Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
There was a black cop I recall in Louisiana, a criminal was escaping in a car, he shot at the car not knowing there was a little kid in the back and he got arrested for shooting the kid. Wouldn't have happened to a white cop.

Found it as I was typing.

New York Times low key trolling black folks
It spurred no organized street protests; no viral hashtags; no movement like Black Lives Matter, which was sparked by anger and despair over a wave of killings of African-Americans by law enforcement officials.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I didn't see one so this is the official thread for documenting poor law enforcement, police brutality, race soldiers etc

First up, this yt suspect end up dying weeks later

View: https://twitter.com/BoneKnightmare/status/1480018942089482242?t=qLPp61j38HbOVHE_81TyJQ&s=19

They act soOoo tough all the time yet ran like the little bishes they really are. This is proof that pigs fear that bacon getting burnt.
    Chill Bbq GIF by Kaufland Polska
    mjlol

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Anyone else used to be into cop shows? I used to love detective stories growing up, Sherlock Holmes, Encyclopedia Brown, Walter Mosely, and then grew up watching all the cop shows in the 80's with my grandmother: Chips, Fall Guy, TJ Hooker, COlumbo, Kojak, Hill Street Blues, and then as an adult, Law & Order, Psych (my all time favorite). but now I can't even consider watchign anything showing the police in a positive light. Other than Smitty and Hoppy from Sanford & Son, I can't find anything humorous or valiant about the police force, and watching a show or movie about cops turns my stomach. Am I alone in feeling this way?

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    I read all the Encyclopedia Brown books as a little kid. I love both Sherlock Holmes series, the one in England, 'Sherlock' and the one in NYC, 'Elementary'. I cheer for criminals these days unless they are serial killers.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Anyone else used to be into cop shows? I used to love detective stories growing up, Sherlock Holmes, Encyclopedia Brown, Walter Mosely, and then grew up watching all the cop shows in the 80's with my grandmother: Chips, Fall Guy, TJ Hooker, COlumbo, Kojak, Hill Street Blues, and then as an adult, Law & Order, Psych (my all time favorite). but now I can't even consider watchign anything showing the police in a positive light. Other than Smitty and Hoppy from Sanford & Son, I can't find anything humorous or valiant about the police force, and watching a show or movie about cops turns my stomach. Am I alone in feeling this way?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    New York Undercover, NYPD Blue, Cannon, NCIS, Hawaii 5-0, Carney & Lacey, Hart to Hart, Perry Mason, Miami Vice, Murder She Wrote, Remington Steele, Charlie's Angels, NO. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, LA Heat, Monk, The Rockford Files, Banacek, Matlock, Hunter, The Streets of San Francisco, Cold Case, CSI, Mike Hammer, The Closer, Crime Story, True Detective, Agatha Cristy Mysteries, Elementary, Adam 12, Ironside.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Not sure if I posted this before but this is one of the worse things ever. Other than the video of the brotha that got shot in the back running away with no weapons, this is a bad as anything. The cop shooting him wanted to kill him. Was playing 'red light, green light' because he had a bodycam was going to kill him anyway. A friend of mine who is a LA deputy sheriff said if there was no body cam he was sure that cop would have killed him already but was making sure he could get away with it.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not sure if I posted this before but this is one of the worse things ever. Other than the video of the brotha that got shot in the back running away with no weapons, this is a bad as anything. The cop shooting him wanted to kill him. Was playing 'red light, green light' because he had a bodycam was going to kill him anyway. A friend of mine who is a LA deputy sheriff said if there was no body cam he was sure that cop would have killed him already but was making sure he could get away with it.

This is arguably more egregious than any black murder we've seen because of the fact that he was playing a long game with the victim that they would never play with black people because they shoot black people within 1.2 seconds of pulling up. They shoot us so quickly because they hate us, with this white guy, the pig didn't hate him, he was just drunk off power....he was found not guilty too....

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    See there? This is that BS why I can't stand these carrot nose cave skanks with a badge. They always want to put their GD hands on you and ramble through your property.

Trillfate
    Trillfate
    Look at how LAZY these cops are. They don't even care, but if bruh decides to walk tf away they'll empty the clip in him

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    The blue wall of silence will do everything to protect anyone in a uniform. That is willing to delete us. Interesting thing is , if they are the model minorities that wear the uniform . . They will get the pass. But peep the example of these five devilish brothers and how quick that they were chucked over the blue wall? Fast right. Well they deserve that and more. The pawns and pawn master is going to meet justice based on their actions. The blue wall will protect themselves as they do. And it’s bad that they get away with these devilish actions.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This country is literally an open prison and a fascist state masquerading as a democracy.

Black people have been chosen as the prisoners of the world as well as the world's punching bag.

Freedom, equality, equity, fairness, rights, and security are illusions, especially for us.

Since when do you have to have a permit to play basketball??? This is some real racist BS!!!

"It's true. A law requiring permits to play in that local basketball court was recently passed by Republicans because you didn't vote. Don't boo. Vote blue no matter who." - Democrat Party

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Notice how the cops love to strategically harass and target Black people about how we can or can't do something (because of some BS law) during certain hours and days when the police stations and offices are closed so that you can't check with the offices and immediately clock the cops' BS with concrete evidence?

"You need a permit and proof of address to be at this basketball court, and we will have bench warrants for any violators."
    So are we trespassing? We can't be visitors and engage with the community?

"You have a problem, you can always go to (this office) and make a complaint and speak with them."
    Okay, can we reach out to them now?
    "They're closed right now."

Wait, why is happening and where in the hell this is so-called absurd law and requirement come from?
    "We're white and we say so."

I bet some Karen(s) and Kyle(s) from that neighborhood also previously called the police on those Black children and told them, "I don't think they should be here, we don't feel safe and there's too many of them. They make so much ruckus and noise throughout the day and night. Please kick them out."

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This country is literally an open prison and a fascist state masquerading as a democracy.

Black people have been chosen as the prisoners of the world as well as the world's punching bag.

Freedom, equality, equity, fairness, rights, and security are illusions, especially for us.

"It's true. A law requiring permits to play in that local basketball court was recently passed by Republicans because you didn't vote. Don't boo. Vote blue no matter who." - Democrat Party
    I'll be damn.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, does anyone else notice that these thugs with badges look like white Hispanic blancos and lighter-skinned Latinos (example: George Zimmerman, Nick Fuentes, Jeronimo Yanez, Sheriff Joseph "Joe" Roybal, Kevin de León, Nury Martinez, George Santos, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and nem)?

Notice a pattern here?

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's unbelievable about it? You guys be posting this shit every day on here.
    The fact that we're having to deal with this.
    There fact that they continue to get away with it.
    The fact that white people act as if we're not completely justified to be terrified of police.