drama and another for teaching. I don’t watch either because then moor negros are buffoons.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey Sis, Rollie is Black American. He is actually the reason why FBA is one of the many ethnic choices on 6ZEROS. He pushed extremely hard for me to add it over Black American. He made sure FBA was represented on the platform so to call him a tether is a bit much. Tethers are not allowed on 6ZEROS because Tethers are anti-Black.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just logged in and was getting ready to bust my guns, but it's good to see that some thorough bruhs already handled things for me. Thank you, Troy, Nesut, & Jay . Because of you guys, I can keep my New Year's resolution to stop arguing with idiots on the internet. Cassandra113364, you have a blessed day.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The whole “you disagree with Tariq so you’re a Black immigrant coon” is cultish tactics. You didn’t even try to talk to that brotha or understand his viewpoint. You just saw that he didn’t agree with a YouTuber and you went off and called him a Black immigrant.

Listen. You ever watch football or basketball and the referee will flag the person who reacted to something that happened to them instead of penalizing the INSTIGATOR of the beef? That's what you're doing now.

FBA is REACTING to the smoke given to us. We're not instigating like you're pretending is the case.

You a bald headed lie if you say growing up you've never heard older FBA folks say things like "Africans don't like us either' or Africans hate us more than white people". Every black American has heard something like that in passing somehow someway but brushed it off and denied it like nah, we all black, that's family. Until the Internet age we thought "we all black" but that's not the case. A lot of non FBA people hate us and are jealous and its finally being exposed. Look at Akon Who takes shots at black Americans every chance he gets, did we do anything to deserve that? Should we not respond and react to his hate? Look at all the non FBA immigrants who chime in against our reparations claim, should we not react to them?

Again, You're hanging on to a one sided black brotherhood that never was reciprocated by the Diaspora. We have been the only pan Africans, while they're looking for white ass to kiss. Fba/ados/freedman arent starting beefs, they're REACTING to an UNPROVOKED beef started with us a long time ago. All we do is react and return the smoke they're bringing us more loudly. You have a problem with the people reacting but not the instigators. Stop taking the easy way out, ref. You need to call fouls and hold the anti black American Diaspora accountable.

Tariq not your enemy. He is not causing you problems or harm and you know it. If your response to these paragraphs is still "Tariq this, or FBA that" you're being willfully ignorant and there's nothing left to talk about

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Rollie is Caribbean by the way. He's first gen American, so he has tether tendency

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Listen. You ever watch football or basketball and the referee will flag the person who reacted to something that happened to them instead of penalizing the INSTIGATOR of the beef? That's what you're doing now.

FBA is REACTING to the smoke given to us. We're not instigating like you're pretending is the case.

You a bald headed lie if you say growing up you've never heard older FBA folks say things like "Africans don't like us either' or Africans hate us more than white people". Every black American has heard something like that in passing somehow someway but brushed it off and denied it like nah, we all black, that's family. Until the Internet age we thought "we all black" but that's not the case. A lot of non FBA people hate us and are jealous and its finally being exposed. Look at Akon Who takes shots at black Americans every chance he gets, did we do anything to deserve that? Should we not respond and react to his hate? Look at all the non FBA immigrants who chime in against our reparations claim, should we not react to them?

Again, You're hanging on to a one sided black brotherhood that never was reciprocated by the Diaspora. We have been the only pan Africans, while they're looking for white ass to kiss. Fba/ados/freedman arent starting beefs, they're REACTING to an UNPROVOKED beef started with us a long time ago. All we do is react and return the smoke they're bringing us more loudly. You have a problem with the people reacting but not the instigators. Stop taking the easy way out, ref. You need to call fouls and hold the anti black American Diaspora accountable.

Tariq not your enemy. He is not causing you problems or harm and you know it. If your response to these paragraphs is still "Tariq this, or FBA that" you're being willfully ignorant and there's nothing left to talk about
    What does any of this have to do with her coming on 6ZEROS a place were cooning is not allowed and then calling a Black American a tether for having a different opinion? I didn't say shit about pan-africanism or anything about someone from outside the US. The problem is people like Cassandra113364 call other people tethers for any reason whatsoever. If you disagree with them there is no way you can be Black American. You either think exactly what Tariq thinks or you're a tether, that is dangerous and straight up church babble. "You either follow the word of God or you're a heathen".

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You a bald headed lie if you say growing up you've never heard older FBA folks say things like "Africans don't like us either' or Africans hate us more than white people". Every black American has heard something like that in passing somehow someway but brushed it off and denied it like nah, we all black, that's family.
    Waitaminute. I never heard this growing up. Didn't start hearing or seeing anything like this until I got on Twitter.

I am CRYING over here. Poor Rollie Forbes is taking all kinds of heat today.
    usher laugh

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Waitaminute. I never heard this growing up. Didn't start hearing or seeing anything like this until I got on Twitter.

I am CRYING over here. Poor Rollie Forbes is taking all kinds of heat today.
    usher laugh
    Ok fine, you neverrrrrr heard it growing up but you still heard it somehow someway. They have absolutely no reason to hate us. I stand on that. Anybody who has unprovoked smoke should get it back, right?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fba/ados/freedman arent starting beefs, they're REACTING to an UNPROVOKED beef started with us a long time ago. All we do is react and return the smoke they're bringing us more loudly. You have a problem with the people reacting but not the instigators. Stop taking the easy way out, ref. You need to call fouls and hold the anti black American Diaspora accountable.
    It's true that the war was started by the coons from the Caribbean and Africa but the "you have no problem with the tethers disrespecting us" argument is used to dismiss contrary points of view. People have been using that argument against me but can't find one damn time where I defended, caped for or overlooked someone calling us akata/lazy/etc.

But let's have a straight up conversation, do you agree with Cassandra113364 calling another Black American a Tether simply because Rollie posted a video where one personality was talking about another?

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What does any of this have to do with her coming on 6ZEROS a place were cooning is not allowed and then calling a Black American a tether for having a different opinion? I didn't say shit about pan-africanism or anything about someone from outside the US. The problem is people like Cassandra113364 call other people tethers for any reason whatsoever. If you disagree with them there is no way you can be Black American. You either think exactly what Tariq thinks or you're a tether, that is dangerous and straight up church babble. "You either follow the word of God or you're a heathen".
    I gave you an overarching answer caping for Tariq. This little infighting isn't worth it. I don't agree with throwing tether around at black Americans, but again black Americans like you need to understand there is no solitarity in the Diaspora. I guess Cassandra doesn't understand why you don't understand and for lack of better word she calls you a tether. Its petty but again, you're still disillusioned by Pan Africanism or "we all black" thinking and fba are done with holding everybodys hand. You're still clinging to an illusion

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I gave you an overarching answer caping for Tariq. This little infighting isn't worth it. I don't agree with throwing tether around at black Americans, but again black Americans like you need to understand there is no solitarity in the Diaspora. I guess Cassandra doesn't understand why you don't understand and for lack of better word she calls you a tether. Its petty but again, you're still disillusioned by Pan Africanism or "we all black" thinking and fba are done with holding everybodys hand. You're still clinging to an illusion
    There ain't even solidarity in Black America so of course there ain't no solidarity in the global Black world. But I'll humor you and ask you to post one example where I showed I showed naivety when it comes to Pan-Africanism. Show an example of how I DO NOT understand that there are coons from both the Caribbean or African. If you can't show proof of that then you're showing us all that you're just reciting lines out of the Book of Tariq.

If we are being honest you're not even reading the posts all the way that's why you thought I was talking about Roland Martin because your brain is on Tariq autopilot. It isn't even a diss either I like you as a poster but you came at me first and was wrong as fuck.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's true that the war was started by the coons from the Caribbean and Africa but the "you have no problem with the tethers disrespecting us" argument is used to dismiss contrary points of view. People have been using that argument against me but can't find one damn time where I defended, caped for or overlooked someone calling us akata/lazy/etc.

But let's have a straight up conversation, do you agree with Cassandra113364 calling another Black American a Tether simply because Rollie posted a video where one personality was talking about another?
    No, If that's what she did that's LAZY. But I get it because on another site it got to a point I was calling every pro democrat poster a coon straight up. It's just a frustration some of us have with black people not acknowledging all of our enemies and opps.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nigga the infighting is coming from FBAs running around calling everyone Tethers. We've seen it happen multiple times on here and there's whole Youtube videos of FBAs shitting on 6ZEROS because you can't run around calling everyone Tether on here. Dee Tubman has 3 videos up right this minute with thousands of views shitting on 6ZEROS. You guys asking us to deal with your bullshit but won't check the niggas in your ranks running around causing chaos.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There ain't even solidarity in Black America so of course there ain't no solidarity in the global Black world. But I'll humor you and ask you to post one example where I showed I showed naivety when it comes to Pan-Africanism. Show an example of how I DO NOT understand that there are coons from both the Caribbean or African. If you can't show proof of that then you're showing us all that you're just reciting lines out of the Book of Tariq.

If we are being honest you're not even reading the posts all the way that's why you thought I was talking about Roland Martin because your brain is on Tariq autopilot. It isn't even a diss either I like you as a poster but you came at me first and was wrong as fuck.
    Yes there are coons on both sides but all coons are not created equal. Black Americans have the god given right to be coons in our homeland if we choose. It's totally different than immigrants who come here on the backs of black Americans and start cooning and undermining. I'm not saying you're naive when it comes to Pan Africanism or whatever but you're obviously not fed up, you're just not at the point where it's like "fuck these people who have smoke for us". Cassandra is. She is gatekeeping at this point and you're not there yet, may never will be but please understand this energy is coming from a place of protecting our lineage. It unfortunately leads to in-fighting but the bigger picture is we need to delineate and anybody who's not with that does not understand white supremacy and/or the push for reparations

I know I keep giving you broad answers to your direct questions but I really don't care to entertain the infighting

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, If that's what she did that's LAZY. But I get it because on another site it got to a point I was calling every pro democrat poster a coon straight up. It's just a frustration some of us have with black people not acknowledging all of our enemies and opps.
    That's exactly what she did brotha and it's counter-productive and wrong. I get that it is frustration and I have the same frustration but it should be channeled into logic and action rather than emotional outbursts. I took my frustration and made 6ZEROS...other people are using their frustration as justification for calling people names while doing jack sh*t to fix our situation.

I've spent more than some people's salaries making this site and now many in that community see me as a "Pan-Africanist tether with a non-FBA hairline". It's childish and y'all should be having discussions about it because the loudest people in that community are making EVERYONE the enemy even other On Code Black Americans.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes there are coons on both sides but all coons are not created equal. Black Americans have the god given right to be coons in our homeland if we choose. It's totally different than immigrants who come here on the backs of black Americans and start cooning and undermining. I'm not saying you're naive when it comes to Pan Africanism or whatever but you're obviously not fed up, you're just not at the point where it's like "fuck these people who have smoke for us". Cassandra is. She is gatekeeping at this point and you're not there yet, may never will be but please understand this energy is coming from a place of protecting our lineage. It unfortunately leads to in-fighting but the bigger picture is we need to delineate and anybody who's not with that does not understand white supremacy and/or the push for reparations

I know I keep giving you broad answers to your direct questions but I really don't care to entertain the infighting
    There you go making excuses for the bad behavior and then once again assuming who I am.
    1. How is Cassandra gatekeeping by assuming a Black American is a Black Immigrant coon for simply sharing a YouTube that discussed Tariq's behavior? If Tariq is solid and righteous his paperwork should come back clean.
    2. You're assuming how I think. I'm fed up but I'm not going to call people names for no reason which is what you're calling "protecting our lineage". How is she protecting the lineage by denying that lineage to people of it?
    You guys get mad when people call you a group or cult but that's how you all act. The second a Black American doesn't see eye to eye with Tariq you guys lash out and start calling names. Both you and Cassandra did that in this thread and it was based off you two being emotional and not comprehending what you were reading.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a person that was actually there when people started using that word, I can tell you right now that Black Americans didn't start using the word tether until we figured out that Caribbeans and Africans were cosplaying as us while talking about us behind our back on Clubhouse. Tariq did a whole show a couple of years ago talking about what a tether is and how it relates to the movie Us. The problem is all these new people that feel a way about Caribbeans and Africans in their daily interactions but can't formulate a description of the behavior coming from them are using the word tether. Tariq Nasheed says he's not a leader not because he isn't one, but so he isn't liable for something one of his followers does in the real world. I like Tariq but he's my peer ; not my leader. What people don't understand about Tariq is that he's a master of psychological warfare. In order to stay relevant you have to cause drama. In order to maintain an audience you have to cause excitement. On a base level Tariq understands that Black people love beef and gossip. His whole platform is formed around racial gossip. On the other hand the guy does what he says he's going to do which gives him more street credentials. People get upset with him because there's nothing to exploit he has no visible weakness . Even the government is trying to find some way to discredit him. His followers aren't playing in the same mental league as him and when they attempt to use the same talking points they fall flat on their faces and look stupid because they haven't put the work in to understand his talking points. To look at it even closer the guy created his own lingo which people have adopted(good or bad). Plus he has cultivated a defensive wall of loyalists like Lioness Crown,Black Alpha Network and Afro Elite. The question is this. Is Tether the new African Booty Scratcher? Or do these people who come here with disrespect for Black Americans deserve what they get? I say they deserve what they get. They have names for us in their native tongue that are disrespectful. Why do we always have to be the bigger person?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a person that was actually there when people started using that word, I can tell you right now that Black Americans didn't start using the word tether until we figured out that Caribbeans and Africans were cosplaying as us while talking about us behind our back on Clubhouse. Tariq did a whole show a couple of years ago talking about what a tether is and how it relates to the movie Us. The problem is all these new people that feel a way about Caribbeans and Africans in their daily interactions but can't formulate a description of the behavior coming from them are using the word tether. Tariq Nasheed says he's not a leader not because he isn't one, but so he isn't liable for something one of his followers does in the real world. I like Tariq but he's my peer ; not my leader. What people don't understand about Tariq is that he's a master of psychological warfare. In order to stay relevant you have to cause drama. In order to maintain an audience you have to cause excitement. On a base level Tariq understands that Black people love beef and gossip. His whole platform is formed around racial gossip. On the other hand the guy does what he says he's going to do which gives him more street credentials. People get upset with him because there's nothing to exploit he has no visible weakness . Even the government is trying to find some way to discredit him. His followers aren't playing in the same mental league as him and when they attempt to use the same talking points they fall flat on their faces and look stupid because they haven't put the work in to understand his talking points. To look at it even closer the guy created his own lingo which people have adopted(good or bad). Plus he has cultivated a defensive wall of loyalists like Lioness Crown,Black Alpha Network and Afro Elite. The question is this. Is Tether the new African Booty Scratcher? Or do these people who come here with disrespect for Black Americans deserve what they get? I say they deserve what they get. They have names for us in their native tongue that are disrespectful. Why do we always have to be the bigger person?
    The part that people conveniently overlook is the fact that everyone that does not agree with Tariq is being called a tether. Last night Rollie was called a tether for posting the Tariq Nasheed vs Taharka video. So since there are coon Caribbeans and Africans we Black Americans have to deal with the attacks on us from the FBA community because we don’t see eye to eye with Tariq? A lot of you are giving ignorance a pass because people have been ignorant towards us.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The part that people conveniently overlook is the fact that everyone that does not agree with Tariq is being called a tether. Last night Rollie was called a tether for posting the Tariq Nasheed vs Taharka video. So since there are coon Caribbeans and Africans we Black Americans have to deal with the attacks on us from the FBA community because we don’t see eye to eye with Tariq? A lot of you are giving ignorance a pass because people have been ignorant towards us.
    People don't have to agree. That's the problem, we keep trying to agree on mundane things. Let's agree with the bag. Let's agree to get the bag. This is like people who curse versus people who don't curse. I don't think everyone is a tether because I know plenty of Caribbeans and some Africans that are with us. But if you can prove what you're saying;then a spade is a spade right?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People don't have to agree. That's the problem, we keep trying to agree on mundane things. Let's agree with the bag. Let's agree to get the bag. This is like people who curse versus people who don't curse. I don't think everyone is a tether because I know plenty of Caribbeans and some Africans that are with us. But if you can prove what you're saying;then a spade is a spade right?
    I’m talking about this specific post right here from last night:
    We shouldn’t be making excuses for this kind of behavior. She called a Black American a tether just because he posted a video that is questioning Tariq. Do you think that behavior is cool?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He has two channels one for drama and another for teaching. I don’t watch either because then moor negros are buffoons.
    Okay, thanks for that, which is smart and makes sense. The little I know of him he's pro Black but coming from that Moorish Science angle.

It's not my road to black empowerment/liberation but my only litmus test is if you are black and pro Black people as a collective.

Goldie-Tron

Sixer
    zBucks
    Okay, thanks for that, which is smart and makes sense. The little I know of him he's pro Black but coming from that Moorish Science angle.

It's not my road to black empowerment/liberation but my only litmus test is if you are black and pro Black people as a collective.
    I have to tip my hat to him on that. His other channel is nothing but builds and he is good for not crossing the two. I just don’t care about his moorish philosophy enough to watch the clean channel. He however takes a different spin he is not down with any of the sovereign citizen jail talk.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Are you all on the internet? Do you see how many anti black American tweets and videos come out on tic tok every day by coon immigrants?

They are always comparing themselves and undermining black Americans unprovoked and that's why we're delineating.
    ...and the non FBAs who have always been down aren't on the internet. That's how things are. The coons like Candace Owens who get a huge number of views (whites mostly), the hardcore swirlers who are on tik tok all day and night, its the squeaky wheel gets the oil thing. That's something I learned from Jason Black a few years ago. How these hard core black feminists and swirlers and bed bucks are on twitter all day and night, tweeting and re-tweeting. They give the false impression their view is the narrative. Just like how the media only employs sellout blacks and gives the false impression that's how all of us think and view things. Van Jones isn't the majority, not even close. As an example.

The non FBAs on this site aren't them. I'm not them. I've heard the same thing about Africans mostly but also fellow Caribbeans, in passing.

But its also a fact that FBAs who grew up in areas with non FBAs had non FBAs ride or die homies. Blacks, no matter lineage, if you are pro Black, or just a regular brotha, you cliqued, end of story. Pre this movement, it was always like that.

So, 100% I agree about the anti American black sentiment always has been there in some in some areas most. Depending on the community. At least when I was growing up, NYC, Philly, Jersey, we all mixed well. But in Miami it was case by case because teh Haitains had their own spot in Little Haiti and many only politicked with each other, same with Jamaicans mostly but other black Caribbeans in areas like Lauder Hill for my Miami peoples. In LA, pretty much every Black person knew a Belizean who was down, many are gang bangers as well but they integrated well with all blacks, many. Jay can maybe speak on that being from the area.

So, yes, I can definitely see the case for de-lineating in America as a necessity, just like there is a case for alienating FBA coons from the conversation, but just like making a distinction between B1 FBAs and sellout FBAs like Larry Elder, the same should be applied to non FBAs such as the ones on this site. Do we even have any of those types on this site? Really. Other than maybe lurking, I'm talking who post on here?

Open question to all. What is the term for a non FBA who is B1? Just curious.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is how I understand it. TB had made some comments, etc about Tariq originally. That's what kicked it all off. Obviously, there is free speech and TB can comment about TN all he likes. TN is a known entity, meaning his personality. TB should have already known 2 things if he was going to go that route: 1. TN is petty AF by his own admission and by his actions. 2. TN has a much larger platform, voice and following and these things often devolve into not who has the facts but who has the biggest numbers of people who will troll, etc. (not calling TN followers trolls).

That being said, we are seeing that come to fruition. TB's questions above can be all well and good and accurate, but the question is, will it matter? Meaning, how much of a difference will it make to Tariq's stature? I'm not saying TB doesn't have his facts, I don't know. Assuming he does, okay, then what? A 'moral' victory? Tariq is still growing, his subscribers are still growing, his projects will seemingly still be getting funded.

On a side note, and this is what Tariq has done and others have done. You get partially blamed for what your family does. It's what white supremacy does to us routinely. Remember when that black child fell into the gorilla's den at the zoo and they killed the gorilla and white folks were more upset over that than the safety of the black child? It was him and his mother there and they brought up sh*t about his father I think his criminal background. As if that has anything to do with the kid falling into the den. Isn't this the same?

Tariq's wife has a white mother and I recall she being at either Thanksgiving or Christmas and there are 'rumors' that she helps with the kids. I have white friends, (now divorced) and a white in law at one time. How does that diminish my pro blackness? Obviously it doesn't. We all have white or non black homies, sometimes extended family, or whatever. Sometimes its from childhood and you have history. Point is we are getting into some forms of pettiness and pointlessness that at the very least smacks of desperation to make 'points'. I have a former coworker, married to a white man with kids, who has more receipts than probably some of you on here. If you ask her she assumes he's okay with her pro blackness and she will tell you if he isn't, she wouldn't give a f*ck. And tell you just like that. They married young btw to give some context...but I digress. She hung with the black folks at that job.

To a certain extent I get it between TB and TN. Its not some private debate among close friends, its very public and everyone is watching so any points you can make no matter how petty will be made.

Anyone should feel they have the right to question TN or TBA or Jay or Marcel or whomever if they deem its worthy. That being said, just know what that may entail and accept ALL consequences.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Nigga the infighting is coming from FBAs running around calling everyone Tethers. We've seen it happen multiple times on here and there's whole Youtube videos of FBAs shitting on 6ZEROS because you can't run around calling everyone Tether on here. Dee Tubman has 3 videos up right this minute with thousands of views shitting on 6ZEROS. You guys asking us to deal with your bullshit but won't check the niggas in your ranks running around causing chaos.
    Leave Dee Tubman out of it.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    That being said, we are seeing that come to fruition. TB's questions above can be all well and good and accurate, but the question is, will it matter? Meaning, how much of a difference will it make to Tariq's stature? I'm not saying TB doesn't have his facts, I don't know. Assuming he does, okay, then what? A 'moral' victory? Tariq is still growing, his subscribers are still growing, his projects will seemingly still be getting funded.
    It will matter to the same degree Bishop Eddie Long's scandals mattered to his congregation, very little. There will be some fallout in the end but the loyalists will stay. It's time that we move on and understand that there are factions in the Black Consciousness community and the silos are starting to form.

B1 - For all Black people that have a Black Empowerment ideology.
    FBA - Black American nationalist movement.
    Pan-Africans - For all Black people regardless of ideology.

There are others too but these are the main factions in the space.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ...and the non FBAs who have always been down aren't on the internet. That's how things are. The coons like Candace Owens who get a huge number of views (whites mostly), the hardcore swirlers who are on tik tok all day and night, its the squeaky wheel gets the oil thing. That's something I learned from Jason Black a few years ago. How these hard core black feminists and swirlers and bed bucks are on twitter all day and night, tweeting and re-tweeting. They give the false impression their view is the narrative. Just like how the media only employs sellout blacks and gives the false impression that's how all of us think and view things. Van Jones isn't the majority, not even close. As an example.

The non FBAs on this site aren't them. I'm not them. I've heard the same thing about Africans mostly but also fellow Caribbeans, in passing.

But its also a fact that FBAs who grew up in areas with non FBAs had non FBAs ride or die homies. Blacks, no matter lineage, if you are pro Black, or just a regular brotha, you cliqued, end of story. Pre this movement, it was always like that.

So, 100% I agree about the anti American black sentiment always has been there in some in some areas most. Depending on the community. At least when I was growing up, NYC, Philly, Jersey, we all mixed well. But in Miami it was case by case because teh Haitains had their own spot in Little Haiti and many only politicked with each other, same with Jamaicans mostly but other black Caribbeans in areas like Lauder Hill for my Miami peoples. In LA, pretty much every Black person knew a Belizean who was down, many are gang bangers as well but they integrated well with all blacks, many. Jay can maybe speak on that being from the area.

So, yes, I can definitely see the case for de-lineating in America as a necessity, just like there is a case for alienating FBA coons from the conversation, but just like making a distinction between B1 FBAs and sellout FBAs like Larry Elder, the same should be applied to non FBAs such as the ones on this site. Do we even have any of those types on this site? Really. Other than maybe lurking, I'm talking who post on here?

Open question to all. What is the term for a non FBA who is B1? Just curious.
    There is none but I feel like labels at this point are worthless. I liked FBA because it was supposed to define ethnicity and our culture but AA works just as well. We do have a culture but that doesn’t make us not Black. We are too quick to lose sight of that.

I agree with the totality of the point. All betrayers and defectors should be dealt with the same.

On a side note. Do you watch Kev Mac?

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

He’s been attacking Black folks for a while and he used to “teach” on Sa Neter but he , like many others, turned it into a competition for attention and he’s been destroyed in a lot of debates. What he teaches is also very questionable and it feels like he does the Dr.Umar Johnson “make it up as if it sounds good” approach. His track record has been well documented for a long time and I still don’t see the point of Tariq even bothering with him in the first place.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have to tip my hat to him on that. His other channel is nothing but builds and he is good for not crossing the two. I just don’t care about his moorish philosophy enough to watch the clean channel. He however takes a different spin he is not down with any of the sovereign citizen jail talk.
    I wouldn’t recommend him but to each his own. Dig deep enough and you’ll see how he was on other platforms. I’ve even gotten into it with some of his followers on IG. He used to promote some silliness on his website too.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Hold up…god given right to be a coon? That’s insane. No one has the “right” to collaborate with the enemy. Ignorance can be forgiven but not a right.

That idea is a bit self serving don’t you think?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hold up…god given right to be a coon? That’s insane. No one has the “right” to collaborate with the enemy. Ignorance can be forgiven but not a right.

That idea is a bit self serving don’t you think?
    Cooning is good as long as the coon has the same passport as the non-coon.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He’s been attacking Black folks for a while and he used to “teach” on Sa Neter but he , like many others, turned it into a competition for attention and he’s been destroyed in a lot of debates. What he teaches is also very questionable and it feels like he does the Dr.Umar Johnson “make it up as if it sounds good” approach. His track record has been well documented for a long time and I still don’t see the point of Tariq even bothering with him in the first place.
    You just never know what will set off Tariq. He 'warned' Oshay Duke Jackson who still has Tariq's name in his mouth but its not all negative. I thought Tariq was gonna go in on him and he has a huge platform in terms of subscribers as one example.

TB just got him on the wrong day I guess.