HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watching this from the beginning and it is BAD. Taharka is grasping at straws and I'm getting a hint of jealousy from him. This will bring a lot of doubt about anything he finds out regarding Tariq in the future. If anyone still finds him credible.

I literally have second-hand embarrassment watching this...
    bwdisgusted
    That’s my takeaway from this too. He’s jealous of Tariq and his influence. I lost all respect for him and I won’t be watching his broadcasts anymore. His first strike with me was going to Tariq’s rally and talking trash and now he’s trying to bully Meechee. He didn’t handle that how a masculine protector should. He should have given that sister the ability to voice her discontent and then either refuted it or apologized. Instead he overtalked her and yelled like a beta.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These niggas are messy throw them all in the trash.
    Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

MR BLACK POWER

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The video in this clip of Marcel giving Warnock and others tha twork was some fiah. Brotha gives his all for us. Donate something, anything to his campaign.

Black people we are not getting anything by voting for these democrats no reparations no tangibles i don't know why black people keep coming out and voting for these democrats SMH.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Bad habits are hard to break. It's coming around. It doesn't seem like it because we want change like yesterday, but there is a lot of progress. You've never heard the Dems write off Black men because they stopped voting for them. That's never happened. Younger sisters are going that route as well as a few older sisters here and there. There is progress, its just not being reported.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Last night Taharka was able to prove that Tariq was Marcus Vincent Thomas and all of a sudden Taharka’s YT and odyssey accounts were removed. To me that’s suspect AF.
    I know breh I don’t think that looks good at all. Tariq can talk shit about everyone, make puppets, and get people to attack you but when you return that energy that nigga is doing channel strikes. Hoe shit.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Last night Taharka was able to prove that Tariq was Marcus Vincent Thomas and all of a sudden Taharka’s YT and odyssey accounts were removed. To me that’s suspect AF.
    (me talking to myself) D@mn it RCNAL, why are you posting on this thread after saying you won't.

(me not listening to my inner voice)

Its well known Tariq Nasheed is not his given name, so I'm trying to understand what the big deal is if his real name is Marcus Vincent Thomas? I have long heard it was Marcus Saunders or even Sanders but I was like..ok...Malcolm X used to Malcolm Little and it's bad in what way? People who change their names are.....? Unless that name is tied to some scandal that cancels him, I'm not sure what the big deal is?

I don't listen to Taharka but I do think he wants the best for us as a collective. That said, if he is changing his format to discuss all things Tariq, I'm curious how it will effect his audience. The 25k or so joined him for info on his beliefs. If he's now going to spend his time talking badly about Tariq, will that grow his audience? Reduce it? No change? Hmmm....I don't know.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Its well known Tariq Nasheed is not his given name, so I'm trying to understand what the big deal is if his real name is Marcus Vincent Thomas? I have long heard it was Marcus Saunders or even Sanders but I was like..ok...Malcolm X used to Malcolm Little and it's bad in what way? People who change their names are.....? Unless that name is tied to some scandal that cancels him, I'm not sure what the big deal is?
    As far as I’m concerned all of this is irrelevant. Tariq released paperwork talking about Taharka’s background and called that man a pedophile but now when someone goes in on his background a line is supposedly crossed. I’m not a fan of the double standards. He did the same to Yaya as well so for him to do it to multiple people but then have those same people removed for doing the same thing back to him is sucker shit. Like they say if you live by the gun die it. Tariq wants to live by the gun but then call the police when people bring the guns his way. Nothing is real or respectable about that.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His Odysee account is still there: Moorish World Tv

And I think he made his Youtube private or something:

1670585857117.png

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    (me talking to myself) D@mn it RCNAL, why are you posting on this thread after saying you won't.

(me not listening to my inner voice)

Can't stay away, can you?

shannoncigar

usher laugh
    To Taharka's benefit, I will say that he did expose a history of some foulness. Certain things that Tariq did strikes on are a bit telling: portion of a video that shows the name Marcus V Thomas and the old photos Taharka found showing Tariq's Day 1's who are always "hustling" with some kind of scheme targeted at Black people. Personally, I'm wating on the outcome of all of the court stuff going on. Some of Taharka's receipts for various people are a bit of a stretch (I don't like dealing in half-truths). The court stuff will have more weight, imo.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka Bey I don't deal with for several different reasons. Number one the website he's connected to is any indication he supports BS and Tariq isn't saying anything that the community shouldn't already know. Taharka Bey has been exposed by several people and he makes his money talking trash about other Black people in the community. He's just chasing a check. I remember when Mechee X got exposed for some anti-black rherotic and know they are friends so I'm not going to say anything about people who deal with either of those two but umm I would fact check their information. Full disclaimer I got into it with some of Taharka's Lackeys on IG years ago when they were pushing the "right to locomotion" or whatever that trash was they used to say before people realized how silly that looked...mostly after the poice made it clear that "Moor" is still n**** to them but I like Jose Pimienta Bey he's a real scholar in that community and we have Moors on the west coast as well and many of them are good brothers so this isn't about the Moorish Science temple but Taharka Gossips like the Conscious Communities version of Wendy Williams.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mechee X got exposed for some anti-black rherotic and know they are friends
    Taharka and Mechee X are not friends by a long shot (going off what they present to the public). There should be a video in this thread where she calls him her enemy.

They also got into a shouting match recently as well, but I think Taharka removed the video.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka Bey I don't deal with for several different reasons. Number one the website he's connected to is any indication he supports BS and Tariq isn't saying anything that the community shouldn't already know. Taharka Bey has been exposed by several people and he makes his money talking trash about other Black people in the community. He's just chasing a check. I remember when Mechee X got exposed for some anti-black rherotic and know they are friends so I'm not going to say anything about people who deal with either of those two but umm I would fact check their information. Full disclaimer I got into it with some of Taharka's Lackeys on IG years ago when they were pushing the "right to locomotion" or whatever that trash was they used to say before people realized how silly that looked...mostly after the poice made it clear that "Moor" is still n**** to them but I like Jose Pimienta Bey he's a real scholar in that community and we have Moors on the west coast as well and many of them are good brothers so this isn't about the Moorish Science temple but Taharka Gossips like the Conscious Communities version of Wendy Williams.
    None of these people are perfect so there's always gonna be some shit we can pull up. I didn't like when Taharka went in again on Meechee recently. It's a lot of drama but it's exposing some shit that we need to see. Some people got some serious stains on their record and it needs to be looked at.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    None of these people are perfect so there's always gonna be some shit we can pull up. I didn't like when Taharka went in again on Meechee recently. It's a lot of drama but it's exposing some shit that we need to see. Some people got some serious stains on their record and it needs to be looked at.
    Taharka has those stains and I look a people like Solarmind the same way. When you're an abuser, rapist and/or pedophile I can't deal with you and if you make your living off of talking bad about other people in the community but you don't do anything to help that community you're C00N to me. Taharka Bey doesn't doing anything besides beat on women and talk trash about other Black people on YouTube. He's no better than Lenox Honor who makes his money slandering Umar Johnson. But to your point about some shit people can pull up...beating women and or children should never be given a pass even if he DID give the community good game or knowledge which he doesn't.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka and Mechee X are not friends by a long shot (going off what they present to the public). There should be a video in this thread where she calls him her enemy.

They also got into a shouting match recently as well, but I think Taharka removed the video.
    They have done shows together hating on other people but my point is both of them have been exposed for some type of hate or anti-blackness but I don't deal with those two enough to be privy to all of that so you could be right about them not being friends so if I misspoke I apologize but as far as everything else I know for a fact.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apparently, Tariq has a lot of free time to write, record, and animate "funny" skits to sidestep the serious questions Taharka bringing up. Is Taharka dwelling on this too long? Maybe. It's easy to say that he is, but Tariq broadcasted to the Youtube world that he's a sex offender. And ever since, Taharka been getting nasty messages and even having his real life clients asking him about it. For something that's not true, that is tough. That can really f*ck you up mentally. Even though Takharka proved that he wasn't. --me, personally, I don't understand the paperwork. But I assume if he was a sex offender, the state wouldn't have given him sole custody of his sons. That's just my logic.

To your point, sheep gonna be sheep. It is what it is. And I'm not even sure Taharka's endgame is to wake them up. But I can't tell a man how to respond or handle a situation when someone tries to publicly kill his character. Idk much about Taharka, but from what I gather, he's really about work in his community, and Tariq made some low blows that not only affect Taharka but the people he's actively helping.

Not sure how or when this thing is gonna end. But as far as we know, Taharka doing these broadcasts could be his way of venting instead of flying to Cali and laying hands on this dude for real for making those nasty accusations. Who knows.
    A lot of people have did YouTube videos on Taharka Bey beating up women and that goes back years. I'm surprised he still has a following but we really can't compare the two men. Taharka Bey has been exposed by several people and Taharka is not about that life to fly down to Cali and that would be a mistake because like it or not Tariq is supported by some real factors in LA and LA has never been the place to fly down and try to slide on somebody. Idk how long you've been aware of Taharka but everybody know that he not about that and who the hell is Taharka helping? He got a few fans from the Moorish Science Temple and that's it.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's too much...I still don't deal with Taharka's ilk but Tariq lost even more respect for this one because if the FBA vs immigrant banter wasn't bad enough but he's going to shoot his own foot off in this game and for WHAT!? Tariq has everything to lose and Taharka has nothing

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's too much...I still don't deal with Taharka's ilk but Tariq lost even more respect for this one because if the FBA vs immigrant banter wasn't bad enough but he's going to shoot his own foot off in this game and for WHAT!? Tariq has everything to lose and Taharka has nothing
    Same thing I was thinking. If Taharka actually goes through with the court stuff, Tariq is only helping Taharka's case. I think Tariq already lost (he was denied a restraining order or something) to that Native/Hispanic guy.

His court date regarding Pan Africanism Strikes Back is coming up too.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same thing I was thinking. If Taharka actually goes through with the court stuff, Tariq is only helping Taharka's case. I think Tariq already lost (he was denied a restraining order or something) to that Native/Hispanic guy.

His court date regarding Pan Africanism Strikes Back is coming up too.
    I agree and after seeing the game...I know it means nothing but I'm even more disappointed in Tariq and I feel it's going to get to a point where having OUR attention won't mean much because people won't want to associate themselves with him. Not that I was his biggest fan but I definitely gave him major props for the rally in DC. I don't care about the documentaries because that's not new information for me but I liked them for how they had our people actually talking about our history but...that's real King Petty

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of people have did YouTube videos on Taharka Bey beating up women and that goes back years. I'm surprised he still has a following but we really can't compare the two men. Taharka Bey has been exposed by several people and Taharka is not about that life to fly down to Cali and that would be a mistake because like it or not Tariq is supported by some real factors in LA and LA has never been the place to fly down and try to slide on somebody. Idk how long you've been aware of Taharka but everybody know that he not about that and who the hell is Taharka helping? He got a few fans from the Moorish Science Temple and that's it.
    He aint coming here to slide on the hood he sliding to the courthouse. If he stay out of the hood he’s good. mjlol

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if I want to laugh my head off or shake my head in disappointment. The stuff he does is hilarious but kind of pathetic at the same time.
    Well said. The Boochie Bear stuff and the Coon Train was funny but that is too much for me "Too Much Koffee Too Much..."*Katt Williams voice

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka is a Moor but has attacked several Moors in the past, he’s built his entire platform off of attacking black people. Zero smoke for any other group and that’s not productive at all. If off code was a person it Would be him.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka is a Moor but has attacked several Moors in the past, he’s built his entire platform off of attacking black people. Zero smoke for any other group and that’s not productive at all. If off code was a person it Would be him.
    Didn’t he attack them because they were claiming the sovereign citizenship garbage?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Didn’t he attack them because they were claiming the sovereign citizenship garbage?
    I think separate reasons. I rem him attacking Roy Bey and claiming that he wasn’t following the teaching of Noble Drew Ali and he went at Lord Abba a long time ago. I believe for separate reasons unrelated to sovereignty. He does all of this for views.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think separate reasons. I rem him attacking Roy Bey and claiming that he wasn’t following the teaching of Noble Drew Ali and he went at Lord Abba a long time ago. I believe for separate reasons unrelated to sovereignty. He does all of this for views.
    Interesting and unfortunate. I didn’t know about Roy Bey but Lord Abba was an ass.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watch both of these guys, and I've never seen either of them back down. Tariq is Petty Crocker; and Taharka is relentless when he gets somebody in his cross hairs.
    This is going to be interesting.
    View attachment 4658
    I do t believe in bothering people who has not bothered me. But I see you petty s#itty. Tariq I’m pretty sure has not ever bothered you or said anything negative about you because he more than likely don’t see you because he is above you and never looking down. That bey person is allegedly a woman beater and also hits children. What kind of person are you to big up something like that? mostly tethers talk like you just spend your time hating on FBA instead of being at home helping your people. We don’t need you over here we got this. Y’all want this go home and build this you got the wealth to do it. But you over here begging and glad you have running water and working lights.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    mostly tethers talk like you just spend your time hating on FBA instead of being at home helping your people
    Not the tether talk again...
    Snl Blank Stare GIF by Saturday Night Live

Too many folks getting mad and name calling someone else for questioning things that don't add up.