The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Ukraine vs Russia Megathread

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
We get a supreme court justice, ukraine gets billions.
I called them chumps over at the Reparations task force yesterday and let their secretaries know we ain't letting this die on the vine. Both of them white women--one older and one younger. They were really acting like they were gonna pass those messages home. I bet they are telling their white husbands at home about this over dinner. "honey I think these negras are serious this time."

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I called them chumps over at the Reparations task force yesterday and let their secretaries know we ain't letting this die on the vine. Both of them white women--one older and one younger. They were really acting like they were gonna pass those messages home. I bet they are telling their white husbands at home about this over dinner. "honey I think these negras are serious this time."
    mjlol“The niggas have woke up babe, sound the alarm”.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    folks got it twisted about Cali, bro. These white folks don't love us unless we entertaining them in some way. Outside of the Bay Area, San Diego, and L.A. its pretty much Nebraska with a prettier backdrop.
    …and what’s sad is that they don’t even love us in those major areas either. They are just more accepting/tolerating there and part of that is because we have numbers in those areas and a history of turning up. Most places in CA outside of those areas like you said are midwestern or southern. Parts of central cal look like deep south and feel like it too.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sidebar: When the Ukraine refugees get here here and Biden gives them a bag 3 days later I think that will wake up black people as far as our reparations push. When Biden is giving cash to all these people of color groups negroes can't see the anti blackness in that... but when he gives it to white immigrants who just got here I believe that is what's gonna wake us up. Hopefully they will make him accountable in 2024. They. Cuz I'm already not voting....

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    When the Ukraine refugees get here here
    They are too far for that. Most of them are being taken in by Poland and Finland. I don't think we have to worry about them. Need to look a little south for the problem. We are still being flooded by Mexicans who are being shipped into our neighborhood and handed an American platter of handouts courtesy of Biden.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Biden signed off on 350 mil military funding for Ukraine this morning.
    Biden also gave Russia's plans to attack and invade Ukraine to China... And China gave them to Russia.
    What an fn joke. I swear this country is run by children.
    I've started listening to conservative radio to see what they talking about over there. yesterday they said the U.S. buys about a 1 million barrels of oil a week from Russia.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are too far for that. Most of them are being taken in by Poland and Finland. I don't think we have to worry about them. Need to look a little south for the problem. We are still being flooded by Mexicans who are being shipped into our neighborhood and handed an American platter of handouts courtesy of Biden.
    So there will be no trickle down to America? Well that's relieving lol

bglaughing2

We're already overwhelmed

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've started listening to conservative radio to see what they talking about over there. yesterday they said the U.S. buys about a 1 million barrels of oil a week from Russia.
    Yeah, and Russia getting a hold of Ukraine will basically make them the oil leaders of the world. If we had intelligent people in our government, we'd have our pipeline open and we'd be selling our oil to Europe and making bank, screwing over Russia but no. Can't have brains in this government anymore.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa

As we're Afghan refugees...I read a tweet the other day stating that they've already opened the doors to let them in. They're European, they're going to roll out the red carpet for them.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yeah, and Russia getting a hold of Ukraine will basically make them the oil leaders of the world. If we had intelligent people in our government, we'd have our pipeline open and we'd be selling our oil to Europe and making bank, screwing over Russia but no. Can't have brains in this government anymore.
    its bad, bad, and not just for us. A lot of countires in the western world got weak leaders and Putin knows he can push it because too many people are compromised to push back.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    As we're Afghan refugees...I read a tweet the other day stating that they've already opened the doors to let them in. They're European, they're going to roll out the red carpet for them.
    Yeah, but they are way more likely to want to go to Poland. Way more white. It makes sense.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Aww hell...let this gutter race of pinkertons kill each other off. As long as that shit doesn't start a run and gunning battles in our streets. And can anyone please tell me why TF Biden sent 7000 US G.I.'s to Germany "After" Putin stated if ANYONE joins in there will be hell to pay? Why hasn't any family member of the ppl Putin has killed blown Putins rock like face off?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Screwing over Russia is why this shot started in the first place. We need to leave Russia TF alone.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    1) I don't think its gonna be any better for the Nigerians who evacuate to Poland.
    2) Who goes to study in the Ukraine? Don't these people understand history?
    3) Ukraine Can hold their own Pieorogies. I taught at a high school with a large segment of Russkies and Ukraines, and they were always the most disrespectful and indignant because they had a Black teacher "telling them what to do." I have no sympathies for them. I hope both sides incur catastrophic losses. no apologies.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Hope they wake up and realize that all that all that tribal shit is archaic and that we are seen as one big Nigga. A lot of them were in these countries thinking they were better than other Black people and then the second the white people are in distress they throw them niggas to the side like a sock held by a teenager watching a Buffy Da Body video in 2007.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    NATO thought Putin was bluffing. Now they scrambling to "respond" or whatever.
    Meanwhile the US probably drone striking in the war on terror as we speak.
    Plus there is so much misinformation out there I don't what the fuck is even going on lol
    Funny how White Supremacy in the world stage works just like it does in the office place. They mess with you over and over again and when you react they make you look like the bad guy. They doing that to Putin right now.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Ironically, the original Nazis (Germans / Hitler) hated Slavs. And those same Slavs are now Nazis. Just like the White Jewish, they proudly became the enemy they hated. Too many of these anti-Black groups hate Black people more than they actually love themselves.
    that is exactly what truth said, even in american polotics they exchange left right all the time it dosent mean anything. They know they are united where it counts. And now zels tryna say he cant be a nazi because hes a jew. Like barrack couldnt be a white suppremsicist and a african at the same time.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    that is exactly what truth said, even in american polotics they exchange left right all the time it dosent mean anything. They know they are united where it counts. And now zels tryna say he cant be a nazi because hes a jew. Like barrack couldnt be a white suppremsicist and a african at the same time.
    There’s a rumor that even hitler was part jewish so that argument holds no water.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can Reparations Wait for War?

The Answer is:
    absolutely fucking not no way GIF

Absolutely Fucking Not.

View: https://youtu.be/QVBHL_gtVGM

#UkrainiansAreNeoNazis
    #YesAllWypipo
    #CutTheBullshit
    #CutTheBS
    #FuckWhatsNext
    #CutTheCheck
    #Black1st

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    The best thing i heard yesterday was that the new americans are not fit for war. They are too out of shape and soft boned or something. There constantly getting injured in basic training. And thats just the white suppremecists thst are signing up. The military has a success rate of recruiting at 4 percent. They say its because of covid they cant get out there and really give them the hard sell but i think people are waking up to what they are fighting for especcially black people im sure not alot of us are looking to die in ukraine. I hope tbt and black authority can keep this up. There is no sence fighting for white supprremecy no matter what they offer.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The best thing i heard yesterday was that the new americans are not fit for war. They are too out of shape and soft boned or something. There constantly getting injured in basic training. And thats just the white suppremecists thst are signing up. The military has a success rate of recruiting at 4 percent. They say its because of covid they cant get out there and really give them the hard sell but i think people are waking up to what they are fighting for especcially black people im sure not alot of us are looking to die in ukraine. I hope tbt and black authority can keep this up. There is no sence fighting for white supprremecy no matter what they offer.
    AmeriKKKa would be doomed if we had a draft, too many people with health and weight problems. Most of the "men" act like b*tches and females want to be men. There's no real allegiance to this soil anymore, way too many immigrants who would stand with their country before standing, fighting, or being killed for this country. not to mention, many of our people are just straight idiots. just turn on fox news.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It’s a wrap…​

Three-mile column of Russian troops and tanks 'moving towards Kyiv'​

The images released by Maxar Technologies, a space technology company, showed a large deployment of Russian ground troops moving in the direction of the Ukrainian capital from approximately 40 miles (64 km) away.

The deployment consisted of hundreds of military vehicles and extended more than 3.25 miles (5 km), Maxar said."

"Kyiv mayor says all routes out of the capital are 'blocked'​

As Russian troops draw closer to the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv’s mayor said he was both filled with pride over his citizens’ spirit and anxious about how long they can hold out.

In an interview with The Associated Press on Sunday, after a grueling night of Russian attacks on the outskirts of the city, mayor Vitali Klitschko was silent for several seconds when asked if there were plans to evacuate civilians if Russian troops managed to take Kyiv.

"We can’t do that, because all ways are blocked," he finally said. "Right now we are encircled."

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

In an interview with The Associated Press on Sunday, after a grueling night of Russian attacks on the outskirts of the city, mayor Vitali Klitschko was silent for several seconds when asked if there were plans to evacuate civilians if Russian troops managed to take Kyiv.​

Finally, a Klitschko fight that isn't a snooze fest.
    r0VvCdf.png

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want to see what you all think about this. So this dude I work with was going off on something the other day dealing with Russia. He was saying that the reason Putin went for Ukraine is because the governments have dirty investments in the country. There are ties to COVID, child trafficking, the Clinton and Biden scandals, and more. The president of Ukraine is part of the World Economic Forum which basically stated they want everyone to own nothing and be beneath the rich and ruling classes of the world via "the Great Reset". So he was saying Putin was actually doing us a favor and NATO, SWIFT, it is all a scam. Anyone hear about any of this?