Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Tariq speaks about the California Reparations Task Force Hearing this past weekend. He made his voice heard. They made him land his plane early but he got much of the point across on what is expected. Lineage is the keyword, Cash Payments is the 1st solution! ✊🏿 #B1
    I’m glad he went but everything he mentioned had already been discussed during the proceedings, decided upon and documented in the Task Force Interim Report. Lineage based was already decided, eligibility was already decided, CA being a slavery complicit state was already document so he didn’t really say anything of value. I believe he did this for marketing purposes, he has not been following the task force at all based on what he said on the podium.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Not tryna instigate at all, but genuinely wondering (hoping and praying is more accurate) that the Tariq v Bey thing is dead or at least dying down considerably. I listen to Tariq regularly and have not heard much if anything on his end. I don't listen to Bey, but has he stopped?

Again, not trying to start up a debate or argue just hoping if its all quiet on the western front. Or not.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Not tryna instigate at all, but genuinely wondering (hoping and praying is more accurate) that the Tariq v Bey thing is dead or at least dying down considerably. I listen to Tariq regularly and have not heard much if anything on his end. I don't listen to Bey, but has he stopped?

Again, not trying to start up a debate or argue just hoping if its all quiet on the western front. Or not.
    Naw it's Boyce and Bishop Talbert at the moment.....this too shall pass....👍🏿

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Nope. Taharka is still producing receipts.

tony.arzu

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m glad he went but everything he mentioned had already been discussed during the proceedings, decided upon and documented in the Task Force Interim Report. Lineage based was already decided, eligibility was already decided, CA being a slavery complicit state was already document so he didn’t really say anything of value. I believe he did this for marketing purposes, he has not been following the task force at all based on what he said on the podium.
    B1 FAM 🤴🏾🫅🏾🖤

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA