Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
"CUT THE CHECK"! Famous words of Mr. Jason Black, ADOS & FBA.
What actions do we need to take to ensure that our people get what's long overdue? Is "No tangibles, no vote" working?
What else can be done, that we haven't done & how do we begin to reconnect with generations already lost?
I'd like you to see what Jason says & Jane Elliot have to say.

View: https://youtu.be/_rX8BrKraFA

MoT #50 Who Owes Us Reparations Part 3: America's Universities
MoT #55 Who Owes Us Reparations Epilogue -The Government!
Jane Elliot's Shocking Response To Our Question On Reparations!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
We can’t continue voting for democrats that for sure. It hasn’t got us reparations yet just nonstop excuses and tethers.
I don't see voting for either side. Some DEMS were former REPS & vice versa. What has either side done for our people?
If we voted INDEPENDENT or invented our own category, will there be ANY positive actions as a result?

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I don't see voting for either side. Some DEMS were former REPS & vice versa. What has either side done for our people?
If we voted INDEPENDENT or invented our own category, will there be ANY positive actions as a result?
I didn’t advocate voting for anyone. I simply said we can’t keep voting for democrats and hoping anything changes.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We just need to get on code. If we move in what’s our best interest then the rest will fall in place. We instantly shun that which doesn’t work for us and start on knocking on the doors that will. I don’t think it’s anymore complex than that.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We just need to get on code. If we move in what’s our best interest then the rest will fall in place. We instantly shun that which doesn’t work for us and start on knocking on the doors that will. I don’t think it’s anymore complex than that.
    United we stand, divided we fall! 💯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    InsaneOptimist is on the phone right now talking about Ukraine and how it has a Neo-Nazi government.
    I heard son, good call InsaneOptimist. Reparations should not wait it’s been waiting for way too long. These assholes about to have given out $12B to Ukraine and Afghans while overlooking us. No thanks. #CutTheCheck

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What if most of these massive wars, conflicts, crashes, plandemics / scamdemics, and crises that the US have caused both inside and outside of America have happened so that not only can America look like the good guy / hero when they come up with a "solution" to the destruction it creates, but so America can give away our all money that was supposed to be for reparations to refugees, Israel, more wars, big pharma, stuff to fight COVID, tax breaks for corps, migrants, illegals, police unions immigrants on visas, those seeking asylum, etc. Etc. We are seeing it now with the Latinos, Afghans, etc. An orchestrated, batshit crazy, systematic way to deflect away and run away from giving us our Reparations. It all makes sense.

I think Dr. Claude Anderson and quite few people from the new Black Media brought up and made this point before.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What if most of these massive wars, conflicts, crashes, plandemics / scamdemics, and crises that the US have caused both inside and outside of America have happened so that not only can America look like the good guy / hero when they come up with a "solution" to the destruction it creates, but so America can give away our all money that was supposed to be for reparations to refugees, Israel, more wars, big pharma, stuff to fight COVID, tax breaks for corps, migrants, illegals, police unions immigrants on visas, those seeking asylum, etc. Etc. We are seeing it now with the Latinos, Afghans, etc. An orchestrated, batshit crazy, systematic way to deflect away and run away from giving us our Reparations. It all makes sense.

I think Dr. Claude Anderson and quite few people from the new Black Media brought up and made this point before.
    Read this book, it’ll tell you everything you need to know about why the USA is always in everyone’s mix. \

Amazon product
    View: https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Read this book, it’ll tell you everything you need to know about why the USA is always in everyone’s mix. \

Amazon product
    View: https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174

I love this book it is scary AF. I was reading it with this face:

Karol Conka Facepalm GIF by Systems Saved Me

There were so many scandalous and evil things coming out of the CIA. During the Eisenhower era they were running amok and attacking anything and everything.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard son, good call InsaneOptimist. Reparations should not wait it’s been waiting for way too long. These assholes about to have given out $12B to Ukraine and Afghans while overlooking us. No thanks. #CutTheCheck
    Thanks man, yeah I kept hearing that over and over again, so today I searched online and found articles from Reuters, Amnesty International, as well as Simon Wiesenthal Center. Yeah they have parades & celebrations to honor former Nazi Collaborators. And Sheila Jackson Lee as a govt official knows this information.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks man, yeah I kept hearing that over and over again, so today I searched online and found articles from Reuters, Amnesty International, as well as Simon Wiesenthal Center. Yeah they have parades & celebrations to honor former Nazi Collaborators. And Sheila Jackson Lee as a govt official knows this information.
    That was a good point you made about Sheila Jackson. She is a Jamaican and is not B1 so it’s no surprise that she doesnt see eye to eye with us.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PHUCK NO!!!!! Sry for yelling. But did they have a study in order to pay the Japanese? No. Do the small hats have to wait for the $1.5 billion year after year? No! This needs to be a #TaxFree payments. Frankly I dont think FBA's should have to pay ANY taxes whatsoever.
    They have flooded enough illegals and they all can pay our share for that next 499 years,

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PHUCK NO!!!!! Sry for yelling. But did they have a study in order to pay the Japanese? No. Do the small hats have to wait for the $1.5 billion year after year? No! This needs to be a #TaxFree payments. Frankly I dont think FBA's should have to pay ANY taxes whatsoever.
    They have flooded enough illegals and they all can pay our share for that next 499 years,
    Breh they didn’t even need a study to figure out how to pay non citizens!!!! There is no freaking excuse at this point at all. We have waited long enough.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Breh they didn’t even need a study to figure out how to pay non citizens!!!! There is no freaking excuse at this point at all. We have waited long enough.
    The ONLY thing this gutter race fears and respects is violence. I will stop there.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Not advocating anything mind you blackmancigar but there have only been two proven ways in the past that has stopped white supremacy's actions, their losing money (Montgomery boycott, South Africa boycott/sanctions to end apartheid) and their losing blood (Vietnam war, Afghanistan, Mau Mau rebellion (Kenya), the Maroons in Jamaica, Haitian revolution).

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    InsaneOptimist Google and other search engines are making it so hard to find that info. They are showing a bunch of articles that say that Ukraine’s neo nazi ties are Russian propaganda. But when the coup happen in 2014 it wasnt taboo to talk about their nazi ties.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View: https://youtu.be/QVBHL_gtVGM

The Black Authority wants to know, Can Reparations Wait for War? Jason Black ask's a couple of other questions, such as, Will the Buffer Cast be finding their way to the nearest military recruiter? What should we expect from the newest import member of the dominant society that fled from their home country? and lastly, Can Reparations Wait for War? In retrospect, WE NEED TO STAY FOCUSED ON OUR AGENDA, it is a very unfortunate situation these combative groups have put themselves into, but their issue is NOT our issue. The Bidensexuals have themselves to blame in falling for this slight of hand, thankfully the New Black Media was on the job and predicted that as 46's approval rating slips, he would create a conflict or help stoke the flames of war.
    Ladies and Gentlemen (Bidensexuals included), please let us know, Can Reparations for Slavery what for another War?

Who is Jason Black?
    Jason Black is known for popular documentaries such as Race War, Gentrified, and 7AM as well as his weekly broadcasts The Black Authority and The Business. Jason differentiates himself from the pack by allowing the listeners to call into his broadcasts to challenge his thoughts. While it typically doesn’t end well, it is still an intellectually honest invitation to extend.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was a good point you made about Sheila Jackson. She is a Jamaican and is not B1 so it’s no surprise that she doesnt see eye to eye with us.
    Also, on one of Jason Black's more recent broadcasts (before tonight's broadcast was aired), another caller called in and said that Dr. Claude Anderson was recently at some meeting and hearing in DC and Shiela Jackson Lee was there giving him very nasty looks of disgust. This is the backstabbing, open enemy that Cory Booker and company allowed to be the leader of the recent HR-40 scam / sham hearing. They are operating against us and are complicit in the rise of global and domestic anti-Black Neo Nazism.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    InsaneOptimist Google and other search engines are making it so hard to find that info. They are showing a bunch of articles that say that Ukraine’s neo nazi ties are Russian propaganda. But when the coup happen in 2014 it wasnt taboo to talk about their nazi ties.
    Every time they want to promote a pro-white narrative, they always have to erase and rewrite history and the backgrounds of proud race soldiers and make them out to be innocent/regular people that are being victimized and slandered (they did this with Vyle Rottenmouse and the racist White Demon kids from the Covington WOAT Factory).

InsaneOptimist

StooeVj.png

*squints eyes*
    Oh....it's the Ukrainians during their Neo Nazi riots.

At first, I almost thought the above picture was from the more recent riots in the US.....
    NsQ1Weo.jpg

You know, like this one:
    RsPrNDF.jpg

Yeah, because America needs more of this:
    white nationalists charlottesville GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

I thought whites didn't want people being so "divisive."

So much for whites complaining about Black people causing "division" and being "divisive" when it's whites doing this evil shit. After all, it was whites that started White Supremacy and created division. They were the ones that made everything about race first.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    At the very least, the NAACP or Southern Poverty Law Center should have done a deep dive and try to identify every single motherphucken white boy in that march. Keep a database of all of them. The FBI has I'm sure but they are infiltrated as well but they infiltrate these groups all the time and will let them do things until someone plans an action that may unite us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every time they want to promote a pro-white narrative, they always have to erase and rewrite history and the backgrounds of proud race soldiers and make them out to be innocent/regular people that are being victimized and slandered (they did this with Vyle Rottenmouse and the racist White Demon kids from the Covington WOAT Factory).

InsaneOptimist

StooeVj.png

*squints eyes*
    Oh....it's the Ukrainians during their Neo Nazi riots.

At first, I almost thought the above picture was from the more recent riots in the US.....
    NsQ1Weo.jpg

You know, like this one:
    RsPrNDF.jpg

Yeah, because America needs more of this:
    white nationalists charlottesville GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

I thought whites didn't want people being so "divisive."

So much for whites complaining about Black people causing "division" and being "divisive" when it's whites doing this evil shit. After all, it was whites that started White Supremacy and created division. They were the ones that made everything about race first.
    I can't believe these clowns dominate us, it's embarrassing.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't believe these clowns dominate us, it's embarrassing.
    And now they're trying to import more of these evil clowns from Neo-Nazi and anti-Black countries and cultures into the US. They still haven't dealt with the domestic race soldiers, Neo Nazis, white supremacists, and anti-Black groups already here in US and refuse to arrest and punish the Jan 6th insurrectionists for treason. They claim that we should stop being so "divisive" and not be "rioters", yet they are importing a bunch of racist anti-Black rioters and actually divisive Neo-Nazis into the States. They need more of them for the Race War waged against us here. And of course you are going to have Russian spies in the mix in the batch of accepted "refugees", that will be inevitable no matter how hard they try to weed them out. Civil War 2 and World War 3 at the same damn time.

On top of that, most of these Ukrainians and Russians are a bunch of thieving computer hackers, cybercriminals, and actual criminals. Imagine the amount of damage these savages can do to America once they reach US soil. Lol, if the worst comes, it will not end well. The country will end up imploding with chaos if Putin and his allies doesn't drop a nuke first.

Wicked America is now considering literal suicide at this point. Lmao 🤣 Just #CutTheDamnCheck already.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And now they're trying to import more of these evil clowns from Neo-Nazi and anti-Black countries and cultures into the US. They still haven't dealt with the domestic race soldiers, Neo Nazis, white supremacists, and anti-Black groups already here in US and refuse to arrest and punish the Jan 6th insurrectionists for treason. They claim that we should stop being so "divisive" and not be "rioters", yet they are importing a bunch of racist anti-Black rioters and actually divisive Neo-Nazis into the States. They need more of them for the Race War waged against us here. And of course you are going to have Russian spies in the mix in the batch of accepted "refugees", that will be inevitable no matter how hard they try to weed them out. Civil War 2 and World War 3 at the same damn time.
    Just more reason for us to be uncompromising. We cannot play games we cannot play footsies anymore. Any negro that is not onboard has got to get out the way.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Absolutely! It's NEVER incidental with these EVIL maniacal sociopathic RACIST bastards! Obfuscate, filibuster and flagrantly ignore black people's existence and reparations.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    my patience is in the negative will all the foolishness. This is why I don't fool wit most people. I'd snap on someone just for breathing like a white supremacist.
    😂😂😂 I was like that not that long ago. Had to rein it in a bit to preserve my wellbeing and family ties to an extent but can empathise with you 👍🏿

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    😂😂😂 I was like that not that long ago. Had to rein it in a bit to preserve my wellbeing and family ties to an extent but can empathise with you 👍🏿
    That's how I am so I just remove any White Supremacist thinking people out of my inner circle. My friend is dating a hispanic woman and she is a dyed in the wool white supremacist and I refuse to double date with him because I don't want to even get into it with her. I can't hold my tongue when someone says something slick.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    That's how I am so I just remove any White Supremacist thinking people out of my inner circle. My friend is dating a hispanic woman and she is a dyed in the wool white supremacist and I refuse to double date with him because I don't want to even get into it with her. I can't hold my tongue when someone says something slick.
    It's simply a matter of principle -on code affirmation. She's stalwart in her racist ideology but y'all expected to coon and sellout?! Your black buddy will pull you down with him because he's not willing to commit to black empowerment preferring to pursue non black trophies for gratification to ameliorate low esteem. I'm surprised you've not cut him loose. If they are not committed to black empowerment they'll chip away at your commitment to make themselves feel better for their lack thereof.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It's simply a matter of principle -on code affirmation. She's stalwart in her racist ideology but y'all expected to coon and sellout?! Your black buddy will pull you down with him because he's not willing to commit to black empowerment preferring to pursue non black trophies for gratification to ameliorate low esteem. I'm surprised you've not cut him loose. If they are not committed to black empowerment they'll chip away at your commitment to make themselves feel better for their lack thereof.
    He’s the proverbial old nigga that Jason Black speaks on. I just know thats my music and bbq budyd thats it.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Just more reason for us to be uncompromising. We cannot play games we cannot play footsies anymore. Any negro that is not onboard has got to get out the way.
    They'll recruit them into law enforcement because they fit the bill -card carrying hardcore racists!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    No other group EVER acquiesced to deferring reparations!! They ALL demanded it; was not subjected to a study and was unequivocal regarding beneficiaries. Every obscure group have been awarded reparations and several were unwarranted -in fact, the majority were uncannily of their own making in that they reaped the consequences of their own nefarious actions. Black people ARE the only LEGITIMATE group deserving of reparations! We have not feigned any falsehoods ($5 indians!); never prevented other groups from obtaining reparations and are THE most benevolent kumbaya people on this planet yet the most resented and deprived!! This is the most pressing time to make a FINAL demand since Reconstruction because it's past due -and then some! 😡😡

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok, so I see someone in YouTube does not like me streaming the US Debt Clock with the title above. PC #3 can run this stream each day without a problem. THEY GOT THE MONEY!!!!! Don't allow them to say "They can't pay reparations". No phuck that. And it's well past time we stop making pink ppl comfortable.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, on one of Jason Black's more recent broadcasts (before tonight's broadcast was aired), another caller called in and said that Dr. Claude Anderson was recently at some meeting and hearing in DC and Shiela Jackson Lee was there giving him very nasty looks of disgust. This is the backstabbing, open enemy that Cory Booker and company allowed to be the leader of the recent HR-40 scam / sham hearing. They are operating against us and are complicit in the rise of global and domestic anti-Black Neo Nazism.
    Yes they are loyal to the cause of White Supremacy

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No other group EVER acquiesced to deferring reparations!! They ALL demanded it; was not subjected to a study and was unequivocal regarding beneficiaries. Every obscure group have been awarded reparations and several were unwarranted -in fact, the majority were uncannily of their own making in that they reaped the consequences of their own nefarious actions. Black people ARE the only LEGITIMATE group deserving of reparations! We have not feigned any falsehoods ($5 indians!); never prevented other groups from obtaining reparations and are THE most benevolent kumbaya people on this planet yet the most resented and deprived!! This is the most pressing time to make a FINAL demand since Reconstruction because it's past due -and then some! 😡😡
    That is why we must be in total opposition to supporting this BS in Ukraine. MLK harshly criticized America’s engagement in Vietnam, while there was a need here at home to be met. And that need was financial Reparations for Blk People. Those are not his exact words, however if I am correct he made such statements after his famous “were coming to get our check speech”, so innuendo is obvious.